SpongeBob

Did anyone watch this show on May 1, 1999? If so, how was the experience?

I thought it had potential

Not as good as other stuff on tv but sure I watched a few times. Now days the kiddies that watched it back then get their nostalgia rush over it.

I remember the episode was about SpongeBob trying to get a job at the Krusty Krab

It's interesting that the people who worked on Seasons 1-3, worked on Rocko before the show

I remember watching it then. I thought it was interesting at the time but I didn't expect it to become what it did.

>I thought it was interesting at the time but I didn't expect it to become what it did.
Had the same experience with the AT pilot back in 2008.

At the time, I thought it was a fun little show, but I thought it would only last a few years, then go in reruns for another year or two

The other two episodes were about SpongeBob with a reef blower and SpongeBob meeting Sandy for the first time

Rocko was better. It was much more witty, funnier, and had better characters

It came on after the KCA didn't it? I remember liking it but then again I was a child so really I liked any cartoon.

Yes it did.

Both you and I know that's not true.

I loved the show from the start

I remember when it came out. It became one of my favorite Nicktoons along with Rocko's Modern Life

Yes, and I remember the commercials before it premiered. I thought it was amazing. My dad was more excited for it than me because his favorite show was (and still is) Rocko.

Wasn't a kid when it aired. Was perfect hang over TV for a Saturday morning

I liked how rough the animation was and how deluded the colors were in S1. The later seasons have way too neat animation and the colors are way too bright

I think it went like this

His show's a real hoot! He lives in a fruit!

It did

I did. I was 11 years old.

Found it amusing, wasn't particularly amazed.

Livin in the Sunlight, Lovin in the Moonlight

I like that song

I agree

>CHRRRIIIISTIAN! YOU CAN'T-A WATCH THESE SHOWS! THEY-A OF THE DEVIL!

There was my experience.

I watched it, however, I was a babby at the time and can't remember shit.

>bought first two seasons on DVD
>episode about getting a job at the Krusty Krab isn't there

That's sad

Probably did. But I have no memory of it. I was just reaching the age where preschool shows were starting to bore me, when it first aired. The first episode I remember watching was the Valentines Day special.