So, the PPG reboot was nominated for an Emmy

So, the PPG reboot was nominated for an Emmy

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rqzcyj.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Short-Format Animated Program

Adventure Time “Hall of Egress” (Cartoon Network)
The Powerpuff Girls “Once Upon A Townsville” (Cartoon Network)
Robot Chicken “Robot Chicken Christmas Special: The X-Mas United” (Adult Swim)
Spongebob Squarepants “Company Picnic” (Nickelodeon)
Steven Universe “The Answer” (Cartoon Network)

user you're months late and no one cares about the Emmys, you can make a riot when they're nominate to an Annie award

>the PPG reboot was nominated for an Emmy

a.pomf.cat/rqzcyj.webm

>Company Picnic

>Adventure Time “Hall of Egress”
Hope this one win. It had the most original idea.

Robot Chicken won.

And lost is the end of that sentence.

>Emmy
Means absolutely nothing.

>Posting literally nothing.
Besides the obvious "it's going off its past iteration for recognition points" to get any such thing like that, who cares, the show is garbage and no "achievement" will change that. Why even post this thread?
>inb4 it's the same shill posting nuPPG threads in the first place

Here's hoping Hall of Egress gets it.

Huh, did Nick or Disney really not have any other noteworthy shows running during the time frame they consider?

OP, you're extremely slow. Robot Chicken already won the Emmy.

Oh neat, I actually wanted to talk about this series.
After watching a couple of the more recent episodes, I've concluded that It's just sort of "alright". Definitely not as bad nor worse than it started out.

>I've concluded that It's just sort of "alright"
>When the original was better that "alright"
You're as slow as the OP is about the "news" about the emmy ,user.

No I mean, yeah, I know I'm not saying anything new.
Just that, once I sat down and just let it run, I actually did find myself enjoying bits of it. If they had given it some sort of differentiating subtitle, like "Teen Titans GO" to the previous "Teen Titans", then it'd probably be less offensive. It's shit as an action show, but as a simple comedy I enjoyed it, despite myself.

Seems to me you only like it now because of gay shipping

This thread is MINE

These posts are also MINE btw

It's just that Maylynfag from the early nuPPG threads back when leaked episodes of pic related started being posted here.

I can't imagine being into a show just to ship two characters that'll never show up again, especially when I'm mostly talking about later episodes and they're from the early episodes, they don't really have any barring on the show.
I just like using opportunities to post images I'd probably otherwise never post.

>Spongebob Squarepants “Company Picnic” (Nickelodeon)

What? This EP is even that good.

>Robot Chicken is still being made
wat

Robot Chicken is one of the cheapest things to make and since it is all crude pop culture jokes, shit gets the viewers with a nostalgia boner and viewers that still find Family Guy funny. I have more surprise for Squidbillies still being made.

The original show wasn't good

what sickens me is that fucking SU is going to win then faggots on this board and tumblr won't shut the fuck up about it.

The past two seasons of Squidbillies have been terrible.

yes what a crime that the best show listed is going to win the emmy

although honestly I doubt the emmy people know anything about any of these shows and will probably just vote SU cause its progressive and personally I think the Answer was a pretty bad episode and have no clue why they would pick that one to submit to the academy

Robot Chicken won
SU is for tumblr, not sophisticated adults

ya because nothing says sophisticated adults like Robot Chicken the literal adults playing with old action figures show

still doubt most people who voted actually watched the shows at all

Most people don't consider gay shipping to be incredible writing

>Defending Seth Green and Seth Macfarlane love spunk because by being triggered

And Sup Forums reaches a new low

>implying Sup Forums could ever sink any lower

>Robot Chicken
it's time to stop