Kissless virgin at the age of 24. Blames the jews

you gotta stop Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/sabbateanism
youtube.com/watch?v=7Wthf5vjs7o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"virgin"
Sup Forums is mostly promiscuous homosexuals actually

I got laid for the first time at 16 years old.

I still hate Jews.

Who is that in the OP?

26 y/o khv btw

I'm a 27 year old handholdless kissless virgin and I don't blame anyone.

fgt

i started out as stormfag 5 years ago and i don't "blame" anyone i just hated "jews", now i hate white western faggot liberals and muslims

>yfw steve-o had professional athlete abilities yet squandered them by being exploited by johnny knoxville

he was on a show called wild boys where they did stupid shit with deadly animals

Thank god I kissed that slut, at least Im not kissless now

me too

no one leaves pol

I'm always working too much to catch all the hottest memes of every board and never cared to ask before, but what the fuck does steve o have to do with millennials?

i had sex a bunch of times when i was in high school. that was 6 years ago now though

Feminism is the product of Sabbatean Jews.

jwa.org/encyclopedia/article/sabbateanism

youtube.com/watch?v=7Wthf5vjs7o

>at the age of 24. Blames the jews

Get on my level, kiddo

i was a kissless virgin until 18, I fucked a girl before I kissed one. I'm dating said girl, have been for 2 years and we both browse Sup Forums

is he considered white?
he doesnt seem to be germanic, maybe he has germanic genes but little

are you still considered a virgin if you can stick your dick in your own ass?

>and we both browse Sup Forums
This is fine and good.

It's you thinking your posts contribute to this board that is the problem. Anyone under 25 shouldn't post on Sup Forums

no u

who made that picture?

I blame my mother desu, she went crazy when I was like 10 and would cry for days if I left the house and she didn't know where I was/didn't approve of it, so eventually I just stopped leaving all by myself and now in the real world I can't really socialize properly. 31y/o btw
Least I have a good job and am in shape I guess.

Millennials

Still living at mommas house?
Get the fuck out and socialize

I can't tell if that guys dick is small or if he's fat as fuck

No I've lived on my own since I was 19

Why dnt ppl understand that Sup Forums just like any board on here isnt a single person?

Why? This isn't entirely true. While knowledge does often times come with age, what you said is certainly not an axiom.

I see you've passed baiting 101 at the CTR academy
>sage

whats this steveo meme all about

Jokes on you im only 21

Women are pretty fucking shit anyway, the only not shit outcome is to find a submissive one to have your children who is still and always will be a burden but maybe she's a good one who will cook and clean for you and be supportive.

Whores with superiority complexes can get fucked, they'll either select themselves out of the gene pool or have a shit tier single mother existence, doesn't matter to me.

Focus on being the most badass version of yourself, it's way better than sulking over scumbag whores. Game is degenerate. Casual sex is degenerate as fuck. If you want a family, make absolutely sure she can't assrape you legally speaking. Never marry legally, and you may even have to live in a separate home to get around cohabitation laws in cucked states.

Says the guy from two countries.

>Kissless virgin at the age of 24
Only 21 here.

Fuck off Steve-o, I'm only 21.

>Why? This isn't entirely true. While knowledge does often times come with age, what you said is certainly not an axiom.

It's not really about knowledge, per se... it's more about wisdom. Like... having a chance to have experienced and processed the world.

It changes a person's interaction style. There's a deeper depth of meaning to the words you say that comes with age.

You corrected the record, I hid the saging.

I find it a bit odd people have never kissed a girl,

autism?

Cooties

Girls think I'm weird.

I feel like a kissless virgin since I last kissed a girl in high school

>You corrected the record,

What that Sup Forums is full of virgins who larp about being in the SS?

Everyone knows that already.

Ik that feel

Special relation with oncle tod, huh?

nope, just ugly.

I am the most autistic cunt this side of the globe but I can still get pussy, girls think my autism is cute.

Nothing wrong with waiting until marriage.
If anything jews are making people have too much casual sex. Sexual liberation was a mistake

I've always avoided women. They scare me.
Probably Autism.

I watch Lets Play all the time and I unironically have grown to hate Gavin.
>"Guys, look at me doing this incredibly dumb thing that will extend the video another 15 minutes."
>"If Trump wins I'm going back to the UK."
>"Owning guns is mental."
I didn't even hate him until he started shitting on Trump in practically every podcast. That goes for the entire podcast crew. I feel sorry for Gus every time they bring up Trump, he seems like the only guy there who knows what the fuck he is saying while everyone else just dishes the entire discussion into juvenile insults. Every time Bernie says shit like "I can't believe the GOP picked Trump" Gus looks like he wants to slap him over the face because he and every other hipster cuck there just can't grasp that the party was against him from the start. Gus doesn't even like Trump and he is level-headed enough to see what was fucking spelled out by the entire party shilling Cruz nonstop. And yet Bernie, Gavin, and Barbara continue shitting on a guy they've proven they know literally nothing about.

/blog

Get some drugs into your bloodstream and you'll be good to go, chicks love autism if you're not an ugly cunt.

>drugs
No, thanks.
It's in the family to be an addict, father was an alcoholic, both grandfathers and father smoked too much.
I don't want to try my luck, so I don't even drink occasionally.

>kissless virgin at 27

you just get used to it nigga

That's your problem. You ain't gonna get da pussay if you don't even approach them. 99% of women love Confidence in terms of personality. Of course chad who is tall and jacked will always have a leg up, but we got to deal with the cards we're dealt.

But why would I be confident?
Confident they'd reject me, maybe.

Just avoiding people. Not just women, even guys. I never leave the house and only talk to people online. Full Hiki modo, that's how you end up a kissless/hugless virgin. It's a vicious cycle because the longer you avoid people, the further you lag behind socially.

Wtf I'm 20 and still a virgin, I hate the jews now

Yeah ok, the faggot went to clown school and had a rich dad. Knoxville did FAR more dangerous stunts.

Anyone over 25 shouldn't be sucking dick, but here you are...

>20
Literally nothing

Steveo has some insane dexterity.