Kelly does it again!

Kelly does it again!

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/10/11/elections-official-caught-on-video-blasting-de-blasios-id-program/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

such a genius!

You're welcome, Foreigners.

Also Elephant with a Gun needs to be a recurring character.

Eurofag here. Is this irony?

Kelly is 100% serious. Do not believe the 'irony' meme.

He is ALWAYS right.

>Foreigners (Envious)

>literal envious foreigner

Could Kelly be any more right

Sort of. I'd like to think it's an over the top exaggeration of how he or other people actually feel about things, it really shows in the less political ones when he's complaining about life's many inconveniences.

you just don't understand

Someone post the one with "asleep-at-the-wheel managers"

>envious
There's nothing to envy from the USA.

>that fucking nigger foreigner
>that "selfless poll-watcher"

Perfection.

Yes. If Trump wins, USA is definitely fucked. Not that they don't deserve it though.

>Matlock
>Diagnosis Murder
>Murder she wrote

5 star references, but I lmost think they're too old even for old people now.

>69 year old woman
>having a period

>Stephen King tweeted, 'My newest horror story: Once upon a time there was a man named Donald Trump, and he ran for president. Some people wanted him to win.' (21 October)

Dubs speaks the truth.
I was so heartbroken back in 1979 when record stores no longer sold 8-track cartridges. Man those things were great!

I thought Hillary already went through menopause. This cartoon doesn't make sense.

See (Nice dubs)

> Selfless poll watchers
Beautiful.

FYI Trump literally called for mentally challenged retards to stalk voters at poll stations.

The ones where Kelly blatantly talks about shit that happened to him by passive aggressively drawing a comic are the best.

Are you trying to tell me that pocketless shirts AREN'T a blight on this great nation?

> He doesn't know about thermonuclear heat flashes

Sup Forums introduced me to Kelly, and for that I'll be forever grateful.

literally mentally challenged retards?

His constituents, so yes.

What about the one where he calls out a store and gives its street address?

I love how he has to label everything like he has some sort of Double D OCD problem

It makes me wonder, how salty are media depictions of him gonna be if he wins?
Are we gonna see a rise in fictional villain Presidents? Are we gonna see every stupid character copying Trump's mannerisms? Are we gonna see a new age of depicting red states as Nazis?

>Head of multi million dollar PAC in direct contact with the Clinton campaign and the director of elections in NYC admitting to electoral fraud
>only mentally ill retards believe it
Okay.

So if he's supposed to be satirical does this mean he wants to abolish voter rights?

Yes. That is the joke.

>doxxing some random grocery store because of a minor inconvenience
Huh, so the guy who runs the Dan Vs. Facebook has a day job.

>depicting red states as Nazis

i mean when he starts making non-whites wear ID badges and rounds people up into camps, you gotta play the ball where it lays

Is showing ID some kind of voter intimidation? Because if you need to register for the Primaries I see little reason why it's such an assault on voter rights to do so for the general elections.

he's poking fun at the fact that the "poll watchers" thing is retarded, and will cause far more trouble than good. if there are clear cases of widespread intimidation at the polls, trump could legit be disqualified.

>we've been bussing people in for 50 fucking years
>and we aren't going to stop
Couple that with the 'calibration errors' that happen to switch any vote to Hillary and I'd prefer that someone is watching for fuckery.

I'm handing in a protest vote for Castle but I at least want to know the damn vote is worth something regardless of its intention.

>bringing people to voting locations is wrong

lol ok

But you do have to register to vote. Are there places where you don't have to?

Didn't notice that. What do poll watchers DO? I thought that was something else.

the second guy you're talking about was ouright refuted by his direct superior. the dude was leveling an accusation with no real evidence to back it up.

Bringing people in to multiple voting locations when they've already voted is wrong. Why should someone else's vote be worth 500% of mine?

>bringing people to vote via a partisan funded plan to districts where people don't live is fraud
Yes. Generally that is called electoral fraud.

poll watcher isn't a real position, donald has been telling his supporters to "watch out for any foul play by the dems in urban neighborhoods". a bunch of rednecks and alt-righters will take it as the all-clear to stand around polls and cause trouble on election day.

what's that thing called where you keep changing the argument and adding random new shit because you're losing?

if soros controlled the voting machines, why would the dems not cheat in the last two elections, which were arguably more relevant to the implementation of their agenda?

also, it would take 20 buses of people taken to numerous polling places throughout the day to do anything on election day, especially with the popularity of early voting. that's also assuming your baseless accusation is even true.

then so is gerrymandering to segregate the vote and ensure victory for the incumbents in control, something the republicans did aggressively last census.

I'm sure they will

"Bussing people in" generally means "who already voted." Just because you don't know how the term is used colloquially doesn't mean it changed the argument.

When people referr to 'bussing in votes' that doesn't mean you give poor people vouchers, it means you give party members vouchers to go on a bus and vote in a district they don't belong to in order to influence the vote.

That's another issue that bussing in doesn't fix, it's not fraud and should be addressed but committing a felony isn't how to fix anything but make things worse.

Wait, Tom Clancy is dead?

You didn't hear about that? He's been dead for a while.

For like 2 months?

*years

l-lendo?!

Goddamm it, he was like 80 but this is worse than finding out Brian Jacques was dead.

I do love how Trump made all media just break godwin's law.
>That comic saying he'd start rounding up jews

>tfw he actually loved war more than Bush
Man, 2008 was some fucking bullshit.

i'm not saying either is preferable, only that the current voting system is so totally fucked at the outset that your pearl-clutching about a disgruntled bureaucrat at a christmas party drunkenly accusing people of small-time fraud is pretty lame. even in my small republican hometown (9,000 or so voters in the township), it would take something like 1,000 people to be bused in to the polling station to change the results. this means the rate you would have to bus in new york city or somewhere actually important would be astronomically high.

"loved war more" may be putting it the wrong way.

you realize the easiest way to commit voter fraud is with a mail-in early ballot, right? How are poll watchers going to spot that?

The way districts are divided and relatively low voter participation has the same effect if nullifying votes that it should have counted. I don't care if you vote for the exact opposite of me for something as retarded as the HOA chairman, one person, one vote in thier district or county or state or country is how it needs to be to be an election and not some Spy vs. Spy bullshit determined on who managed to cheat the most.

And? Voter uninvolvement is driven by people thinking thier vote doesn't matter, as long as it's not like the Black Panthers in Philly back in '08 I don't see a problem.

Anyone have a video of what he said?
Or are people just taking a "They're crooked y'know" comment as a literal call to action?

look at that giant ass on Jesus

>And? Voter uninvolvement is driven by people thinking thier vote doesn't matter

I don't know how that's a reply to what I said but your vote already doesn't matter, fraud or not

you're losing sight of the forest for the trees. ID laws aren't going to do shit to protect the integrity of the vote because the fraud they counteract is largely moot in the grand scheme of the election.

nypost.com/2016/10/11/elections-official-caught-on-video-blasting-de-blasios-id-program/

here's the video. the official in question was directly contradicted by his superior, who stated there was no evidence for the accusations. this is aside from the fact that this video was recorded and disseminated by a super right-wing group.

Wait wrong posts, I meant Trump saying poll watchers.

I know these comics are probably just trolling, but the fucking tags he puts on everything always get on my nerves. "Innocent families", "honest clerks", "loyal customers", etc.

This one I'm divided between how annoying is having the evil clerk literally look like Hitler and how funny is to note he's in a fucking liquor warehouse. I know it's intentional and I'm still mad.

>Missing the forest for the trees
Yes that's Politics

this shit is way harder to find just because it's been filtered through every publication by now. there was a speech where trump talks about neighborhoods in pennsylvania, saying people should watch out or someone is going to steal the election. you might be able to find a transcript, but without a lot of google-fu all i could track down is op-ed articles mentioning the speech.

>innocent student

There's no way this is authentic. Kelly has never portrayed young people in a positive light.

It's making fun of how political cartoonists will do that kind of shit. He tends to use them as a source of jokes, like "weird books (probably Korans)" and "All American Cartoonists" which are ridiculous, narcissistic titles.

YEah that was retarded. Regardless of intent that shit can only get ugly in an election like this. So even if it is just "exit polling" it takes one idiot to make it all go tits up and the blame will fall on Trump.

>the official in question was directly contradicted by his superior, who stated there was no evidence for the accusations.

Wouldn't he have a vested interest in claiming that though? Why should he be believed instead of the other guy?

Is this thread auto-saging?