The Flash Talkback Thread KAIJUS IN MY CITY? Edition

Today's Episode: Monster

>CAITLIN CALLS ON HER MOTHER FOR HELP WITH HER GROWING META POWERS — Desperate to understand what is happening to her, Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) visits her mother, Dr. Tannhauser (guest star Susan Walters), a renowned biomedical researcher, in the hopes that her mother can provide some answers about Caitlin’s growing meta-human powers. However, when Dr. Tannhauser treats her daughter like a test subject, Caitlin grows cold and brings up past wounds causing the two to have a major blowout. Meanwhile, after a mysterious new meta-human attacks Central City, Barry (Grant Gustin) tries to convince Julian (Tom Felton) to let him assist on the case

Streams. (Updated and checked as of 10/11/2016)

>Stream 1.

tgo-tv.com/watch/live-tv/the-cw-live-stream.php

>Stream 2.

arconaitv.me/tcw/

>Stream 3

livetvmisc.wixsite.com/main

T-MINUS 40 MINUTES UNTIL SHOWTIME

been refreshing and waiting for a bit user

glad to see you

>tfw LumériCo countdown ends exactly at the same time flash starts

who /dudeweed/ here?

Good to see you too, user. I couldn't make it last week since I was sick, but I'm back and ready for The Flash

Clean after years of abusing it. Any substance that can make you feel "fine" when everything is going to shit is dangerous. Only cowards hide behind smoke to feel better.

While we wait, official stills of the next episode, "Shade".

Sup fellas. Did Bluepower drop Flash?

where is patty

Will Barry finally bang Iris tonight?

Will Joe finally get his dick wet?

Why is Grant so cool?

Bluepower has taken a leave of absence user, he posted a while back that his weight has gotten really bad and he is trying to focus on his health and getting back down to a manageable size.

... Apparently not.

Remember when the public still believed Harrison Wells to be a wheelchair-bound social pariah who later confessed to murdering an innocent woman and then died?

This is Crimson Leader of Earth-33! All Flashfags report in!

Hopefully dead

Cisco is annoying and he's the worst The Flash character

You used weed for the wrong reason and you shouldn't project your reasoning onto other people.

Personally, I use weed to make me feel fine when everything is going great, because I have severe anxiety and I can't be happy even when things are going well. I only use it to make me feel how I'm supposed to feel.

get out.
now.

Gotta' admit, Alchemy's design is pretty cool.

KEKED

COLONIZED

who's hiding breh?

yeah kind of a major discrepancy, especially because the woman Joe is dating works at CCPD and probably helped speed up the release of Barry's dad

Hope he gets better.
Pretty sure him and Amell are watching baseball while their shows are on

>
Personally, I use weed to make me feel fine when everything is going great, because I have severe anxiety and I can't be happy even when things are going well. I only use it to make me feel how I'm supposed to feel.

You're doing exactly what I said; I'm not projecting if you admit to using it in the exact way I said. You're hiding from reality.

Harley/Ivyfag reporting in

>Tripfag calling someone else a fedora

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Will Wally do something stupid because he has a need for speed?

I really hope HR is not a bad guy. Like he is being suspicious because he does not want to say what happened to his world. I have a feeling the Dominators took over and that's why he jumped ship. Somehow they will find the breach he used and try to take over the main earth in the cross over.

>tfw no Iris gf

Not the guy you replied to but weed is for manbabies.

Grow up loser

Based Zoom

... Nah, it was just a prank, bros.

Literally half the thread two weeks ago guessed this.

Wally will be best boy for once.

Unless he actually went to Alchemy for speed and Joe anticipated he'd be stupid and set up a sting operation around it.

That's gonna be it, isn't it? And then he'll whine about being used and losing his shot at speed.

and a good evening to you my friend

Where were you when Legends of Tomorrow became the best Arrowverse show?

>Dem veins

DAAAMN

>Someone under the age of 25 calling someone else a manbaby
Leave my sides alone.

Watching it
>CGI of Yesterday
>best anything

Cavanagh said he's a con man.

So he's not an evil mastermind, just an opportunistic asshole.

WILL IS NOT LIVE, HELP

Where is comfy snacks cat?

>Implying weed isn't for manbabies

DUDE WEED LMAO I'M SO COOL BEING ALTERNATIVE WHILE EVERYONE ELSE WORKS HARD AND MAKES SOMETHING OF THEIR LIVES YEAH PEACE MAN WOOHOO

Will you two retards shut up? I want to enjoy this thread.

If there is any justice in their timeline.

DUDE MILLIONS SMOKE AFTER THEIR NINE TO FIVES EVERY FUCKING DAY CAUSE THEY EARNED IT FUCKFACE LMAO

Will is live

>Those weights he never uses

>CAUSE THEY EARNED IT

They earned what? Escaping their lives by hiding in a haze of smoke rather than actually living? Monging out to TV or videogames and eating shitty food?

Weed is totally degenerate, you're making me laugh. What is so wrong with your life that you need to have a false feeling of enjoyment? Why can't you man up and actually take the hard road until you reach a real point of happiness. Drugs are for cowards who need a quick dopamine release by triggering the reward circuit instead of actually being a man and building a life through the hard points.

DUDE WEEDS LMAO BTFO

I guess we should get rid of medicine then

Quick, post snacks!

Sorry for being late.

millions use weed the same as they do alcohol cause they are whiny lil bitches who want to run and hide from being a responsible adult.

>weed and antiweedfags shitting up the thread

>a food with cheese on it's name
>pizza

Let's talk about the Family Feud qt instead.

Pizza!

>cheese pizza

Literally not seen any of the DC tv shows, other than smallville.

Flash, Arrow, Supergirl and Tomorrow something are connected what's the correct order to watch them in?

Lmao lecture me on manhood when you're no longer under the age of 25 and your parents still pay for your internent.

>Will stream won't load

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Season one, then season 2 and so on.

Leftover tot candy

A true man's food

Don't watch them. They're all shit now

Delete system 32 and it'll work

Flaming hot cheeto balls and Halloween candy

LMAO

I've seen some serious dumb responses from /DUDEWEEDS/ such as saying he needs weed to cure his depression, but is the most retarded statement I've seen yet. Legitimately in all my years of trolling Seth Rogans this is the most deluded response yet.

This guy gets it. Anyone who needs to run and hide behind intoxicants so they can feel better are cowards, a real adult learns how to deal with stress and overcome it instead of relying on a crutch.

>Things that aren't true: The post
/JACKBLACKS/ getting triggered to fuck because they know I'm right.

Refresh it, that worked for me, if not use another browser or change to another streaming website.

Will is working for me.

Beer and wontons

i thought this was kevin smith's episode for some reason

Arrow this season has been better than flash so far

Ready, Flashbros?

IT WAS ME DAHNALD

HOLD ON TIGHT MIKE AND MOLLY ARE HERE

So what's the point of another Wells?

I'd rather just keep Harry.

My last batch of coffee because I am poor right now.

But you said using a substance to feel fine is bullshit

so you are saying we need to get rid of medicine

Not getting involved but somebody says "who /dudeweed/ here like every thread I don't know why everyone is getting bent out of shape.

This

Everything is shit.

I'm shit.

You're shit.

This entire world is just one big toilet.

Why is Quentin shitting up this thread?

This thread is MINE too

The Flash is shit but Arrow will always be shittier

STRAWMANNING
T
R
A
W
M
A
N

hopefully so we get to the point where we have to have a last man standing Wells fight between hundreds of Wells

cleaning your monitor with egg yolk doesn't work

MY NAME IS BARRY ALLEN

>This thread
Fuck it i'm calling my weed dealer tonight. It's been months.

Leave then bitch.

>Piecing together a IKEA chair while watching Flash
Soon i'll be real comfy

THE FLESH

give me the delegates

Could he talk any faster?