Is it time for Sup Forums to save the day again?

What do you think Sup Forums? Is there anything we can do to help against what jewgle has done to our many based redpillers on YouTube? Surely there's something.

ITT: brainstorm ways we can harness the energy of thousand of shitlords to combat the YouTube shilling

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JbvTjCbpVdo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-lh6_4ZIQ&list=LLsFE-HMnb83jR50HSZvcjtg&index=1
dailykos.com/story/2014/12/28/1353710/-10-Rush-Limbaugh-Sponsors-Every-Liberal-Should-Boycott
emarketer.com/Article/Retail-Brands-Continue-Advertise-Heavily-on-YouTube/1013485
youtube.com/watch?v=GZz8axi7nEs
youtube.com/watch?v=UUkj4h_Tq-0&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Their website their rules. Its like if you were getting fucked in the ass by millions of people. You should be able to retain the rights of what you do with your own asshole.

>Sup Forums "hates" big-gov
>ironically wants to force a private organization to suit them

Make a new site

I might start one.

Mexico has some extremely laid back internet laws and thanks to webm the servers are potentially cheaper.

So tired of Google's shit.

Problem is that it still requires considerable investment because streaming videos ain't cheap.

When did libertarians invade Sup Forums

We're not violating their rights. We're gonna do some crazy pranks to prompt them to undo it. (Or something idk)

>YouTube shilling
Please love me...

Kek bless you Mexibro, those trips are proof that you have divine favor.

I think this is the best approach to solving this problem, Wrestling control of the Internet away from liberals is the most important fight in this culture war.

Who gives a shit?

Now these "content creators" are actually gonna have to find a job instead of farting in their microphones for ten year old kids

>collectively funded video website for YouTube outcasts

We might be onto something. But it would need to be more than just political stuff if we want to attract normies. Where will all the lets players and shit go when they lose their monetization because "muh violence"?

I could help develop AltTube

>Internet has become the biggest vessel of information, surpassing well beyond television, radio, or newspapers
>shills are trying to seize control of it
>"Who gives a shit?"

We don't have the capacity to attract normie youtubers. They do it for the money, not for the passion. I don't think we need big website, just something that would serve as safe-space for red pillers, yet something that could be accesed easily and was not hidden under the surface.

>shills are trying to seize control of it

You mean not deciding to monetize videos of jerk offs talking about the stupidest shit?

They're not trying to "seize control".

They're not even removing videos.

They're saying "People don't wanna advertise on your videos, so we won't pay you for them anymore."

>"frontend dev" wants to help with CSS

AFAIK nobody wants to provide the bandwidth or infrastructure. Amazon could do it but they're corporate as fuck.

Yahoo should jump on this and try to save that sinking ship.

Youtube is shit, and Youtube was shit.

These people spam their shitty videos here every day for personal gain.

Idk why Amerifags praise these cancers so much.

Keep your YouTube threads on Le Reddlt where they belong. Please and thank you.

>They do it for the money

The give them a cut of ad revenue, simple

About 8 years ago.

This is bad for free speech but a bonus of you're a troll. Somehow I feel this is going to make being an asshole in comment sections more satisfying.

Clever, but still what company would want to be associated with "racist, biggoted, alt-right white supremacist's" website?

>Sup Forums is alt-right
buying into CNN's memes. why user
what does alt-right mean anyway

If it turns a profit no one would give a fuck.

Problem is the initial investment.

This they threw all their eggs in the youtube basket and are now butthurt

youtube is owned by (((google))) - what do you think

Smartest move right now would be for some user to copy YouTube website structural format, come up with some other crappy 2 syllables word involving freespeech and uploading videos, then promote it as a non censored YouTube, and make profit

Exactly that is my point! The fact is that normies buy into those memes and no company wants to be associated with something that is viewed negatively in public.

youtube.com/watch?v=JbvTjCbpVdo
not broken

good idea

Not entirely off

Full stack but I prefer front end development & design. It's just my background.

Thanks man I'd act on but I recently found out I'm depressed and don't have any website knowledge

call it Freetube

It would be cool to integrate it with Gab.ai since its up and coming

JewGas?

step one

if you dont use adblockers if some sort you are the problem.

step two

if you have an alternative, use it.

step three

show otherpeople how.

Nothing worth a shit was lost.

I doubt people are going to understand this.

How could you make a video streaming service better and more practical than YouTube? It's a monopoly. How will yours stand out from the crowd? Also there's already such an immensely large database of videos on YouTube. Why would anyone switch to your website which has little content?

spam all advertisers.
say you won't buy their products anymore because youtube said they hate freedom.
Turn this into a nightmare for the marketing and PR divisions of every company that advertises with youtube.
Remember GG emails were effective despite the shills who tried to make it look like nothing was happening.

This. Really hope with this being the final nail for a lot of bigger people there it will finally lead to an actual competitor that takes off cause Youtube fucking sucks as a video streaming service anyway.

>farting in their microphones for ten year old kids
They are the only ones who are probably safe user. It's anyone who tries saying anything not in lock step with the (((narrative))) who will find they cannot reach an audience.

Was this the companies themselves finding out independently that they didn't want to advertise on certain videos?

Or was this a concerted effort by SJWs to contact advertisers and tell them that they wouldn't buy their products if they continued advertising on those videos?

Because sometimes SJWs can make it seem like a lot of people won't buy stuff, when really it's just a few dozen really persistent people, and so it's a false scare to the advertisers.

>Buy 10 million shares of youtube and install our own CEO

you can still watch their videos, this is only about the money. They are a bunch of jews using you to make a shekel.

I'm with the unpopular opinion here as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZB-lh6_4ZIQ&list=LLsFE-HMnb83jR50HSZvcjtg&index=1

Is Laci Green still getting paid?

>that lack of trigger discipline
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>my favorite restaurant stops serving the food I like
>let's form a mob and burn the restaurant down OR let's ask the government to pass a law that forces the restaurant to serve that food again
Why can't millennials into capitalism? Did the jews win?

>If it turns a profit no one would give a fuck

Then why have we not been bought up yet, Mexibro?

There was a campaign run by Daily Kos etc. to contact advertisers on Rush Limbaugh's show and threaten them not to buy their products anymore if they continued advertising on his show. This was a way to take funding from Limbaugh and shut him down. I don't know if they got any advertisers to bail, and they didn't shut him down, but that was the objective.

dailykos.com/story/2014/12/28/1353710/-10-Rush-Limbaugh-Sponsors-Every-Liberal-Should-Boycott

I don't know if that's what's happening on YouTube, but if it is, that's quite different from advertisers deciding independently to stop advertising because they don't like content. Instead, SJWs get organized and can bring a few dozen people to make contacts, and so it seems like more people than it really is, and advertisers get scared off.

I think we need to know if this is an independent decision by advertisers, or if it's being sabotaged by SJWs making threats to boycott. Because in that case, the beef isn't with YouTube, or with the advertisers. It's with the SJWs and figuring out how to pay them back.

Thor steinar?

Who gives a shit?

Now these "Journalists" are actually gonna have to find a job instead of typing on their type-writers for fifty year old men and housewives

Kill yourself

How would they find out what the content is, unless someone is reporting it? This may be an SJW sabotage, tattle-taling, threatening boycots.

If it is, the way to respond is to get organized ourselves and start threatening to boycott advertisers on SJW channels.

woah it's almost like our country supports the idea of following your dreams, something called Freedom. It's okay, not like a Canadian would know the meaning of that word, it's a colloquialism

They're going to stop monetizing the right wing views and spare all the liberals, regardless of how much political views they have in their videos.

That is censorship and bias.

All the SJWs will get to keep going.

Think about the timing of this. It's on the lead up to the election. The alt right has been exposed by the mainstream, and now youtube is swooping in to shut it down.

Believe in coincidences, but don't trust them. Especially not in this election.

whats the next best vid streamer out there?

Does it matter? If it's the latter, then stop being a cuck and tell advertisers you won't buy products when they advertise on gay rights and other shit like that. Tell youtube you won't use their services.

It's a private business.

I heard their policies have changed. Any article link explaining what these changes actually are? Or a tl;dr

a little bit out of date, but:
emarketer.com/Article/Retail-Brands-Continue-Advertise-Heavily-on-YouTube/1013485

They won back in 1945

I understand the nature of private businesses. They respond to public pressure.

The problem is that the left currently is more active in applying such pressure, and so they get the right shut down, whereas the right doesn't get the left shut down.

Generally I'm in favor of free-for-all speech. But if one side is getting shut down, and another is not, then I think that other side should get shut down too to balance things out.

Which would just require that the right get more active about complaining about leftist content and trying to shut it down.

Hate to say, but I agree with this guy. If anyone has such a big problem with youtube's new policy, then let them go and create their own website to compete and take over youtube.

Still going to call them niggers tho. Just like you nigger

Holy fuck... all you people are so jealous. I bet a lot of you tried to make a channel and didnt get any views.
People can be so pathetic sometimes.

They haven't changed at all. They are selectively enforcing them on conservative leaning channels heavily however. Lefties are left alone entirely.

So do it. No one is stopping you from complaining to companies. SJWs just are more proactive in doing so, because they have the smug assumption that their views are perfect, and cannot fathom someone who would disagree.

In this case we lift all rules and declare that might makes right now. whatre you gonna do about it faggot?

Why not just report every SJW video we don't like?

If we can't have our political opinions up, why on earth should they get theirs?

This. Exactly this. And it's just one step in many.

good video summary of what's actually going on

youtube.com/watch?v=GZz8axi7nEs

this desu

And what are those policies?

I kind of hate the idea of a central site where we put all our videos anyway. Video streaming sites should be like imgur or something-- the service you use is irrelevant to the content.

Youtube is really trying way too hard to capitalize on this thing. I'll be glad if it goes down.

Let's boycott all advertisers who use youtube until youtube reverses the policy.

thanks for the vid.

i just got advertisement red pilled

You mean like Sup Forums and Sup Forums did to Gawker?

this vid is a good follow up if you actually a content creator

youtube.com/watch?v=UUkj4h_Tq-0&feature=youtu.be

>Same crime
>life

ebin dddd

How exactly would we go about it?

If we want to get the attention of investors, then we have to initially upload attractive content and gain a considerable audience to make such an investment worthwhile. To get that audience we need cash on hand to build and manage the website as well as online advertising campaigns to attract new users, and of course advertisement costs money.

I suppose we could try and bring more of Sup Forums into the fold to give us a good headstart, and from there spread this concept to other websites and social media outlets to gain some free attention, but that would take more time and effort. Kickstarter is an option too, but I doubt people trust crowdfunding anymore since people have been exploiting it like crazy.

This, essentially.

They're going to kill their website with this and they're completely entitled to.

>biting the hand that feeds you is justified because it's your mouth
Found the retard

I have an idea.

We need to get something akin to meganet for streaming. Something with the power of the original youtube.

Interesting, can you elaborate?

Isn't there a problem with creating this new youtube?

youtube has the power that it does because it's mainstream and accessible.

The people follow the mainstream politically correct line.

So if we create some alternative site, a reichtube or something, won't be just be creating an echo chamber? Circle jerking the same shit we already know?

what? you want to find out where all the directors live and assassinate them? not cool bro, not cool

That's what I mean by "attractive content". If we go full Sup Forums from the get-go, then people won't want to use the site. And more importantly, nobody will want to help fund the website and allow it to continue functioning. Therefore we would have to upload relatively neutral content while the website is still setting up, and once we've attracted enough normies, then we will be free to upload whatever we want.

Also, YouTube is not as politically correct as other sites like Twitter and Facebook. Whenever some globalist PC agenda is pushed on YouTube, it more often than not gets shot down with dislikes.

1. Build a FOSS alternative that federated and uses p2p hosting
2. Get used to more ASMR videos because they're the safest way to go now

A competitor can't actually exist, because free video hosting is an inherently unprofitable business model. Youtube has yet to go in the black.