I need advice Sup Forums

I need advice Sup Forums.
>Smoked some pot before going into class.
>Inb4 degenerate, Pot actually helps me focus on the lesson, especially math.
>Sheboons are being loud and obnoxious, fucking the lesson up for me.
>Have to go shit.
>Get into the bathroom and close the stall door.
>Remember the sheboons.
>Get mad.
>Take a sharpie and draw a swastika and 'Fuck niggers' on the stall door.
>5-6 kids walk in as I leave.
>Class is over, I head out.
>Walk into the bathroom because I wanted to see if anyone had written anything else.
>3 janitors and one had a radio.
>Noped the fuck out of there.
>Camera was watching the hall.
How fucked am I?

Nice
Checked

You should've asked the janitors if they were cleaning up the swastika on the stall door, dumby. Shift the focus away from you on the offchance you got pinned for it by the kids and camera.

>I-I-I was just shitposting bro!

Stop being such a pussy and join a political movement.

They have literally no proof it was you. I don't see what you're worried about.

You bring a sharpie with you to the bathroom...?

>shit that never happened

>going to a community college
lol

DRAW IN STALL

your fine, just say you went to piss and that's it. There's no evidence otherwise unless you open your stupid mouth.

If someone asks, say you heard someone talking inside and you didn't mean to disturb them.
Get rid of the sharpie.

Lol. Not fucked. No can prove you did it unless someone knew nothing was there before you went it. It doesn't matter the camera saw you in the hall.

No one saw you do it, therefore you didnt didn't really do it...get it.

jesus Christ man, it's a fucking community college

it's not a fucking murder weapon, they aren't going to trace the sharpies fibres to that on the wall

get a grip

just say you went in there to wash your hands because you were picking your nose or some shit

What a stupid retard. The campus police are monitoring your internet traffic RIGHT NOW. They've linked your student ID to your current IP address. Swat team inbound on your location pham.

ITS TOO LATE, YOU PLAYED YOURSELF.

This, do NOT accept responsibility or even hint that you had anything to do with it. and if no one saw you leaving the stall, then you didn't see it. If they saw you leaving the stall, it was there when you went in. If they saw your reaction, say you saw it and got scared that everyone would think it was you that wrote it.
Do not admit, they could easily destroy your life.

You're supposed to say "allegedly" before you post things like this

I'm reporting this thread and Sup Forums is going to use your IP to contact your local police department

Now you're really fucked

Gotta remeber to clean any ink out from under the fingernails

Kek

I mean there are swastikas drawn all over the toilets in my school and no one really gives a fuck. But again that's my country. You think liberals in america are going to stop at anything to prosecute a young nazi and bring him to justice, in this case at least 20 years imprisonment including no online activity.
I wouldn't take that chance if i was in his shoes.

You would be surprised the length SJW's will go. People have been expelled for less. Someone at my uni was suspended and had to take special classes for posting "all lives matter" on facebook.

How would the cameras have anything to do with proving it was you? Stop being a fucking sperg and man up.

Also next time try doing something that actually accomplishes something, like telling the sheboons off to their faces.

This
When I was a kid in middle school I would go to the bathroom in 4th period and piss all over the toilet paper rolls. So when the next person took a shit they wouldn't have any toilet paper, that or go to grab it and get a handful of my piss.
They called me in to the office once but they had nothing to go on, I denied it and acted disgusted then that was that.
I did it for entire month then I got bored.

>I never did stupid shit, therefor it never happened.

Exactly that's what I'm talking about. You need Trump fast.

Not at all.

You're fucked. I used to be a degenerate back in early high school and actually got suspended 10 days for writing on the bathroom stall. They had male teachers check the bathroom every 15 minutes because someone had drawn a dick about 8 feet long on the wall the week before and they were able to pin me and two other people down on the camera in that 15 minute increment. Of course the other kids were A+ good kids and I was a trouble maker....MMMM wonder who did it?

Hope you go get raped in jail, degenerate scum.

kek what state OP this is very important, some have weird vandalism laws in schools

Nothing will happen, thank god you didn't write TRUMP 2016, the swat team would have been there already.

>Pot actually helps me focus on the lesson, especially math.

Holy fuck so many people say this its the stupidest thing ive ever heard, almost as bad as it cures cancer

>Someone at my uni was suspended and had to take special classes for posting "all lives matter" on facebook.

WHAT
My whole facebook is pictures of trump, fuck

the pot is making you paranoid. no one can prove it was you.

>When I was a kid in middle school I would go to the bathroom in 4th period and piss all over the toilet paper rolls
theres a special place in hell for people like you

I don't even know what to say.

they dont know when it was written, it coulda been written by anyone who used that bathroom that day

Deny it no matter what. The swastika was put up there before you went in. You didn't see it because you entered the other stall.

Also, either ditch the sharpie or put it somewhere inconspicuous.

how big is your sarah jean underwood folder?

DENY. Just deny all the way to the bank. Say it wasn't you over and over. I speak from experience. You should never admit.

They say it was you, you say no. They insist, you insist. Case closed.

>3 janitors and one had a radio.
Your school is clearly big enough that they must now have several dozen plus suspects.

>>Inb4 degenerate, Pot actually helps me focus on the lesson, especially math.
You must be dumb as fuck, holy shit.

OP, just be honest and tell them that the sheboons were being niggers. They'll get it.

as a maintenance worker, just fucking deny, even if they have an exact time frame there is no proof your hand wrote that. because cameras in the shitter are illegal. so relax you faggot

>When I was a kid in middle school I would go to the bathroom in 4th period and piss all over the toilet paper rolls.

hope you know how much of a faggot you were

I used to get covertly high in this one bathroom at my university. I'd take a Gatorade bottle with a metal cap melted into the lid and a hole on the bottom rim. Would fill it up in the handicap sink, let it waterfall and rip in the handicap stall a couple times before class, hold breath for one minute, stand on toilet seat, and expel my breath into the vent system.

I hated college so much I had to be high and go in my own fantasy world to not hate myself. So happy I'm off it now been sober for year+

In gradeschool there was a kid that constantly would grab his own shit and write messages on the walls. It became such a problem that rather than try to catch him they made it so no children could ever use that restroom again for the rest of the year.

Just pay $2 to some broken-english speaking illegal spic to write a swastika and 'fuck niggers' on some other stall and then call campus security while he's doing it. Problem solved. Bonus points if you don't pay him.

Just another day. Nothing to worry about

wat

>If it gets media attention carefully select a patsy of ideologies to go down as a villain.
>Pro-tip go muslim direction with it.

You should have drawn the swastika with your own shit user. IRL shitposting opportunity lost.

>complains about nigger behavior
>vandalizes

If you had to write something short on the wall, what would it be?

1488?
MAGA?

if you are over 18 and taking math classes with sheeboons you are fucked. because you are fucking stupid.

you should have tested out of cal 2 with the ap cal bc test.