This was good

this was good.

it wasn't you cuck

it was an okay suspense flick. something to watch while doing laundry on the weekend

Oh look the same thread and response again.

That's some severe autism right there, lads.

>LET'S MAKE A HORROR MOVIE ABOUT NOTHING
>THAT'S GOLD JERRY
>GOLD

i enjoyed it aswell, considering to watch it again

I thought it was mediocre, and it's exactly the kind of film I usually like. If you want to watch this movie but instead of being a bland waste of time it was actually a good film watch The Survivalist.

seems like retards havent learn a thing after years of films, you enjoy the experience, the way the film feels, there was explanation? u didnt like the ending? u didnt get to see the monster? who gives a shit, stupid newfags

>The Survivalist
looks promising. please tell me it doesn't end with a WOMYN POWER! message. I don't want to sit through a movie being reminded every five minutes that the protagonist should have shot them in the head on sight.

Yeah, it was pretty "deep" dudebro

just read a review and saved 90mins. he literally gets cucked to death because manipulative whores and preggos are the most precious thing on earth.

>reading reviews before watching a movie
>letting reviews dictate whether you think movie is good or bad
total pleb

kys your self faggot-ass, the same criteria would have written off Children of Men

it was more of a summary, and in the end it's exactly the kind of movie I wouldn't want to waste time on. the reviewer actually praised it, but then again he seemed like a dickless numale so it all lined up.

oh, was this the first baby on earth in years? lmao fuck off you shiteating dickless retard

>it was more of a summary
That's even fucking worse!

Way too preachy. But it was great on the technical level.

>pleb
that was trash nothing happened!
>reddit
oh such a deep ambigious film i guess man was the true thing that comes ยด
>patrician
mediocre flick that doesn't succeed on the character and emotional level and doesn't realize it potential favoring cliche horror tropes used in a unimaginative way and and the ambiguity is used to hide the rather dull core of the flick

nah, a wiki summary gives you the exact plot in word form. I used to hate people who did this but I've learned that it's better than the feeling of regret after sitting through a garbage movie.

a movie is 1hr30 mins long, is it really the end of the world if it turns out to be mediocre? reading an entire summary beforehand is simply retarded and ruins the experience my man

Interesting premise. Would've been better with more suspense during the daytime instead of forced dream sequences and cheap jumpscares during the night.

Also the fact that the father was so trusting of the guy that just tried to rob them, that he left his family alone in the house to find the guy's wife and kid because they might have supplies(?) was ridiculous and didn't serve to showcase the point of the movie, at all.

If paranoia and distrust was so prevalent he would've shot the guy dead right there in the house and then waited to see if his buddies will come around.

Nicely shot, well acted but a shitty premise and story

how did dickhead know the guys in the forest
who opened the door
why was the dog mutilated
what came at night

agreed, which is why I do it selectively when there are red flags.

>I don't want to sit through a movie being reminded every five minutes that the protagonist should have shot them in the head on sight.
In this case it 100% lined up with expectations, and this dread was based on a two-sentence blurb. movies are so predictable nowadays.

I agree.
Not great, not bad, good.

>I don't want to sit through a movie being reminded every five minutes that the protagonist should have shot them in the head on sight.
what is the red flag here? The red flag is that the guy didn't immediately shoot the little old woman and her teenage daughter on sight? Obviously things are more complicated than just shooting everybody as soon as you see them, but you wouldn't know because you read plot summaries on Wikipedia which have zero subtlety or storytelling merit and then judge movies off them