Is Sup Forums the most biased website on the whole internet?

Is Sup Forums the most biased website on the whole internet? Apart from outsiders who are summarily shown the door, I've never seen a dissenting opinion here. None of you ethink: you wait for the left to take their stance then readily take the opposing stance, and only because it's the opposing stance (you all would turn on gun rights if the left embraced them). You all treat your opinions as gospel, never even considering that they could be right ("they're not wrong because they're wrong--they're wrong because they're not the right").

>(you all would turn on gun rights if the left embraced them)

You went too far here, subtlety is key.

1/5

We're not really a place for political discourse. We're a collective of likeminded individuals associating with each other and using our combined power to project our views and influence into the wider world.

TFW OP couldnt shift his leftist opinions on the redpilled.

there are whole sites dedicated to one political ideology and have moderators that remove dissenting opinions

Pol is a free speech platform, you can post any idea you like and debate it, there's nothing stopping you

t. Trump General / r/The_Donald

Sup Forums wasnt always this horrible. It's just that it's an election year and the board is crawling with autistic underage redditors from /r/thedonald and 50 year old boomers from the comments section of breitbart desperately trying to fit in

it will get better come November once the election is over and they all leave (I hope)

Sup Forums is anonymous and unfiltered, making it the most unbiased website on the whole internet. It turns out that unbiased discussion leads to right wing beliefs though believe it or not

I guess the truth means biased.

Thanks Liberals

>Apart from outsiders who are summarily shown the door,
No they are not
Dissenting opinions get more replies and therefore more attention
There are no downvotes here

>(((ECHO POINT)))

Just my kind of humour. Nice pic

>Sup Forums is one person
Mom, does this ever stop happening?

>I've never seen a dissenting opinion here.
Lying cocksucker or fucking newfag detected

Sup Forums isn't the ideal place for political discussion. It's full of sarcasm and japes. Memes too.

It reminds me of how Hitler criticized the liberals in Mein Kampf. Even if you beat them in a debate, they would just do some monkey dance, troll, pretend they don't care, change the subject, insult you, and then retreat for another time and place.

Just don't waste your time or energy typing lengthy arguments because it's Sup Forums. These users went from die hard liberals to farmboy conservatism overnight. They're all spineless.

This.

>These users went from die hard liberals to farmboy conservatism overnigh

Was over the course of about 10 years actually. Things changed a lot in those years, and most importantly, people grew up

Sup Forums is like the right-wing analog of Tumblr. Nearly all of the opinions are right-wing but you still are free to challenge that if you wish (just brace yourself for the wave of dissent). Also, just like Tumblr has a wide array of leftists, Sup Forums has a lot of different kinds of rightists.

liberals are fucking trash

>shown the door

whether you leave or not is up to you

it's a free for all

pussies can stay away if they can't handle the truth

leftists require censorship/moderation and le upboat groupthink because their terrible ideas do not hold up under scrutiny

Sup Forums is actually the last bastion of free speech on the internet

TFW NFW

I mean, that might be true if Sup Forums ever actually agreed on anything except that they hate niggers.

What Sup Forums is is overwhelmingly right-leaning, but pretending that there aren't divisions in the Right is ridiculous. And Leftists come here to post all the time--sometimes, when they aren't that fucking Leaf, we actually have good discussions.

The problem is that we periodically get spammed with canned arguments and WHITE BOI nigger-dick threads, so we're preconditioned at this point to be skeptical that anyone proposing a real argument is actually doing so in good faith.

I will say that the argument that softened by stance on abortion happened here, not on Reddit or /tg/, because these people actually presented arguments that weren't retarded.

>Muh body muh rights!
Liberals don't actually believe this. They believe that the government should own 50% of everything you produce, which is the same as saying that they own your body for 50% of the time. If you think that it's okay to enslave men for half of their lives to build roads and bombs to kill sandniggers, why is it not okay to enslave women for nine months to produce the next generation to pay for all of the shit we're going to need to build then?

>It's a parasite/tumor
I don't fucking care, we need children.

>If it weren't for abortion niggers would be 40% of the country by now and crime would still be through the roof
THERE. That is an actual argument. That is a persuasive argument.

This again

> I've never seen a dissenting opinion here

Try stay for longer than 5 minutes.

>There are tons of people pro and against Christianity/Islam/Religion in general
>There are tons of people pro and against fags
>There are tons of people pro libertarianism and tons of people pro fascism

I could go on forever, but I will stop here and just tell you to just lurk more you retarded Redditfag.

>50 year old
>boomer

Sup Forums can be biased towards the right, but only because almost anywhere else on the internet you want to talk about politics will be heavily biased towards the left.

It is impossible for Sup Forums to be biased. There is no point system to filter unpopular opinions. Quite the oposite is true. Every reply a thread gets it is bumped to the top. The most replied to topics are the most visible. Political opinions do not come into play here for the majority of the people replying can either love or hate the subject and the visibility is the same. Everyone who posts here has their voice heard and opinions can not be suppressed. The only bias to be found is in the general consensus of the majority of people posting to Sup Forums. This website has the most authentic and transparent view of it's users posts and comments.

Every person has bias. The only time bias becomes a problem on the internet is when it's used to suppress other peoples views. This is impossible to do on Sup Forums. The bias you are complaining about is the fact that many users here think you have retarded opinions. Every time they comment they bump your shitty thread giving you more visibility. If many people using Sup Forums don't like your opinions then maybe you should stop posting. Bias has no power here. Bias can not be used as a weapon here. Anyone who wants to share their opinion is free to do so and they will be heard just as well as any regular Sup Forums user. If people are commenting on your post saying you have shitty opinions maybe you have shitty opinions. If you can't take uncensored speech reddit might be better for you.