I'll get you next time, Gadget! Next time!

What was his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ly1vZewWeBA
amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DLKX8PK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That he never realized he should simply shoot this girl in the head and he would win?

That would require him to get up from his chair. And it's a pretty damn comfortable chair.

See, I don't think Gadget is dumb. He's so hyper-intelligent that acting like a moron while avoiding certain death is the only way to make his life feel challenging. He also does it to distract Dr. Claw so his niece can go on adventures and "save the day." Gadget is a 4D chess master.

Why is she so perfect Sup Forums?

His problem was he couldn't get Gadget.

look at this net

Don't know

But I think I got 3 or 4 fetishes alone from penny

kek

Claw looks familiar

I don't know why

The funny thing is while everyone I know accepts that Claw's face is supposed to be a mystery, they also all agree that picture is NOT even close to what they imagined he might look like.

Yeah I was severely disappointed in finding out that was supposed to be his canon look

His problem is he's a cat

You ever hear the theory about how claw is the original Gadget but then got replaced by a moron

>TFW when you know you'll never have a computer book that automatically hacks every mechanical device on the planet including a stagecoach.

Kinda. It wasn't in the show, it was the packaging for the action figure, right?

This is what most people think. I know this because they almost always say it after they see the picture of Claw above.

Yes, and it makes no sense.

Yeah it was the packaging

She has her own theme, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=ly1vZewWeBA

Woah

Not a moron a robot. Claw wants to kill the impostor.
it's also why he would never hurt Penny. He's to fucked up from the accident to do his own dirty work.

This is the best Inspector Gadget TV soundtrack CD there is and it STILL doesn't have all the tracks from the show. Yeah, apparently the French tracks have lyrics as well as instrumental versions.

amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DLKX8PK/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It's obvious. He and Gadget were college buddies. He's gay and Gadget was "experimental" in college, but after trying it out for a while, Gadget decided cock just wasn't for him. So he broke it off. Claw has been obsessed with him ever since.