NuPPG Announces New Powerpuff Girl

ew.com/tv/2017/09/06/fourth-powerpuff-girl-cartoon-network/

Bleedman is writing Powerpuff Girls now?

on the way out
>adding a new character to try an improve ratings

is she gonna be like that one big retarded ppg?

It's a Powerpuff Girl(Male)

> purple and fat

bad sign

Did they really need a sassy fat black powerpuff girl?

It's already the worst show cartoon network ever put on

Tranny ppg(b) incoming prof utonium wanted some gay trap action

From Russia with love as they say.

>Pandering with a racially ambiguous tranny ppg
>The original had an episode where the new ppg was basically an ugly retard that showed she was a true hero by sacrificing herself

Is this legitimately the worst cartoon ever made?
I mean it's only known for being terrible and for one of its writers creepily self-inserting himself as a kid's love interest.

I kinda liked it when I was 7

>Caring about Power Puff Girls
Pedophile
Manchildren
Virgins

>Pedophile
I've fucked 16 year olds,but it's legal here
>Manchildren
I have a job, but ok
>Virgins
wrong

Why didn't they bring back bunny?

I'm talking about the new series that came out the other year, the old one is still fantastic.

HIVEMIND

Samethink

This is just a 1 episode thing like in the orginal series, right?

Note: Chuck died on the way back to his store

This shitshow is still on? Please make it stop

Note: you're reddit

damn

I don't even think SJWs think this show is good, why bother?

>five-hour

>the new PPG is a brown skinned autist

>is taller and towers over the original 3 girls

haha what on earth could they possible mean by this

I DON'T GIVE A SHIT I'M ABOUT TO DIE IN A FUCKING HURRICANE AAAAAH

You'll be fine.

t. Fellow Floridian

this is worse than when they added haley cuco as the 4th charmed sister

ppg is ruined im done

Someone ought to post THAT screencap of one of the writers being in a relationship with Blossom

Good luck in Oz, brother.

This. I'm on the Gulf Coast by Tampa and just moved here not long ago so no hurricane experience, am I ded?

Always relevant.

has childrens animation gone too far?

Just wow

It's spelled pucci

The pooch ain't like itchy he ain't gunna scratch his own dick

Did the new character have to look so ugly? The colouring and proportions are dreadful

Welcome to modern reboots of beloved cartoons.

>MAAAAAAHM CALL THE POLICE THERE'S A FUCKING NIGGER IN MY CARTOON FOR LITTLE GIRLS REEEEEEEEEEE

Brandon here. It's trending to the east so we should be fine. If it does cut back west and threatens to make landfall straight in the bay then get to higher ground. Anything east of 301 should be ok

So first we got a rich girl, then we got a deformed retard. My guess is the next will be a cross dressing boy.

Bubbles, Buttercup, Blossom, and Bitch?

Blossom, Buttercup, Bubbles, Brap, & Sneed

Um, what the fuck.

Also lel at the guy trying to piss on her at the end.

>Shapiro
>Goldman
It's tiring at this point.

Three hours and no one caught this? Bleedman was a creepy faggot.

Is that real? Why is she so much taller? The Powerpuff girls are all the same exact size.
>Blue hair
lmao I knew it'd have tumblr hair before I saw this image.

>Goldman is Guts
I don't know what to feel about this.

why

lmao

1. Sugar
2. Spice
3. Fried chikin an malt likuh

I knew that new ppg are sjw trash but this holy fuck

first they cram there daily blocks with nothing but Teen Titan Go and some other show... now they are trying to cash in on old franchises like Johnny Bravo and Powerpuff girls... CN is now the textbook definition of 'playing it safe'

Likely to go the way of Food Network with their 6-hour blocks of Diners Drive-ins and Dines or Syfy with their cheep attempt to get ratings by making the worst possible movies imaginable... i can't wait til the cable industry implodes

so can we assume there was a black chick in the writer's room when this was made since pathetic self-inserts seem to be all the rage now?

FUCK THIS FUCKING FUCK WORLD OF FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>a literal retarded character who dies at the end
They can get away with pedo shit now, but not that

You are literally this upset about a cartoon made for little girls. Think about that for a second. Jesus fucking Christ.

Did Professor Utonium use brown sugar instead of white sugar this time?

Thanks for bastardizing yet another show SJWs. Hope you all fucking suffer eternally in hell.

>black
>blue hair
>fat ass

why am i not surprised

I don't know what I expected...

This is going to be someones super special self insert oh see Donut Steel isn't it?

Aaaaaand it's dead

There was already Bunny in the original show

WE

I fucking knew that was coming.

alpha as fuck

bunny?

Imagine my shock

>this one retard constantly spamming DURRRRRRR YOU'RE NOT THE INTENDED AUDIENCE recently

No fucking way

>OH MY GOODNESS
>SQUIDWARD
holy fucking shit I can't stop laughing at this. perfect post.

Jokes on you women, i was never a fan of the show in the first place to be hurt by this change

>One
>Implying he's wrong

Seriously you stupid alt-kike frogposting neckbear do you not understand that you are literally SEETHING right now over a fucking cartoon made for four year old girls? You're literally as bad as the fucking bronies you degenerate fucking faggots.

>seething
calmer than you senpai
gonna enjoy some non-approved cartoons, if that's OK with you

Notice all the images are from Sup Forumseddit and Sup Forumsmblr (where this thread belongs by the way) too.

You're literally mad about a cartoon made for little girls. Dye your hair problem colors and tumblr off a cliff my dude.

>PGG is ruined

Have you even watched any of the new series at all? Everything about it is complete shit. There's nothing there to ruin.

The original PPG is still great but the reboot was never good to begin with.

OH MY GOD WHAT'S NEXT A NON-WHITE SMURF?! THIS WILL NOT STAND SOMEONE GET DADDY TRUMP ON THE PHONE AND TELL HIM TO FORGET ABOUT KOREA THERE IS ACTUALLY IMPORTANT THINGS HAPPENING!

>exhibit a: wild Sup Forums user projecting excessively

>NO UR LE PROJECTING I AM NOT THE Sup Forums USER IT IS YOU M'XIR, I AM MAD ABOUT CARTOONS MADE FOR FOUR YEAR OLD GIRLS BECAUSE I AM OBVIOUSLY NOT A Sup Forums USER M'XIR, NOW PLEASE LEAVE MY VISAGE BEFORE I STRIKE AT THEE WITH ONE OF THE MANY FOAM SWORDS FROM CHINESE CARTOONS THAT ADORN MY BEDROOM! *NODS MODERATELY RESPECTFULLY IN YOUR GENERAL DIRECTION*

Four year old girls, dude.

Are people really surprised that western animation is dead at this point? I'm starting to think Disney had the right idea when they shut down every animation studio except Pixar and the TV section.

these things are fairly common in Japanese public pools.

Why is Sup Forums always right?

>all those waifufags getting cucked

>Bragging about fucking 16 year olds
Because you're too fucking creepy for an adult to fuck you right?

F

This isn't real, right?

>it's a monkey thing you, wouldn't understand