Good US universities that are not SJW infested?

Is there such a thing?
I really don't want to be that guy that gets accused of rape.
I can't play the minority card since I'm "white".

education is just a (((globalist))) trick

anything useful can be learned from Sup Forums

There are ZERO

Maybe try the university of South Africa.

> whites are a minority there.
> mexico = black

If you get a tan, you prob qualify for a lot of their "fast-track" programmes.

There are some religious schools, but I think a lot of them are constantly under attack by jewish supremacist marxist communist bolshevik idiots.

Go to caltech.

I assume they are superb at being autist and amazing scientist at the same time

Community colleges.
There's a mix of stupid idiots and SJW but mostly you'd be doing the same in the University except paying %50 less

Fuck off we are full.

>community college

I heard that dat "colleges" are not college at all.

I mean its level.

University of Chicago - Publicly Denounced "Safe Spaces" on Campus (Top-Tier Uni)

UT at Austin - Campus Carry (Good-Tier Uni)

haha

I am Japanese uni student and I intend to go to there as graduate school students

U mad?

Hillsdale

I have a )))friend((( who goes there currently who is from an extremely bluepilled family but is himself woke. Trust me, UChicago is ground zero of Jew intellectual influence

H I L L S D A L E
I L L S D A L E
L L S D A L E
L S D A L E
S D A L E
D A L E
A L E
L E
E

>ZERO government money
>Pro-capitalist
>No PC bullshit
>No safe-spaces allowed.

paco, if you came from enough money to afford/get into a US college, you're corrupt father would have already set it up through his narco connections/US gubment connections.

Look into La universidad la gudalajara.

It would be better to learn a trade and make money off of that at this point

This. It's skyrocketing in recognition/popularity though so getting in won't be easy. Their goal is to create a conservative Harvard essentially.

When I went to the University of Florida, I never once heard the words privilege or patriarchy, and I never saw an SJW in real life. If I weren't on Sup Forums I wouldn't have known they even exist. The drawback is the university is overrun with fraternity bros, stacies and an actual statue of Tim Tebow. Just make sure you major in construction management, Jose.

>When I went
key words user. I went to St. Bonaventure a few years ago and it was a nice mostly huhwhite Franciscan (so like casually Catholic with a tinge of social justice) university.

Two years after I'm gone they're fucking holding solidarity marches with the scumfuck rabble rousers at Mizzou

go to a college that excels in STEM fields.

SJW types seem for the most part to avoid them while simultaneously complaining that there aren't enough women in STEM. Go figure.

It's called "the real world". Which is why most collegefags can't anything when they graduate. They're totally unprepared.

Wait till the boys here about this!

Not sure. UC Santa Barbara handled Milo pretty civilly. I have a cousin going there, haven't HEARD anything, but i might be wrong. Look into it. Hard school to get into though.