>"Register to vote, we have to stop Trump!"
Isn't this fucking illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Sup
justice.gov/crt/complaint/votintake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's illegal about voting?

Me on the right stealing that camera.

Yes. You cannot tell someone who to vote for while registering them. It doesn't stop Hillary though.

You're not supposed to have political signs or anything of the sort near certain voting related things. Fuck if I know the exact rules.

What do you mean? It's not like anyone's really going to pay attention to it, voting ballots are still private so it's not like they can do anything about people voting for Trump

What uni OP?

Major one in IL.

Still illegal as fuck retard

It's illegal to sway a voter in any way while registering him or her to vote. It is supposed to be a completely nonpartisan act. Wearing or carrying any propaganda will revoke your ability to continue to register voters.

Tell us what one so we can get them v& you stupid fuck

>implying

I know some fags on here go to the same school, someone would've figured it out eventually.
School is UIUC

are you from here
boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/87399868#lr87403544

Nope. Champaign/Urbana.

It's illegal.

This actually is illegal.

OP or pretty much any other user here, especially OP though, if you report this to the FEC they'd actually get their ability to registrate voters revoked.

Or just report to justice department, since the FEC requires notarized written correspondence.

justice.gov/crt/complaint/votintake/

They actually blatantly train people to break the law. A video was leaked and they said their policy is to "Ask forgiveness. Not permission."

At least provide something to illustrate that what they're doing is considered illegal.

if they havent registered by now they will most likely not show up to vote. once they see these huge lines during a sticky weather theyll fuck right off

It violates Illinois electioneering law as per (10 Ill. Comp. Stat. ยง 5/17-29(a)).

> No judge of election, pollwatcher, or other person shall, at any primary or election, do any electioneering or soliciting of votes or engage in any political discussion within any polling place, within 100 feet of any polling place, or, at the option of a church or private school, on any of the property of that church or private school that is a polling place.

cont.

By placing such a sign within the voter registration area, which would classify as a "polling place" in the context of the statute, it would be considered a solicitation of votes.

If someone wants to throw the pic in random places like reddit then feel free to do that, not enough of a fag to have an account

>implying reddit
I'm sure someone probably will throw it on the donald though desu.

OP just report it you fucking dimwit I just provided you with sage legal advice and you respond in typical channer fashion by mumbling some bullshit about le rebbit.

Fucking CHRIST

Already reported it before posting that, just figured someone would post it somewhere like

OP was a faggot and never said where the fuck this was. Go be homos over on reddit

>that white cuck who is never going to smash that chicks pussy

fucking lmao

0.02 USD has been deposited into your account.

see

Fuck, I didn't realize PAR was completely fucked.