English

>English
>English (U.K.)

Attached: usa.jpg (720x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_(simplified)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>we are now translating your page into English (Australia)

"CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT"

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 6K)

>we are now translating your page into English (pidgin)

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>simplified

Attached: mutt btfo.jpg (480x270, 50K)

Steam is just retarded, there are several parts of American English that have harder grammar, and the same can be said about British English.

>English (traditional)
>English (simplified)

This is the one thing that truly triggers me. It's our language you filthy fucking mutt.

What the fuck?

At least you speak proper English when you're not too busy "please sir, no sir, open bobs mam, sir" ing, Pajeet.

If you type "English (simplified)" in the Wikipedia search box, it redirects you to the American English article.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_(simplified)

Attached: ewghb.jpg (225x225, 10K)

No your language is celtic you fucking French-Norman-Anglo-Saxon rape baby

what does that make you then

I'm a proud Cherokee

>Español (España)
>Español (Latinoamerica)
>Español (US)

>Espanol (LOS)

this isn't even funny, please delet this

American English isn't English.

Oi, whad'dya mean America'n englesh isn't englesh?

>please delet this
You guys are deleting yourselves. Give it a few generations and the only non-Spanish speakers in the USA will be weird groups of "white" Americans who live in mormon style communities. They will have their own little white schools where they can teach white American values, such as shooting each other up in said schools.

Is that supposed to be redneck impression or something?

That's how Australians sound to the outside world

>implying we're not all going the same way
The colonies at least can claim to be multicultural to offset coming to terms with residential schools, forced labour, and so on.
But even Blighty is blighted with non-Europeans now, and it's not possible to go back.
Mesitos don't have the same legacy. Anyway, California and the South are rightful Mexican clay.

>Mesitos don't have the same legacy. Anyway, California and the South are rightful Mexican clay.
Enjoying your vacation Pablo?

No it's not. Why do you Americans so loudly put your ignorance of the world on display?

Why are you trying to lump the UK in with Australia? You aren't us; there is no "we" here. We aren't your fucking colony, you braindead chav. Your country is sinking on it's own accord and those with money are unironically fleeing to countries like Australia by the thousands every year.

Americans are Brits are funny creatures. Incredibly arrogant while being notoriously pig-ignorant of the world. Enjoy Brexit. You've earned it.

Prove me wrong
(Pro tip you literally can't)

When I said "we" I meant the entire Western world.
Curious about your ethnicity now though user, because I don't consider Australians as foreign, even if I respect your cultural differences and distance.

>i don't consider a foreigner foreign

Attached: 1491730676156.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Grow up.
Their last two previous PMs were born in Britain.
Australia IS British, even if Australia != Britain.
There's a difference, but I don't consider a Paki who's been here for three generations British in the same way I'd consider an Aussie who's lived away for six. Passports mean jack shit, the people are the nation and Aussies are British. (Or Chinese, cos #woke #noracism brave new world)

Either this is bait, or you are genuinely the most retarded person i've ever spoken to on this website

Btw, Malcolm Turnbul was born in Sydney

HAHAHAHAHA

Dumb shitskin.
I can use Google too. Turns out I was wrong, but Gillard and Abbott were.
Hard to keep up when they can barely keep a PM. My point stands.

But NOOOOOOOO Australia is multicultural :D We wuz not Brits!

>Anyway, California and the South are rightful Mexican clay.
kys

OH NONONONONO
MUTTS BTFO

>Portuguese
>Portuguese (Portugal)

Still upset about Gallipoli eh

Attached: KBiYt.png (548x431, 41K)

>Spanish flag is Mexican
>Portuguese flag is Brazilian
>French flag is Canadian

Attached: 1514696786224.png (524x504, 580K)

>Australian flag is Briti--

You mean Middle and Modern English, including British English? I agree, they're both pidgins because Brits love to suck French cock.

>Anyway, California and the South are rightful Mexican clay.
Aztecs never went that far north, so no. The reason why we took the Southwest was precisely because it had no Mexicans on it, even though we conquered all the way to Mexico City.

Do your research before making dumb posts my friend

You retards do realize that simplified chinese is a writing system not a dialect

>simplified Chinese as an analogy for American English
It has different characters, grammar, and tone.

Aztecs != Mexico, dumbdumb

Mexico is the inheritor state to the Aztecs. They're subhumans.

You're the subhuman burger
Amerindians will inherit the earth.

>t. Peruvian whose country is so shitty he's living in the UK
mestizos are just like muslims