I miss Wander Over Yonder

Wander thread I guess.

Do you think we still have a chance of convincing Disney to get the show a 3rd season or were we doomed from the start?

Here's the petition in case anyone is curious
change.org/p/walt-disney-encourage-disney-to-make-wander-over-yonder-season-3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bcVJCcd2H_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>or were we doomed from the start?
Yes

>yes
:(

>Here's the petition

Do these petitions ever work? I always see them being made for cancelled show, but I've never seen a show continued thanks to one.

*shows

Doesn't hurt to try, but yeah, mailing letters would probably be better

It's a shame to see - when browsing the archives - the lack of discussion that was present during the show's running.

The show was doomed the minute it was put on XD.

Do you guys think people finally tuned into the show at the last second because of Dominator in "My Fair Hatey" or because Gravity Falls had just ended?

What's your favorite song in the series and why isn't it. The Lord Hater cartoon theme song?

Why you still have hope?

youtube.com/watch?v=bcVJCcd2H_Q

I don't

Why did Star get renewed prematurely TWICE IN A ROW, yet WOY wasn't even given a chance for Season 2 to premiere yet?

I'm not sure. Trying to stay optimistic but this is Disney. Feels bad, man.

>Ask Her A Question
Patrician taste, mate.

Bullshit.

It was clearly rigged from the start. It along with all other cartoons moved from Disney Channel to exclusively XD despite the rating, absolutely assuring it's demise, only to bring cartoons back to the channel immediately after its cancelled. Someone at the Mouse had it out for Craig.

Not trying to hate, but I found WOY to be the better cartoon. Star was nowhere near as good as Wander. When I heard this news, I was pretty annoyed by it.

Is it safe?

Is what safe?

If the niggers following Prequel can have hope then you can bet your ass I will have hope as long as Disney still exists

The only cartoons I can think of that have ever been brought back from the dead are Family Guy and Futurana

I don't think we'll ever see new episodes of wander. Especially because Disney owns it and they would never sell the IP for another network to produce more because.. well, because they're Disney.

I really miss wander and his upbeat and loving attitude. He made being good seem good instead if corny

Because it's 2016 so the show with the female main character > show with male main character.
It's the same reason Eileen is on Regular Show as a main character now.

I hate this SJW/PC society we are currently living in. It's making me more and more depressed everyday thinking about how there's really no point in getting into the media business because I'm a white man and I'd imagine any idea I'd have being shot down because of my gender.

Jesus fucking fuck.. it's the 1950s but for men this time. I best learn how to cook, iron, and please my wife anyway she wants or else I'm going to have a rough life..

Didn't Kim Possible get a 4th season thanks to fan reaction?

Yes it did from what I've heard. I never saw it myself though. Apparently they didn't have a plot for the 4th season and it was supposed to end at season 3.

But was it cancelled and then brought back or was it just renewed immediately after season 3 ended?
If the show can survive until it's renewed it'll have a better chance but once it's cancelled its chances of being revived are lower than 1% and drop more every year it stays dead.

Honestly I'm still surprised FG and futurama were revived after they were off the air 3 years and 7 years respectively.

>tfw been here so long it's all just the same conversations parsed differently

time is a flat circle and I want off this fucking ride

That's not hating at all, user. I like SvtFoE, but I've ALWAYS preferred WOY since its comedic timing was always spot-on and the visuals never faltered.