Forget the spam bait for a sec. Whether they deserve it or not...

Forget the spam bait for a sec. Whether they deserve it or not, what Sup Forums related characters would you like to see get chewed out like this?

Their hope gone and everyone calls them out on all their shit as to why their horrible.
youtube.com/watch?v=tVFp8KTEw-k

Personally I'd love to see The Question call out Batman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n43fM2wdu5A
youtube.com/watch?v=lmb_kePrX_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Before anyone posts anything

Remember that this thread is MINE

I would like to see Cyclops or any other mutant chew out the Avengers for interfering in what is Mutant business.

Anyone chewing out Jean Grey.

I wanted Foggy to verbally destroy Matt in Daredevil Season 2.

Bendis

Has Professor X done anything chew Worthy?

Fictional characters user, not gods.

Sniktbub, especially after Schism

Forgive me for a non Sup Forums example but holy shit this bitch. I know that the joke is that she is a horrible mother, but its painful to watch. I never understood how someone can grow up to hate their own parent short of said parent just flat out being abusive. This is how.

I don't think there's anything Foggy could say to Matt that Matt doesn't already know about himself. Sounds like an annoying scene and I'm more than sick of their tension.

Emma Frost did it to Captain Marvel and Tony Stark during Civil War.

Cyclops did it to Captain American during AvX.

Led a team of untrained mutants to their apparent deaths at Krakoa.

Erased Cyclops's memory of the event.

Read X-Men: Legacy for more events. It takes place after Messiah CompleX.

What is she from/ who is she?

Mother from the Goldberg's, she smothers everyone particularly the main character to the point it can get downright weird at times. I wouldn't hate a parent like that but goddamn it is just a good thing she is a fictional exaggeration.

Unrelated to the subject of the thread, why does Scott sign his name with two runic S's?

And let's not forget how anally petty Brian is especially when it comes to pronunciation of certain words. Some people pronounce the silent H in certain words like whip and Brian just gets so obsessively anal about it. What's this son of a bitch's problem?

Alternatively, the X-men get chewed out for calling anything involving human lives "mutant business" considering their whole fucking MO is that mutants are still humans.

That sure was a great retcon to fuck over his character to lead directly to this shitshow.

Boy what a great decision.

lovely

Glenn Quagmire

She is the mom from The Goldbergs.
It's an abc sitcom about growing up in the 80's except somehow its pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=n43fM2wdu5A

youtube.com/watch?v=lmb_kePrX_8

Timmy mother fucking Turner. You could do a 22 minute special of just him in a room with quagmire getting dumped on for all the horrible shit he's pulled throughout the decades.

>I would like to see Cyclops or any other mutant chew out the Avengers for interfering in what is Mutant business.
>A mutant shows up that pisses hellfire that can destroy the planet
>Geez Captain America, why are you concerned about this, the world being destroyed has nothing to do with you

The FUCK YOU QUAGMIRE speech would be a long the lines of "You were once the funniest character , then you turned into a rapist and now you're the cynical writer's Mary Sue"

Peter calling out Miles.

Actually, scratch that, either Kaine or Flash calling him out.

Leo the IDW comics recently, he needs a good tongue lashing. Luckily Mikey has been more than willing to call both him and Splinter on their shit.

Also, Nick cartoon Mikey, for being just the worst.

Carol Danvers by everyone

For what? Miles is boring to read about, but he is a good kid. Why would Peter call him out?

Why do you think I changed it to Kaine or Flash?

Ok, so what would he say? "You are boring and too strong?"

About every character in Dumbing of Age

You were on the Tenzin thread. Why are you here?

That is awful and wrong.

This is stupid and makes Gordon look like a bigger idiot.

There aren't enough comics with people telling Victor von Doom he's a punk.

>Magneto
>Kamela Kahn
>Yoda
>Darth Vader
>Kylo Ren
>Darth Maul
>Homer Simpson/Dan Groening
>Damien Wayne
>Rarity (Horse show)
>Sun Butt (Horse show)

No, Gordon is quite right on each and every count.

Your Batgod a shit.

>Yoda
>Rarity
>Sunset
i really think some of these characters you want to get chewed out for personal reasons instead of them deserving it user, hell, i would also say kamala doesn't if just to see her get roasted by nova for being such of a bitch to him, for literally no reason

i know you're shitposting, but you are quite literally the most wrong person on the planet right now if you think ANY of that is good

@87405707

Don't deserve a you.

Flash already has issues with Miles. Also, read the OP, he said whether they deserve it or not.

I'd like to see Plastic Man get called out for being a rapist.

>sunset=sun butt

And I asked what he would say.

Preferably by an authority figure or someone she idolizes.

>Kamela
>Maul
>Magneto
I really want to know "what" you think they need to be called out on. Especially Magneto and Maul, seeing as how they seem the types to revel in whatever they did wrong.

Also, what did Yoda do? Other than exile himself and roast himself until Luke arrived.

Having Bob (Bob's Burgers) call everyone out on their insane bullshit would be so fucking cathartic. His autistic children (mostly Tina) and Lynn are a fucking blight on his entire existence.

I know it's not Sup Forums, forgive me. But The fucking wife from breaking bad. She's such a selfish bitch. And people always say she's overly emotional because she was pregnant, well after she has the baby she still acts like that, and before she was pregnant she acted like this.

Fuck I hate how people can't see how much of a bitch she is.

You kind of missed the point of the show, he really loves his family and their silly quirks kind of lighten up his life. He's a bit of a weirdo himself and because of having such a repressed childhood he actively decides to let his kids get crazy.
That might not be your style, if you want a loving father with a vested interest in tradition, King of The Hill might be your ideal show.

Yeah, she is just dull, bored and entitled.

Finn and Jake to each other

Then they hug each other after getting it off their chests

If you're talking about Avengers vs XMen, the mutants had every reason to think they could control the hellfire pissing thing and that it would save their species. And fucking Captain America could have shown them a modicum of trust, given all the shit they've gone through together.

I've always thought this scene was completely fucking retarded.

Brian is a fuckwit that needs to be told off for many reasons, but Quagmire is the last person that should EVER be in charge of doing it. Charity? Soup kitchens? When has Quagmire EVER been a generous or thoughtless individual? When has he ever been a shining example for the community? Hell, the time that he saved a woman from choking to death, it was on accident while trying to rape her.

Having the most detestable person in the series call out Brian SHOULD have made the message even stronger, but you know what? It ultimately took away from it.

And the worst part of it all is that at the end of the day, even if the rest of the writers managed to shit all over Seth MacFarlane's retarded self-insert, Seth will still be able to tell himself at the end of the day "At least I'm not Quagmire".

This crying little faggot needs to man the fuck up and a good scolding and beating might do that

He's killed a handful of bitches, Steven's gotten kind of hard.

Mabel from gravity falls. Fuck her, she got away with so much shit and still had the nerve to shit on Dipper for wanting to pursue his own life goals rather than babysit her all summer

What a fucking cunt.

>"Why do you hate and fear us, you bigoted pieces of shit? Oh, by the way, here's a public declaration that we have a group of supermutants named EXTINCTION that can and will murder every last human man, woman, and child on Earth the first time one of us gets a bug up our butts about something. Also, we consider ourselves above the law. So keep an eye out for our next San-Fran bake sale! Kisses!"

Are you fucking serious? Her husband was putting her whole family in complete danger and making her an accomplice
She could have gone to prison if he got caught through no fault of ger own which would wreck the family, their two children's lives
Her options were
>help and be cautious as fuck making sure she and her children don't get fucked or murdered
Which is what she did, basically the most reasonably pro Walt action she could take
>gtfo
Which she tried to do but Walt chimped the fuck out and threatened her
>turn him in
Which you would surely hate her 20x as much for

Just because the narrative skews in a way where you want Walt to go buck wild doesn't make her wrong in acting the way she did. And frankly how could she stand up to the psychopathy of Walter White without being a bitch?

She has a completely realistic and reasonable reaction, you just have a boner for Walt being a psycho and want to see it go unchecked, which would have been a much shittier show.

Yeah, if Quagmire had been, like, SHOWN doing any of that in the background once in a while that would've been a bold payoff.

The point is that Brian is a sanctimonious asshole who pretends he's better than he really is.

>Rarity (Horse show)
What'd she do?
Didn't she technically get chewed out by Fluttershy already?

But user, he would beat you. He is stronger than you and any other human.

He also gets shit done unlike half of the cast.

Yeah wow, how dare he try and deter the rest of the world from killing the handful of mutants left alive after the deaths of roughly 15 MILLION of their kind. What a dick!

For a second, I thought it was the mother from Strangers with Candy.

SpongeBob SquarePants

He IS a dick.

People hate and fear mutants because mutants can kill you with mind bullets and fuck your daughter from two states away with eye-fired rape beams. That's why Sentinels exist in the first place.

Telling everyone that you are a rogue power accountable to no one and have a fucking mutie gestapo waiting in the wings to curbstomp the entire planet isn't exactly going to make anyone change their ways. They're just going to hate you more and actively look for more effective ways to remove you as a threat.

No the problem is if ANYTHING bad happens to a SINGLE MUTANT everyone dies. What if some little mutant shit lies huh? Your using nigger logic son

one of their top members is a telepath who can see if you're lying

Sentinels were built to murder school children

So if a mutant commits a terrorist action action in the name of mutant kind against humans and he's arrested we have to let mutants decide the punishment rather than the people the action was perpetrated against?

There are a shitload of mutants immune to telepathy, a second shitload of technological means of blocking telepathy, and even normal means of getting training to resist telepathy.

Sooooo... you know.

he would probably accept any actual criticisms, admit that he's not perfect, and proceed to make his own speech about you

Finn getting to fucking lose it on the awful people in his life'd be great.

Yeah, but it would hurt so much more to hear it from his best friend

Desperate times call for desperate measures.
They tried protecting humans and being the best mutants they could be for humanity: Didn't work.
They tried leaving, setting up their own country and just saying "you leave us alone, we leave you alone." That sure as hell didn't work. 15,000,000 to 200 is a really successful genocide.

So now he chose mutually assured destruction. You swing at us, we'll swing back and go down swinging. That sure did work for the US and Russia so let's see what happens.

Pretty much, typically because the human courts would say "Mutant so guilty, death by public lynching" as far as mutants are concerned. They don't trust the courts anymore.

You are contradicting yourself.

>make his own speech about you
>implying he wouldn't just ask leading questions until user cried and needed a hug

That's the problem with comics.
Everyone has fucked over everyone else twice over already.
And it always goes back to status quo.

You haven't watched past the first couple of episodes, have you? He's not only hardened up, but is the only one getting shit done while the gems stew in their own bullshit.

>Sentinels were built to murder school-children.

That's just not fair, just because that's what they were used for, and that's what they've done in the past, and that's the obvious predictable consequence of ever activating them again ...
... that doesn't necessarily mean that the bigots who built them with faulty logic hardwired into them had the mental capacity to understand what they were doing.

>You will never get hugged by Steven as he tells you everything is going to be alright
I could use that right about now

What actually was the purpose of making Sentinels multi-story tall genocide engines, as opposed to human-to-basketballer sized genocide engines?

Yeah, Erik's been called out on his shit before and he sometimes is horrified and then goes and does it anyway.

And sometimes he just goes, "So fucking WHAT, Charles?!"

Don't Sentinels range in size? I'm guessing it's different sizes for different opponents

"Okay James you figure out where Riddler's going to set off the nerve gas. Bullock can beat up hookers until one of them tells him, I'll just watch."

>Sentinels were built to murder school children

They aren't the only ones

>There are people who still don't believe

I've always wanted to see Phineas stick up for himself more when Candace is bitching at him. They only did it maybe twice?

Not counting Mission Marvel since that was more him telling her off for fucking up helping the heroes.

It is literally a Magneto move.

Shit like this is why Xavier was secretive, and why Cassandra Nova's first move while impersonating him was to publicly expose the school.

this is an episode waiting to happen and i just wish that someone, ANYONE would stand up to PB and just call her out on all the bad shit she'd done, either marcie or finn need to do this shit, it'd be fucking fantastic

And then the universe told him to fuck off because he was wrong for being upset at the girls for fucking up and endangering the whole world.

Normally P&F was above that shit.

I absolutely want PB to do something that finally sets Finn's vanquish evil-dar off. I legitimately think it'd be a good episode.

I mean fuck Lemongrab was basically Peebs without the self restraint, that's why he horrified her so much.

Yeah, that was bullshit. He not only had every rigt to be angry, but Candace continued to screw everything up afterwards.

Abso-fucking-lutely. The writers could even use it as a way to finally get him out of the funk they put him in and let him finally grow up.

But PB's nice now dude, that means all the fucked up shit she did gets sweeped under the rug.

Remember that time she nearly killed everyone in the fire kingdom and then fought Flame Princess and blew up a bunch of her religious artifacts and then it was totally cool because she said sorry?

Bubblegum is so fucking weird, they must have been setting her up to go temporarily full on villain but then never went through with it.

She feels like she's one of the writer's pets or something. The show went on too long and the fans are in charge of writing her.

It may be as simple as:
Once they played into the fan shipping of her and marceline, they didn't have the heart to make a lesbian evil.

He's been told off countless times though. It just doesn't sink in that he's gotta shape up.

He's already been chewed out by life.