"crashing this plane...with no survivors!"

>"crashing this plane...with no survivors!"
>there are multiple survivors including himself
What did Nolan mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1xKqyox8GeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They weren't on the flight manifest.

But they were, or else CIA would genuinely have killed the guy he was interrogating.

They left to plane as it was crashing.

you're a a a a banned gguyyv

What if Batman is the bigger guy?

Then he'd be called Bigbat.

But then he survives the crash.

How could El Bano have known that CIA really put just one of them on the manifest?

CIA is seen to be bluffing in this very scene.

He left the crash.
He's technically no longer part of the plane or crash.

>one of them wasn't on the manifest
>he wasn't on the plane...

But the very act of leaving a crashing plane is surviving.

No, crashing with the plane would count.
If you survive the crash there you're a survivor.
But he left the plane.

they say all men are created equal, but when you look at Christian Bale and you look at me, you can see that statement is NOT TRUE!!

>Wreckage Brother does not survive despite being part of Bane's mercenary henchmen
Bravo Nolan

The plane crashed into air before he left.
Did you miss the hull breaking in half and the wings ripping off?

If CIA took on 3 additional prisoners not on the flight plan, so either be updated the plan with the agency or didn't care about rules, why did he use it as a threat to the guys Juan of you?

He called it in

No one survived from the perspective of whoever had to pick through the wreckage. Presumably any remains would be unrecognizable, so they would have to wait for DNA tests to match them up with those listed on the manifest and discover the discrepancy. By that time Bane would already have moved along to the next step of his master plan, making it all irrelavant, thus the "no survivors" line.

By that logic, I've personally survived every plane crash on earth for the last 31 years. Hell, I even survived 9/11.

Impressive

CIA would've continued the interrogation of that guy later.
The pretend-killing was essential to scare the other mercenaries.
Of course, bane never got scared

They clubbed his ass though, he wouldn't have been awake to interrogate before they landed

Yup, you're a survivor all right.

Let's see how long you can keep it going. There's an awful lot of planes / grizzly bears / muggers / city buses / rabid wombats / unsafe industrial machinery / drug-resistant bacteria / rabid dachshunds / cultists / sentient AIs / rogue waves / terror birds / etc out there, all hungering for your blood, RIGHT THIS INSTANT, so it should be a bit of a challenge.

>cia fake shoots one of banes men and pretends to throw him out
>puts him back with others
>the entire interrogation could be ended if the henchman just says "hey he didnt actually shoot me he's bluffing"

Why the fuck would he trust them to keep their mouth shut? And dont say its because he would just shoot them for saying that because they just demonstrated they were willing to die to keep info from getting out

The mercs beat his ass so he passes out when they bring him back in

Though one might say that the other hooded guys would hear the scuffle

vocaroo.com/i/s1xKqyox8GeM

I think Bane actually got scared.
He starts getting all emotional and saying no one cared who he was.

I just rewatched it and they don't kick his ass, at least not on screen, they just pull him aside and it cuts to the next guy.

Either way he has plenty of time to yell that he wasnt shot.

>superhero movies

I think it's more than that.
Bane wanted CIA to understand who is he and what made him the way he is.
"nobody cared who I was until I put on the mask" doesn't mean that the world was unaware of Bane to be, but that Bane himself didn't care about his own self until he put on the mask, Bane is not a very strong, brilliant mercenary. Bane is the mask and the mask is Bane.

This is why CIA's question "If I pull that off would you die?" offends Bane so much that he answers the question with a subtle threat. "It would be extremely painful" doesn't just mean that it would physically hurt Bane and that Bane would do cruel things to CIA, but that it would crush Bane's identity. A man losing his own self is "extremely painful", in the eloquent words of Bane himself. Both the loss and overcoming it is a major theme of the film, we see this happening later on to Bruce, who loses his self in both of his incarnations. Bruce gets crushed on a financial level, he is no longer the person he claims to be, the rich millionaire playboy. Batman gets crushed on a physical by Bane, he is no longer the terror that lurks in the shadows, that position has been taken by Bane.

Well, the script states that they "club him quiet"

L'ascension du chevalier noir could hardly be called a "superhero movie"