ArisED - An Ed, Edd and Eddy Fan Comic

Happy late Halloween fellow Sup Forumsmrades! Tonight I would like to share this masterpiece!

Other urls found in this thread:

fallere825.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Evolved-562869646
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wait, there's even more EEE supernatural fan comics?

Yeah, surprisingly. Currently I'm on a fan-comic binge because I find them all hilarious, and some slightly decent.

Look I'm the guy on /vp/ who storytimed the Pokemon fan comic that gave the loli the power to become an adult woman with expandable breasts as an extra power so that she could seduce her older brother.

I know how deep the fan comic hole goes.

Oooh jeez.

That sounds horrible. tell me more please. Kinda messed up on the numbering so this is actually page 6.

This is 8.

This is page 7.

Well halfway through the comic the creator discovered he could post boobs on DA without getting banned. Before he censored every nipple, but after that revelation there was no holding back. I had the place can't show that in a Christian manga images everywhere to storytime it.

I would post an image, but you're doing a storytime.
Here's the link: fallere825.deviantart.com/art/Mega-Evolved-562869646

This is MINE

This is pure gold.

Hope you enjoy it.
Sorry if I overshadowed this comic a little.

Nah, it's alright dude.
On another note, I'd be interested to see these artist enter the animation industry.

I'd be more interested if for the EEE reboot they just picked up fanfic writers.

That'd be really interesting. Scary. But interesting.

Who the fuck are these Donut Steels?

The redhead is a girl (Not really) and the other one has a DARK PAST and that's all you need to know.

Ezeke is Rolf's trap boyfriend and the other chick is a bitch. There's another thread in the archive with 2 other comics by this artist.

>2 other comics by this artist.
What?
I know about Bring Me To Ed, but are you saying there is yet another?!

Yeah, the other one is called IntertwinED. It features Rolf and the redhead trap.

You plan to do that one too?

You can't just drop bombs like that and not do it some time.

It was done in the same thread Bring Me to Ed was done in. The thread should be archived.

>You want to see something out of spite? Stare in the mirror - without the light.

NO IT FUCKING ISN'T STINGY GET THE FUCK OUT

>Trap Boyfriend

OH

Y E S

I'm legitimately surprised how much I actual like Ezeke. and how cute he is.

As great as this storytime was, this is the end so far. This comic was made recently and it just got off hiatus or whatever last week/ 2 weeks ago. As of right now, this is the most current page.

Damnation, thanks anyways OP.

No problem, I'll try to keep tabs on it so I know when the next batch of pages come out.

well, something in his favor, is that he had an introduction more normal and their interactions with the other characters are believable compared to other OC.

Honestly, if you look past the ridiculousness of it all, Darkened Sparrow's comics are pretty well written. The characters all act exactly how you expect them to as well.

>Eddy, look. I'm a Lord of Change.

>JustAsPlanned.png