Internet ruined forever the perception of cartoon animals

>internet ruined forever the perception of cartoon animals

>le sigh

Other urls found in this thread:

furaffinity.net/gallery/peterandcompany/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Basically yeah

>trips of truth

Maybe furries shouldn't have been such degenerates on the internet.

Those middle panel comments are right. Why is he a fox, why is Dobson a bear

A better question is what purpose does having him as an anthro animal serve?

All the mods could learn from this

But that's a good point: Why make them animals?

You could say that of everyone.

Problem with furries is that they were TOO nice and allowed every fetishist to hop onto their communities instead of making it actually about anthro art only.

If you're Disney, you can get away with it. Otherwise, yeah, anthro animals are a no no. And furries have no one to blame but themselves.

My question is, why do we give such a shit about it if it's a cartoon

Is everyone just such a virgin cuck they have to assign sexual value to everything?

But why not make them humans?
Is it taking away the creative freedom of the artist?
Is it a censorship thing?
Does the story and dynamics no longer work with humans?
It is really just a fetish comic?

Dobson is a bear because he got complaints when he started drawing himself skinnier and with a full head of hair after restarting SYAC.

His reasoning is that it shouldn't matter how he draws himself.

Maybe the perception wouldn't be around if so many of them didn't flaunt how they were interested in that stuff.

The furry community is fascinating.

>what purpose does having him as an anthro animal serve?
Why does it has to serve a purpose?

>>internet ruined forever the perception of cartoon animals
It is a shame.

Same purpose having Franklin as a turtle served, it meant not needing to deal with race related politics or other such complications that using human characters bring on.

In this day and age? Humans empathise with animals better than with actual humans. Doing this also bypasses the issue of having to make a human character that doesn't share the same skin as the reader.

>internet called out degenerates hiding behind the facade of kid friendly cartoons
That's your grave now whether you like it or not

>Is it taking away the creative freedom of the artist?

Pretty much.

Giving fundaments and explanations to the artistic choices they make is a good sign of a caring and involved creator, but they're not necessary if we assume all artists draw on their own the things they feel an enjoyment drawing.

What purpose does it serve making them human?
Why can't people be creative with their characters?
>If it doesn't matter, why can't character be ____

>furries ruined forever the perception of cartoon animals

fixed

you could still make political using animals. But I guess not is obvious as a black or white human character

Because human characters are boring as fucking hell and always spark pointless racial debates.

>you can't be creative with a human character

>Cheese grater (1)

You really can't.
What can you possibly do that hasn't already been done to death before?
It's bias to say that everything that has anthropomorphic animals in it doesn't at least have a reason for them to be anthropomorphic animals. In some cases there's no point to it but why does it honestly matter aside from people trying to claim something is furry or not?

What can you do with an anthro that you can't do with a human?

RIP Boxer

Zootopia's a good example of how wildly different characters can be depending on their species.

The pendulum has sort of swung back and now furries aren't as big a deal as they used to be. The fark/Something Awful/etc late 90's/early 200s era of the internet that made furries a target has given way to a newer generation that is more accepting of hedonistic things.

"Because Furries are easier to draw".

No really, it's very true.

Has it's own TVtropes page even.

It's harder to get equally aesthetically pleasing cartoon people.

It's fairly easy to tell if something is furry or just anthro animals by the style in which they are drawn.

OP image is most definitely furry.

Not him but yeah, it's kinda like this amateurish deviantart furry artstyle that you can tell is furry.

That's because OP's art style is an Eric Schwartz-like 90's Warner Bros. derivate that was only ever used by furries. There are furries that draw in styles indistinguishable from 'clean' art.

Context is more powerful than compartimentalized analysis.

I think I know what you mean but not sure. A non furry that draws animals as his Web comic vs a furry

Base geometric, abstracted symbol styles =/= everyone but furries

Is this Andrew Dobson's new alias?

why does that art style look like shit desu

You've never read a single fable?

We associate animals with personality traits.
If I present you with a party composed of an anthropomorphic fox, ox, and owl, you'll probably expect one of them to be cunning, one of them to be strong, and the last one to be wise.
If I use humans, it'll be less universal. Can you tell me which traits you associate instinctively with an Echevin, a Vigneron and a Canut (for a rhone walley aesop) ?

Also, animals looks better than humans in some artstyles, especially cartoonish ones.
And some people simply like to draw animals.

its not even the fetish parts of the furfags that a lot of people hate dude. Personally its the attention seeking faggots who can't hold a legit conversation without acting like a fucking retard. And everyone hates those kind of people, it just so happens a lot of them adopted furries

I really need to read Blacksad

>why does that art style look like shit desu?
Pretty much what said, it's trying to look like Warner Bros. anthro animals, which is like the default style for any furry character.

I'll run a storytime this week end, then.

It fails miserably though.

Well, you are not wrong

furaffinity.net/gallery/peterandcompany/

Because it's made with different artistic goals due to the authors' niche audience.

The overrendered and dramatic lightning not fitting the simplistic design, the cute cartoon animal features like the ovaloid eyes, snout and fur details and the ears clashing with a somewhat realistic human body build(massive shirt) that seems it represents someone, and the choice of expressions all point to furry.

The character looks like it's ready for a dicking.

That would be nice.
I really need to just say fuck it and take a day to story time Pandemonium.

This thread is MINE

>CGI
desu blacksad should be animated traditionally

>I want to make a thread about something
>I'll pick the least direct method of making OP
Get Shrek'd.

Now look at this Net that I just found

Not all anthros are furries, but there's a very specific art style that screams furry and OP is very much it. The furries all copy each others art style and it gets super homogeneous.

The internet ruined the perception of a lot of things.

like people's perceptions on the words "fact" and "opinion"

Quick where is the sexualized version of this.

The reason is actually a very simple one.

It's more interesting if it's a talking animal instead of a human.

Yup. Blame fucking furries. Blame fucking perverts who have to sexualize everything they see and touch. No one is forcing them to be this way, they choose to be the way they are and do the off-putting shit they do. Hell, I think a lot of them like being seen as deviants, it's all part of the fetish.

Since the Internet has given people this false sense of security about letting their fetish-freak-flag fly, everyone else suffers from it. Humans think in terms of association, unfortunately and the worst association will always be the most prominent thing in there mind.

So furries have created an associate with anything antro and being completely perverted and sexually deviant.

Sup Forums plays a big part in this because it won't stop fetishing fucking everything. Eventually, we won't have anything at all to enjoy plutonically because Mr and Mrs Aren't Having Actual Real Life Sex are ruining everything.

Nigger please animators have been making talking animals hot before the Internet happened

>le