Has there ever been a more poignant and effective character assassination by the media against a political candidate...

Has there ever been a more poignant and effective character assassination by the media against a political candidate than what is happening to Trump every day?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/08/bill-clinton-used-tax-dollars-to-subsidize-foundation-private-email-support-teneo-227613
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is poignant and effective the new mexican intellectuals

politico.com/story/2016/08/bill-clinton-used-tax-dollars-to-subsidize-foundation-private-email-support-teneo-227613
heres one

Say what you will, britbong. The average American who only has a passing interest in politics is deeply affected by media portrayals of candidates, and Trump has been getting shat on for months.

>poignant and effective
The tides are turning and people are waking up so this is neither poignant nor effective

Know what's so fascinating? Liberals who call Trump a Drumpf is literally xenophobia. Mocking people through their ancestor name before Americanized is xenophobic.

Congrats, you are a retard.

fuck juice

Shut up fag

I recently sat down at a work lunch with a group of I'd say 7 people where politics came up. Now, I was the "youngest" person there, but literally by only a few months, but no one there was over 34. But.. John Oliver came up and literally every single person around me agreed that he was "the funniest person on TV" right now. I just sat there. Nodding my head. Questions were asked "I wonder how this election will go..." - "oh, Hillary will win in a landslide.." then suddenly - "Well, ask this guy [user] he's the resident Libertarian at the table. How are you guys going to vote?" - me: "oh, haha, well, either Johnson o-or Jill Stein, lol"
>nothing will stop the Trump Empire

pretty good mexican-speaking-broken-english writing 2bh

>effective

>more poignant and effective
It actually helped us more than anything because it's an easy marker for shills. s

I really hope Trump has all these runts who slighted him assassinated after he conquers America

So poignant and effective that he won the primaries. I'm sure there's no possible way he could go on an unstoppable rise to the leading the race in the next two months.

This was more forced than my last shit. I got second hand embarrassment every time someone said this and I couldn't give two shits about Trump.

>what is satire

This talking point is too dumb for Sean Hannity.

Pretty much any other character assassination in history.

They'll be dealt with.

No, Swift Boat in 2004 or when the media claimed Goldwater was psychologically unstable in 1964 comes to mind

>preaching to people who were not gonna vote trump anyway to not vote for trump

yup, what a useful waste of resources

Only to the people who say it. There's not a single other person that this would be effective on.

Please take Current Year Man back.

Here's your (((You)))

this

>Drumpf

I don't get it? How is that an insult?

He has been doing it to himself for the past decade. He's crafted himself into a persona who nobody but the hardcore base can support. Granted, this persona also inspires extreme fanaticism in said base, so more of them will vote. It's a valid strategy.... more valid a decade ago, but whatever.

TLDR: he did this to himself. If anything, the media has been playing softball with him. He does something that would end any other politician's career dead on the daily. The thing is, even if the media is playing softball with you, if you have them lob underhand softballs at your head every day for a year straight, you're eventually going to get a concussion.

(((They))) think it is an insult; that or (((they))) just are that terrified of any and all Germans :^ ) no idea what that could be about

It literally only a character assassination to whoever says it. No is not better way to let people know that you are an idiot that gets his political knowledge from shitty comedians and your opinion should be disregarded. Not to mention they think its in insult because it sounds kinda funny but they dont realize they are insulting the german language in the process. So tolerant!

Don't agree

Media scrub through Donald's speeches to find something to spin into an imaginary 'firestorm' to create controversy but it's old and tired now. MSM has lost credibility from their constant attacks.

I just don't see what point they're trying to make, what difference is there whether his name is Trump or Drumpf, they're both European names?

>effective

>TLDR
>more words than first paragrap.

>muh scary German
>look user, he's just like the other Germans that just happened to be Nazis!
>let's all compare him to Hitler to scare the normies that don't do their own research and only listen to what we spoon feed them
>t. CNN/MSNBC/CBS (((media)))

>media has been playing softball with him
I don't know who at your headquarters designed this narrative, but tell your boss not to listen to them anymore.

fucking pussy

Let me guess. You work as some kind of contractor, probably tech sector?

Ive been in similar situations. When they said,
>who are you voting for user?

I say Trump.
>
>Why?
>Because though you as a child of the 90s like to sing your fucking rage against the machine and act like youre a rebel because you buy edgy apparel, the true rebellion is against what both parties agree with: that is, free trade and open immigration. Those two ideas are what bind both parties inexorably and though you take the snobby high road via Clinton, or the wannabe rebel via Johnson the fact of the matter is, you are what's wrong with America in your support of these two policies.

True story.