Mr. Enter wrote a book

Welp, he wrote a book. It look's pretty damn bad desu. Didn't watch the video but the art looks really weak.
Someone needs to do a storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FQE9Oe-WZKQ&lc=z131trsjixnai1jyz04ccpkzkoubjn45zzg0k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hell be fine

Someone should buy it and share it with everyone, if that hasn't been done already.

I don't get it, OP, you claim you didn't watch the video yet you still Liked it. Aren't you just encouraging the poor bastard?

MFW I accidentally revealed that I liked the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=FQE9Oe-WZKQ&lc=z131trsjixnai1jyz04ccpkzkoubjn45zzg0k
The comments make me sad.

I like how enthusiastic Enter sounds in the video, though. I'm used to hearing him rage about stupid shit.

I am. If Enter stops I lose a good bit of ironic and genuine entertainment. I like hating him and enjoy a decent amount of his content.

Wasn't this supposed to be a animated?

Like he and his friend make a cartoon?

Never watched this guy before. Literally got one second in and had to pause to stop my face from imploding in disgust. Don't yell directly into your mic you fucking aspie.

You should watch his reviews. Oooh boy.

>Mr. Enter
>An aspie
SAY IT AIN'T SO user!
Btw love the reaction image. Isn't that from the weird Lelo and Stitch webcomic.

Yeah. Didn't actually read the thing, just skimmed the thread.

I'm jealous of Mr. Enter because he's just as passionate about cartoons as I am, and people actually listen to his opinions.

I've been nitpicking the script for my first review for well over a year, and I finally started recording my finished version today. I got five minutes in before I stopped and realized I hate the sound of my own voice.

Just go for it and try not to be annoying. There aren't enough good cartoon reviewer Youtubers. Pan and Enter are the only ones that are worth a damn.

>Thinking either of them are worth a damn

I'm with you on Pan, but Enter is more someone with whom I'm morbidly fascinated.

MY EARS

HOLY SHIT. Somebody has to storytime this *ahem* "atrocity".

It's not really bad or anything. In fact, MrEnter made sure it avoided every single one of his pet peeves that the finished product is about as stale as saltine crackers. His lack of creativity on such an eccentric, whimsical world gives the concept even more wasted potential than the original short he complained so much about. If the episode drafts on his DeviantArt are anything to go by, his "humor" is way too forced and drama even more so. Who knows? Maybe the novel's good, but if he wants to grab hold of a child's attention, he needs art that isn't pastel and washed-out. It looks boring af and wouldn't work at all for a comic. But at least he's happy.

future storytime when?

>I watched the first steps that a child had ever taken on the moon, and shivers went down my spine.

Literally the sentence and I'm already cringing.

Barely came out an hour ago. I imagine someone will be on it in the coming weeks.

This thread is MINE too!

Post robbie or go back to your containment board lazyfag

Bumping out of morbid curiosity

>but if he wants to grab hold of a child's attention, he needs art that isn't pastel and washed-out.
I actually really like the art style.

I'd buy this shit if it were 50 cents, but it's 5 bucks. Goddamn, how much does Mr. Enter thinks he's worth? He's not worth 5 bucks for 100 pages.

We should crowdfund a purchase of the book. I'll throw in 1 dollar. That's 20% of the cost.

The concept art looks great but the artist is clearly new to comics and illustrating motion. It looks kind of deviantartish .

So will it be on /lit/? I don't know that board too well, just that they're a bunch of prudes who bullied a girl out of her book reviewing hobby. They're probably completely foreign to Enter, but maybe they can l give it a critical analysis.

It's still technically Sup Forums material. Panels and everything. Also, /lit/ is fucking terrible. It's almost as bad as current Sup Forums.

I don't understand why people feel so strongly about him. I watched a fair number of his vids and he's merely voicing his opinions and I saw and heard nothing questionable or autistic.

My confidence went up 10 fold.

I get what you're saying namefag but I respectfully disagree.
>Being too passionate and getting too triggered by cartoons
>Poneh reviews
>Shaming spacific writers
>Constantly doing negative reviews on stale meme shows like Spongebob and Family Guy as if they matter anymore
I like enter but all of these are grade A aspie.

>Literally the first second
>I wrote a bewk

To counter your opinion I'd need to have a stronger opinion as well, but I do not. To me this is just a live and let live kind of deal.

Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't he want to have a future in the animation industry as a writer or something? He does know how small the animation industry is... Doesn't he? You can't afford to bully unless you're really talented like John K.

That's his manifesto

I guess you're right

How does he have so many subscribers? Every time I look at one of his comment section its nothing but an echo chamber or cringy shit

This fucking aspie literally shouts directly into his mike on every video meanwhile people like the MarsReviews guy barely have any subs

Even then, John K struggles to find work at all

He makes money on youtube while bitter anons sit and complain. I'm not in favor of enter; I find him entertaining however, you anons aren't doing shit either. Let the man live.

maybe he purchased the bulk of his subscribers

i know i did

Mars Reviews is fucking fantastic but Mr. Enter has a leg up because he has the one thing Mars will never have. A lot of hate. It's all about the clicks user, more clicks more views. More views more exposure.

his art isn't that bad honestly
not great, but for an autist pretty okay

He was one of the first people to make long detailed videos about how shitty modern Spongebob is and unlike MoBroStudios, he kept rolling the shit out.

He also actively hates TTG which is low hanging fruit

mine too, i was feeling pretty bad, even tense today
but it just made me happy, i barely even like him, but it just did

The problem with all internet reviewers is the internet reviewer thing. There's way, way too many of them for every form of media you can imagine. That little pond is filled to the brim with big and small fish, so even if a certain fish has evolved to the point of being able to breathe air and only occassionally requires moisture it will inevitably be buried under the swarms of retarded precambrian fish.

It really isn't worth the effort.