Instant whitening facial

>Instant whitening facial

Explain yourselves g**ks

Attached: 1511698914594.jpg (1198x904, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/south-korea-in-a-swoon-as-megastar-from-the-north-visits
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

where did their jaws go?

God those jawlines look ridiculous

Dunno all this plastic surgery is very freaky

>that disgusting altered chin on the left.

I'll give them a whitening facial if you know what I mean.

gooks are the biggest self-haters in the world. They look like alien creatures without plastic surgery

Duuuh I know guyyys gooks are self hating plastic dolls riiiiight ??? XDD Nothing beats American beauty standards
hmm look so natural beautifuuuulll and thiiick yeeee not like does skinny bitches riiiight guys ? xd

Attached: kimkardashian.jpg (1080x1920, 847K)

How come North Koreans look more normal?

Attached: North Korean Military Women.jpg (2500x2000, 772K)

china should annex them

into the trash, literally

i want these MILFs to torture my balls

the evolved to appease the supreme leader snoke

Because they are when it comes to things like this

Ill put something white in their face

Attached: ceba007f3e174e38bf3076ce733821ab.jpg (3383x2195, 437K)

They don't show you the ugly ones.

BOGGED

>all anime girls have weird pointy triangle chins
>in real life they look disgusting
albania was right

Attached: 200_kaiba_pointy_chin.jpg (410x308, 43K)

themalaymailonline.com/showbiz/article/south-korea-in-a-swoon-as-megastar-from-the-north-visits

He is saying true.

Attached: no8.jpg (710x475, 168K)

ayyyy lmao

Who mentioned American beauty standards? Who mentioned being skinny or fat? Why do you get upset about this like a koreaboo teenage girl with a fat complex?

They both suck.
Plastic surgery is stupid

You forgot the extra * for greeks

They always tried to make themselves look white.

Attached: file.png (459x305, 285K)

kys

>average person is born with bad eye sight, balding, weak knees, allergies, astma, inheritable hearth diseases, prone to dementia and god knows what
>people claim design babies, where people are born with good looks and without major deficiencies, are unethical
I truly hate normies.

They intentionally let entire generations suffer and die premature deaths. Because of either equality or religion.

genetic modification sounds good until you get to the part where someone in the real world actually designs future generations for some political or other goal of their own

i mean just imagine if the sjws of today were the ones who had major input into it

the only kind of genetic modding that i could support would be if you could somehow provide it as a service to consenting adults, which is much farther in sci-fi land than the regular kind

>ugly wh*te man thinking he has the right to do this
Real wh*te genocide when?

I'd prefer being a SJW created human than having to fix natures flaws during life. With all the surgeries, suffering and medicine that come with it.

>a militant feminazi designs you
>you suffer even more

SJWs would make everyone look like elderly abos.

I imagine a feminazi would create something like this.

Attached: celebrating-the-20th-anniversary-of-milla-jovovichs-career-defining-role-as-leeloo-in-the-fifth-elem (1200x675, 62K)

> 5117 likes

Seriously What is wrong with them?

face it, you'd just end up as m*le cattle

You mean I'm getting a promotion?

The weak must fear the strong

you have the right to shitpost on Sup Forums right now, so no

everyone wants to be like white people

>needing to spend time on shitposting
What a wasteful trait that is.

then stop whining and do something more productive

I can't. I'm afraid I'm genetically propositioned to reward myself for procrastinating and shitposting.

that's a dumb thing to be afraid of, so i guess you're just dumb

I have a university degree. So I could have been dumber.

A law degree actually. I'm a professional shitposter.

an education doesn't make you smart, it makes you educated

Time for the genetical emancipation of dumb people then. So they too can be smart.

Attached: gc1.jpg (640x420, 61K)

... everyone can't be smart unless everyone's intelligence is literally exactly the same

see? this kind of dumb idea is the reason genetic engineering is a bad idea

As long as it's an upgrade from todays standards I don't see the big deal desu.

It's the same as with capitalism. If everyone gets richer, while the inequality also increases, then the living standards for everyone are still increasing.

whether it is an upgrade or not is a value judgement based on someone's personal views, which is the problem

Me la pelas putito

NO, those fans are all insecure Koreans or south east asians

Competitive gene therapy could cause a lot of consequences.
Imagine a world where the children of the rich get smarter and more beautiful with each successive generation, while the poor can't get the same results.
Even if it's regulated it seems like it would be very easy to do illegally, and what do you do after they're born?

You know. I used to have terrible eye sight. I couldn't see my own face in the mirror. Or the person standing in front of me.
I didn't like wearing glasses, because they made me uglier. And I loved doing sports, but I couldn't see shit when I was doing it.
So eventually I decided to laser my eyes.

It was a miracle. I could suddenly do everything I wanted. I could see myself when shaving, read in bed, start sporting again.
The price? Dry eyes. I have to use eye drops every day now. If I don't, my eyes will start feeling like I have sand in my eyes. It hurts, my eyes start to tear up and I have trouble keeping my eyes open. But it's a small price to pay for proper eye sight.

But if everyone was just born with good eye sight I wouldn't have to suffered with bad eyes through my teens. And with dry eyes now. And I don't wish it upon anyone.

>wh*te
he's brazilian of italian descent, so double-not

>Slovakia

Attached: 2012-12-gdp-employee.png (464x436, 17K)

But what I have is only a minor issue. Other people are literally unnecessarily dying.

m8, nobody is saying there isn't potential for good, the problem is that it would be inevitably abused

canada tier post

explain what? skin lightening has been big business in asia and india since their first interactions with the white man.

>MILFs
these are normal 20 year old North Korean girls.

It's not like it already happens that people are born with good or bad genes depending on the class of their parents. In America you have entire neighborhoods of people who are born with bad genes and will never be able to achieve anything.

The only difference is that instead of letting nature decide you let humanity take charge.

>mutt lecturing about who is white
Literally the pot calling the kettle black

Attached: 1521530427025.png (603x797, 518K)