Vaccines cause Autism

>Vaccines cause Autism

You guys actual;y worship this clown? HAHAHAHAAJJAJJAJJ

>Jews constantly employing means of population control
>Mold society to think you're a fucking moron if you don't get these vaccines
>Watch as hordes of idiots get pumped with toxic shit happily

It's the perfect crime and I don't get why most of Sup Forums puts a scheme like this past the kikes.

I'll grant for the sake of argument that vaccines are unhealthy in ways most people aren't aware (though if there's any evidence for this I'd love to see it). Does the bad outweigh the good though? Polio sounds like it really sucked, and any reasonable person would trade a few extra cases of autism for wiping out a bunch of diseases.

I watch him for entertainment, almost comedy relief at times, sometimes what he says turns out true, and a lot of the times it does not. But I don't worship him, I do help the "cause" by buying a shirt or something, but other than that he just seems like a good person.

>b8
youtube.com/watch?v=Pi9PNKW7w3Q

i have autism and i got vaccinated

almost all vaccines were invented by western europeans

OP's cause autism

Controlled opposition.

Notice how he says "globalists" all the time, but never Jews.

Also, you came here after hearing Shillary Shartpants' speech, didn't you? I can sense your newfaggotry.

I only worship the thug life.

Wow really makes you think. Sup Forums utterly BTFO! Sup Forums will defend this. Will trumpets ever recover??? Well Sup Forums???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why so many fucking autists born in the last 20 years (yourself included)? Something is definitely awry. I think its something in the water, although the vaccines dont help the situation.

>i have to either agree with him on everything or nothing

>Autsim gone from 1 in 20,000 to 1 in 50 over 20 years

This was done to us, you're naive to think otherwise.

Eventually it's going to be 1 in 8. Then 1 in 2. We're being systematically brain damaged, that is the truth. Accept it or don't.

There have been thousands of studies that suggest there is no correlation between autism and vaccines. There was just one study that found this to be the case one time and everyone flips their shit over it. I can't blame people for distrusting government because of the minute by minute lies and manipulations, but saying vaccines cause autism has already been disproven by unbiased professionals over and over again. There is a more likely answer to the rise in autism, physcologist have recently redefined autism as a massive spectrum, meaning it claims a greater group of people than before to be autistic. There is a rise in autism because there is a rise in autism diagnosis. Same for ADHD, there is a rise in ADHD because physcologist think everyone and their grandma is ADHD, and diagnose a fuckton of people as ADHD...

you fucking idiot that's because the definition of autism changed from severe low functioning autism to the entire spectrum of autism, even extremely high function autism

Many KEKs ...... Nice!!

It's enough of a worry that I won't vaccinate my kids until at least 5 years old. Go ahead and think whatever but I wouldn't bet my kids on it.

Sup Forums is a containment board for the worst people of the society. What would you expect?

Even on the expanded spectrum there were nowhere near as many people. This wasn't just a goalpost shift.

Less back talking, more walking to get supplies for that wall, amigo.