Give me your 5 best Jackie Chan movies, I want to marathon something lighthearted and casual before classes start

Give me your 5 best Jackie Chan movies, I want to marathon something lighthearted and casual before classes start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MCkXOJvDtlU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Police Story + Police Story 2 (essentially one long movie cut into two)
Wheels on Meals
Dragons Forever
Legend of Drunken Master (ie: Drunken Master 2)
Armour of God 2

Honorable mention to Rumble in the Bronx and Shanghai Noon + Knights.

Chinese Zodiac

Drunken Master 2
Police Story
Rumble in the Broncs
Wheels on Meals
Armor of God

1. I
2. Don't
3. Want
4. Any
5. Trabble

nice samethink

why no rush hours?

Top 5 lighthearted Jacke Chan Movies
1. Kung-Fu Yoga
2. Armor of God 2
3. The Legend of The Drunken Master
4. Shanghai Noon
5. Mr Nice Guy (The Ultimate want no trouble movie)

Honorable Lighthearted mentions
Robin-B-Hood
Rush Hour 2
Wheels on Meals
Rumble in the Bronx
Project A
Skiptrace
The Cannonball Run (Very little Jackie, but a lot of fun)

Not Lighthearted but great
Miracles
Little Big Soldier
Dragons Forever
Police Story 1-2

I would also somewhat recommend The Tuxedo and THe Spy Next Door as really fun bad movies, watched stoned or drunk with buddies and their the best.

wheels on meals
police story
drunken master 2
armour of god 2
dragons forever

I honestly love Rush Hour 2. I've seen it more than a dozen times.

But it when I think of Jackie Chan films I think of mainly the chinese ones or the ones with the most stuns. Rush Hour is more of a straight up Comedy.

But well worth seeing.

1. Disown
2. Son
3. Cause
4. He smoke
5. Pot

Didn't he just make a movie with his son after he got out of jail?

OP here, will check thread after I come back from the gym. Keep the recommendations coming

I can't wait for Punished Jackie lads
Also Chinese theme is out
youtube.com/watch?v=MCkXOJvDtlU

Fuck you! I won't spoonfeed you while you are doing something you enjoy, I am not your slave!

I didn't include Rush Hour because you only gave me 5 spots and the 5 I listed are more entertaining.

I think Jackie works best as a somewhat ordinary guy put into extraordinary situations. In Rush Hour he's introduced as this super-cop while Chris Tucker is meant to be the more relatable of the two characters. I also think the choreography and fighting is less impressive than all the other films I mentioned save Police Story and Rumble in the Bronx.

That's not to say both Rush Hour movies aren't really entertaining, they absolutely are and if you had asked for a top 10 list they'd have been on it. Rush Hour 2 also has the best bloopers of any movie I've ever seen.

My literal nigga! You even spelled Armour with a 'u' just like I did.

Rumble in the Bronx
All three Rush Hours
And something else

I really liked Who Am I?

those 5 are always the ones i tell my friends to watch or i show them one of them.
they're always amazed at how bad ass jackie was in his prime.

i would add
thunderbolt

but op wanted 5.

Jackie Chan said that, but nothing came of it,

1. Robin B Hood
2. shinjuku incident
3.Little Big Soldier
5.Police story lockdown.
5. Bonus (Who am I?)

For fun you can check out the 4 shit films Jackie Chan produced. Gen x cop, Gen Y cop(which has Paul Rudd in it), and Twin Effect 1 and 2.

Rush Hour 2
The Prisoner
Who Am I?
Supercop
Shanghai Noon

the movie that came out of it is called Railroad Tigers, It's streaming on netflix US now.

drive
pulp fiction
jackie chan

shit

It's called Government Obligation To Get Son Out of Pokey.

I feel like that is very disingenuous of facts. How many movies had Jackie Chan made before Railroad tigers? Why not put his son in any of those?

I mean, I guess you can believe what Chan himself has said about realizing that the disowning was a mistake while shooting the Karatie Kid, and the long term proof where they mended their relationship and made a movie and title song for it together. Of you can just stick to you're meme narrative of the government forcing them to work together to make a movie, no skin off my back

Jackie has produced a few of Jaydens movies,and produced/did a cameo fight against Donnie Yen in his son's first ever movie Blade of Kings back in 2005. Mostly I think son wants to have his own career like a Chinese Tom and Collin Hanks but Jackie gave him his start, first movie, and has been a helpful force in his sons career except for the drug stuff between 2012 and 2015 which he admits helped him come to terms with how unnecessarily strict of a Chinese traditionalist he was at the sake of his own family.

If you want to shit on Jackie Chan use the adultery stuff, dude has been cheating on his wife since day 1 and nobody can say or do anything about it because of his good guy image and the public refusing to believe it. Its calmed down since the 90's but Chan is a major manwhore.

1. Shinjuku Incident
2. Drunken Master
3. Shanghai Noon
4. Rush Hour
5. The Forbidden Kingdom

>Rumble in the Bronx
>Lighthearted

(Pic related)

I'm sorry if you feel that way, user

Wanted 5 for one night, I'll probably watch every single movie recommended in this thread by the end of the year.

Rush Hour is a kino and a half

one blood splatter via wood chipper doesn't take away from an entire movie of neon bikers and overenthusiastic crippled kids playing a game-gear with no cartage.