Why are scenes like pic related so common in third world countries? Do kids just hang out outside of stores?

Why are scenes like pic related so common in third world countries? Do kids just hang out outside of stores?

Attached: niggas.png (1366x482, 1.14M)

stupid third worlders hanging out outside of stores when you could be inside your room alone playing video games

> Do kids just hang out outside of stores?
Where do american kids hang out?

six feed under

Parks, malls,friends house, etc.

Dude... ?

Attached: images.jpg (415x354, 11K)

When I was a kid my group of friends hanged outside store. We were all pure swedes/finns. We drank energy drinks and rode around on our bikes.

Actually, the other day I read an essay about how Oxxo's (the chain store in op's image) have become a place of gathering for people of all kinds of social status.
The lack of infrastructure and security in the community has forced people to go there to hang out with their friends, meet people and even to deliver stuff sold in internet.

Are american children even allowed out of their homes?

Attached: 1486402637439.jpg (1137x640, 185K)

They don't

Attached: 1520215779794.jpg (706x960, 87K)

>malls
What's the difference to OP?

VERY autistic

We don't hide it

Attached: 1518506178192.jpg (3120x4160, 2M)

>Lithuanian "hangouts"

Attached: noose.png (258x410, 90K)

Shooting ranges (aka schools)

Sup Forums

They dont they are all dead

it seems like a lot of kids in the US barely go outside these days

r9k, pol, int

what does redondear mean?

When you pay something at 9.90 or similar they ask to if you want to pay 10 instead of giving you .10 back (we have .10 coins here)

That's what redondear means

round up

>he never got hang out with his m8s from school after class

What a shitty teenhood you had.

Yes, people there actually go out and spend time with friends, unlike you who rot in front of your computers

Pretty common here. Used to hang out in the mall when I was 13-15 but that shit was not socially acceptable in high school unless you were a 'Ronny'.

We did but in the parc and malls , not in the streets

Yes, they do, because they don't have to fear they'll be shot.

American mongrels never go outside. They hide from the sun in hopes of being wh*Ter

>implying overweight kids go to malls
Just stop posting

Kids hang about outside shops here too
No use going to a park when its always 9 degrees and raining. Shops tend to have bus stops to shelter in and everyone knows where the local shop is

I see a lot of overweight kids outdoor.
>Good weather
parks,beaches,rivers
>bad weather
malls, fast food chains, restaurants...

>malls, fast food chains, restaurants
Sure they hang out there sometimes but what kid has the money to do that every day? Plus the weather is bad here atleast 70% of the time

you can stay in the mall without spending money m8. Blacks especially love doing that

>overcast and cool
>bad
Perfect weather.

The aussie BULL knows the struggle :'(

You cant really do that here
>cool
No its chilly, windy and normally raining which makes it feel really cold
Cant speak for the whole of the UK but thats my local weather

>You cant really do that here
wut. Why?

Attached: 0609_WIB_Gymboree_main.jpg (978x428, 69K)

Where would they hang out? Theres no proper seats for that sort of thing unless your buying food

What's the fucking difference?