Why does Mexican-American hate USA so much?

Why does Mexican-American hate USA so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/
latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/08/15/most-latinos-favor-legal-status-for-undocumented-immigrants-but-also-support/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcVbyRpmUNs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop pretending to be Japanese, english teacher.

I don't, they gave me financial aid.
Dog bless America.

>topest kek
oh you...

As stated before Chicanos don't know about Mexico and their problems. They don't have to live here.

Is this necessary?
We just had this thread

Everyone likes to feel special, that's their way to be special, by being entitled pieces of shit.

I wish Mexicans south of the boards would let their distant kin that ran north understand this fact...

I know that. It's just silly that other Americans act like our young country has a rich long history of being white like Europeans when that's not the case.

They make arguments as if America was Germany or France or the United Kingdom fighting foreigners when all non-native people's are genetically not from this continent

Coronel, the Reconquista is going well, soon the unrecognized sovereignty of the state of Texas and the south will be us.
¡Viva México!

You can't reason with them, they'll just label whoever goes against them as "Bootlickers" or "Traitors".

It's like speaking with a wall.

because the usa educational system is made to keep social segregation.

Mexico dont have racism, mexico have elitism.

To maintain the american way of life, cheap labor.

Getting your pussy stolen by a speak is really traumatic, and get cucked by the poolboy or by the gardener is really frustrating.

Ask them what a latin lover is_?

it is pure envy and frustration.

American women are lazy and shitty. Latino familys have high family values and respect marriage, knows how to cook, and clean the house properly, latino women know their place in society unlike white american lazy ass bitches.

thats the truth jap bro.

In reality only virgin trolls and racist faggots hate mexicans.

when a

Oh. I see what you did there.

No race is from USA, except native indians,
that's a fact.

It's not entierly true.
My moms side of the family is mexican American, my great great grandfather came here over 100 years ago. They're 100% American, although they like some mexican stuff like shitty mexican beer and like Mexico, they're Americans first and would always side with America.
But I can only really say this for sure about the ones I know, my cousins and aunts and uncles. Whenever we went to my grandfathers farm there were always people I didn't remember and there was a new child almost every time. I'm still 95% sure they're patriots though.

They identify themselves more as Mexicans than as Americans.

money.cnn.com/2014/11/20/news/economy/immigration-myths/

read this first and then you can kill yourself uncultured swine.

don't get me wrong, dude i despise illegals as much as wetback offspring talking shit about everyone

I think Mexican-American immigrants act like they love Mexico and hate America in an attempt to hide the fact that they are traitors and abandoned their home country.

Mexico has racism, you don't even live here, everyone is racist, just that most joke about it.

You are dreaming about things that never happen unless the man is fucking ugly, since chicanos are the worst looking scum.

They forget why they're in America in the first place while their parents think about how bad things will be once they get deported because of that.
Me and my parents are legal citizens and I've always hated the "mexico is better than u.s.a" kids since day one. A kid in 8th grade stabbed the history teacher with a pencil after he told him that mexico lost the war against America in the 1800's. I like visiting mexico and keeping my head but there's no way I'm gonna "move there when I'm older" because "my family is actually rich in mexico". The only thing i'm worried about is that if trump wins my grandparents will still be deported and they're healthy but once they get sent back to oaxaca theres a 9/10 chance they wont survive. maybe they're better off in mexico city.

But they love America. It allows them to leach with no consequences

That was me who called you a boot licker

>They're 100% American, although they like some mexican stuff like shitty mexican beer and like Mexico, they're Americans first and would always side with America
They're a quite unique example

latino.foxnews.com/latino/politics/2016/08/15/most-latinos-favor-legal-status-for-undocumented-immigrants-but-also-support/

Why the fuck didnt they get legal

can confirm
bump

>whies not being elitist
dude, white leaders are destroying the whites they are supposed to take care of (and brainwashing them into doing many things)...

There is no way to legalize if you're fence hopper

There's racism, but our ancestors didn't go as far to segregate the population, like with the blacks, it was more implicit.
And upper middle class women from the city are pretty much as your American woman.

I'm actually getting financial aid, and do not tell me affirmative action is a myth kek
Be mad white boi

i kind of hate to say it but: SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEET

Are you me?

There is racism, but honestly no one gives a shit in Mexico, sure we might make fun time to time about Brayans and shit, but race is not relevant as in other countries.
>my homogenous country
There is literally no pure race, and I acknowledge the west and its contributions, thank you.

Traitorous hypocrite faggots, if Mexico is so great come back here you cunts.

They didn't speak english maybe? I remember my dad and his brother became citizens in 2006, 7 maybe. Me and my siblings were born here. my dad didnt use us as anchor babies or welfare kids, and he worked his way up the chain so we're part of the middle class. I think my grandparents didn't speak english at the time, since all they knew were 1 sentence responses. and they're rich as fuck. they learnt english pretty fast in a span of about a year and a half a while ago, but election day is coming up so I'm not sure if its too late. They hate hillary but they know its their only chance at staying so they've already baited my unlce into voting for her.

pinche puñetero ando de vacaciones mejor quedate callado pedazo de idiota

sigue preguntandote porque estas tan jodido pinche chairo culero

my dad was a fence hopper and he's a citizen.

Just becauee they support immigrants doesn't mean they hate America. They want people to be able to come here for oppertunity. You won't find an irish-american that hates irish immigrants and wants to deport them, mostly the same with mexicans.

FPBP

>they're abusing the system and voting for someone who is terrible and will destroy the country they love so they can stay a bit longer to watch it burn

Wtf now I hope they go back.

They love to be victims. Similar to niggers, they love to play the victim card, the "I'm oppressed" card, the stolen land shit and everything in between.

I had friends who belonged in Latino based college groups and this is pretty much all they discussed. How they need to help "la raza" and go against the systematic oppression of Anglo-Americans.

>Just becauee they support immigrants
They support ILLEGAL immigration, which means they disregard American laws and have no respect for the country that gave them shelter

Sounds like a bullshit. There is no legal way to do that. Only some kind of Obama's plan for legalizing people who came here without visa could bypass the law

Based

well when you put it that way...

Can't they hop back over the fence and apply to become a citizen like all of the rest?

>because dis clay ourssss mane
>que

You can't apply for the citizenship without having a Green Card (being a permanent resident) first. And you can't get the GC without a solid reason

It's a lot more complicated than that. It's pretty hard to migrate to the US, especially if you don't have an education or marketable skills. It can take years, which those people don't have. These people are poor and travel to the US because it's their only option and they know that if they get to America they can have a better life for them and their fsmily with hard work. So they come here and work simple jobs that other people really don't want to do, like yardwork. This is the same as it was back when the Irish and Itallians would just get on whatever boat would bring them to America and work here. America isn't like European countries as it's not really ruled by a single ethnicity and doesn't have a homogenious culture, America was built by immigrants looking to escape poverty by coming here, because their countries don't have these oppertunities. I'm not advocating for letting everyone stay, just that the majoroty who are hard working and law aboding should. Of course they are hated right now because they're immigrating, but I guarentee in the future people won't really care.

Mexifag here. Best Answer: Cognitive Dissonance. They are not accepted anywhere. In America, they are treated like Mexicans. In Mexico, they are treated like Americans. They want to be proud of being Mexican but there is nothing to be proud of. The motherland doesn't care about them nor wants them back. They are constantly reminded that their parents or grandparents fled to America waving Mexican flags only to beg a white man for a job scrubbing their toilets and mowing their lawns. They want to have a sense of pride but have no clear identity of anything. They are still arguing over whether they are Mexicans, Mexican-Americans, Chicanos, Latinos, or Hispanics.

So right now they are in a cultural crisis of identity. They want to be proud of being Mexican but there is nothing to be proud of being Mexican for.

He did that during the Bush years. He has a passport, he votes, everything.

tipico paisano basura que solo saber decir insultos, sin argumentos constructivos, si inclusive en Sup Forums.

Thank Ronald Reagan amnesty that's how many illegal immigrants became residents and after a few years citizens.

>in mexico treated like americans
aye, you're a bit wrong about that user, here they are treated like traitors who constantly chimp out about da land n shiiieeet. Chicanos are despised as fuck

you are not even prou about your parents and you are talking about nationalism? fuck off faggot

Si nunca has estado en mexico oh solo conoces los estados pobres de mexico entonces eres una mierda de persona, no importa tu nacionalidad las mierdas siempre seran mierdas.

Thing is, as it happens with many Latinos born north of the border, they are not considered as equals by the other Latinos still living south of the border, they are too "gringos" to be Mexicans or whatever their families are originally from. So maybe their hate is a kind of projection from a lack of identity?

Does anyone else find it hilarious that Mexico is such a shithole that its people are so passionately defending their right to leave it and reside in another land illegally?

TEXAS FOR TEXANS, IF ANY OF YOU RECONQUESTA FUCKS THINK ABOUT VIOLATING OUR SOVEREIGN STATE EXPECT A SHARP KICK AND A LONG FALL BACK TO YOU NATION OF ORIGIN.

argumentos constructivos?

ni siquiera has salido de la universidad y andas de niño cagon en internet, cres que porque sabes algo de ingles ya puedes opinar lo que tu cerebro cagado produce?

Lurk more fucking newfag

Pinche niño mion regresate a facebook a contarle a tus amigos autistas sobre lo chairo que eres pinche muerto de hambre culero.

No me digas? peña nieto tiene la culpa de la cagada de dinero que ganas? y si asi es toda tu vida trabajaras para gente como yo, aprende tu lugar pinche chairo y aprende a agachar la cabeza cuando te meten un vergazo por el culo.

Buena suerte chairo, que tus 50 años trabajando para otras personas te sean de provecho, mientras que nunca sabras lo que es viajar y disfrutar la vida.

jajajajaj

N SHIIIEET

>It's a lot more complicated than that. It's pretty hard to migrate to the US
Don't tell me how it is. Legal migration to America was my goal since 16 and I did it by 24. It's hard for a reason. America doesn't need all scum of the world, it needs skilled and smart people who can actually give something to the country, not leach on it by doing manual labor for cheap and relying on welfare.

But if we are halfway...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)

no body will take your burgers away from you , you fat fuck stop being delusional

Yeah, right. Over 50% of Texas kids are Mexican already

Lol. Pay attention to the people when you're outside, we're already mexico.

Tienes mucho dolor amigo, seguramente algun mexicano te vaciló, muy feo, jajaja, y probablemente yo sea mas rico que tu, asi que, sigue con tu dolor ardido. jeje.

1835 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO MAKE TEXAS MEXICO.

>America doesn't need all scum of the world, it needs skilled and smart people
No, we really, really don't.
Everyone born in the U.S is pushed to go to college, no one here wants to do unskilled work, everyone wants a skilled job. If you import only people with skills then they will keep filling up those jobs and it will add to how hard it is to find a job with a degree. America needs a influx of unskilled labor to support the massive agriculture industry, for landscaping, manufacturing, ect, thst don't pay well. Wanting to import people that actually will take your job is so fucking retarded I swear to God it's probably the thing I hate most here.

DAS RITE

Yeah, I know. I didn't know what the word "Gringo" meant until I went to Mexico and people started to insult me with it. I couldn't pass as a white kid if my life depended on it. Prieto AF. But I was made aware even at that age that I wasn't wanted there anymore. I learned I wasn't wanted in America for being a wetback and I learned I wasn't wanted back in Mexico for being a traitor.

My parents came to the US as wetbacks. There's a reason for that. The US only wants the best immigrants. My parents are not of the best. They are of the worst that Mexico had to offer. That's why the came here. If you knew my parents you would know there is nothing to be proud of. In the wetback community, there is a lot of drugs, prostitution, gambling, alcoholism, molestation, rape, etc.

Yes, I do know only the poor parts of Mexico. My family is of the lowest caste. We could not afford nor had any reason to go to nice areas. Nice areas like beach resorts are for Gringos, well-off tourist, and well-off Mexican nationals. It's not me that's shit, it's my family. I never chose them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_San_Jacinto

They're still mad about that time we conquered them and didn't keep the entire country.

fuck off. its just californians and illegals
any mexican in a red state knows that mexico sucks

1. You're seriously overestimating amount of legal immigrants. They're no match to locals.
2. No one wants to do manual job because of the very low salaries for such labor. Ask the boomers who wasn't afraid to work with their hands and could afford a brand new car and a house for that kind of job.

Importing foreign workers is what keeps lesser skilled works pay down

I live in Texas and see so many Mexican flags and people who speak only Spanish, it hurts.

God damn i can't hear that word without my autistic brain begins to repeat this
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QcVbyRpmUNs

Success breeds jealousy.

I'm in Texas too. I've never seen any Mexican flags being flown but Spanish is extremely common in the parts of the city I visit. Most of them can speak in English fine when asked, I don't see the problem.

You have to go back Jose.

>Why does Mexican-American hate USA so much?

Most of them look like this OP so it's no wonder they hate themselves

because they ain't white

#notallmexicanamericans

Honesty though, I'm pretty sure a nice big chunk do assimilate rather good, it's just that they are so many that the entitled, obnoxious ones infestating all the humanities degrees in your universities easily stand out.

and americunts like this.

And just think about it, since they are rich, speak English and supposedly love this country then why don't they apply for citizenship right after they're deported. Trump is going to change the process for immigration so they would be able to migrate here much more quickly and more easily than the others. They made a mistake by breaking the law in the past when they were young but they have an opportunity to make it right and then live in a better America because of their decision.

Oh my god you posted pictures of at white trash the means I'M fat white trash OMG HOW WILL AMERICA EVER RECOVER

You have to go back

You did the same. so...

>I'm pretty sure a nice big chunk do assimilate rather good,
Are you really giving your own niggers the benefit of the doubt
Come on Paco you know better than that
They're literally our """""""Syrian"""""""" """"""""""""""""""refugees""""""""""""""""""""
Except your president doesn't care about the fact that millions of his citizens are leaving his shitty country

Whenever I get Hispanic (or Mexican Americans as you like to call them) friends saying they're thinking of voting for Trump because Clinton is so corrupt, I can show them this archived thread as an example of how well Trump supporters love them back.

Half the American flags here are Mexicans themselves. We hate illegals just as much as everyone else does.

Better version

yeah, some of them are fooled by the
>"Don't we love our _______, folks?"
eg africanamericans, hispanics
but then when they see him getting shit on by them in the polls
>REEEEEEEEEE FUCKING BEANERS, DUMBFUCK NIGGERS DONT WANT TO LEAVE THEIR DEMOCRAT PLANTATION, GIVING THEM THE RIGHT TO VOTE WAS A MISTAKE

>says the wetback offspring

oh boy, if shit really hits fan and i'd like to see your expression when whites becomes hostile

We don't?

I wonder why...

They have been taught to do so their whole lives by groups such as the Ford Foundation.