/DANY/ general

What went so right, Sup Forums?

Post Dany/Emilia

SAIL THE DOTHRAKI SEA!

PROTECT HER SMILE

so she went from unlikable bitch, to a cute tsundere to full dere?

good job D&D, you've been pardoned

Everything

someone post fat emilia

Imagine being Kit Harington in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Emilia, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your chubby body and horrific puffy face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another redhead in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Kit and not only lie in that bed while Emilia Clarke flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her fat arms and leathery skin, and just lie there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that pose. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but also Peter Dinklage standing outside the door shouting that she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, EMILIA CLARKE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because he's not the one that has to lie there and watch her flabby fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of redheads and supermodels and later alleged pop singers for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in London. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's covering her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to lie there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous days. And then D&D call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person on the set before security could put you down, but you lie there and endure, because you're fucking Kit Harington. You're not going to lose your future hollywood career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>she's getting fat again

They've already filmed season 8, right?

I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Kit Harrington. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body.

I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to Kit. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry.

Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing.
One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin.

Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

Wrong pic fgt

I just really fucking hope Daenerys dies next season. I can't stand these goddamn normies and their shit taste. Danyfags are the worst.

cry

>you will never have a 9/10 qt gf like this

why live

She became a tsundere.

How much of a slag is she? Sophie-tier?

This image is bullshit S1-S3 Dany was nowhere near smug, she became a bitch in Mereen

>mfw GOT suddenly explodes in popularity in Japan

>MY LITTLE AUNT CAN'T BE THIS CUTE

wew
whats this from

Emilia is a pure, waifu-tier maiden. Don't you dare compare her to a filthy slag.

Maybe not in S1

But in S2-S3 she was already annoyingly smug
>muh birthright

internet

would you her eyebrows Sup Forums?

would

cheers m8

Dany too qt :3

In which scenes throughout the series is she actually nude?

Or is it a double in all of them?

>"I'd like to remind people the last time I took my clothes off was season 3,"
>"That was awhile ago. It's now season 6. But this is all me, all proud, all strong. I'm just feeling genuinely happy I said 'Yes.' That ain't no body double!"

Actress Emilia Clarke revealed that she did actually strip down to play Daenerys in this scene. You might think that's kind of a no-brainer considering Khaleesi appeared naked in the shots, but Clarke's history of doing nude scenes on GoT has been murky.

Back in 2013, speculation arose about her refusal to go nude when a co-star quoted a GoT cast member as saying, "I want to be known for my acting, not my breasts." Fans assumed this was in reference to Clarke. In 2015, Clarke was wrongly quoted as saying she "can't stand" sex scenes, but later clarified those remarks on Instagram:
>“I feel now… I should clarify my statements, if for nothing else than for posterity. In drama, if a nude scene forwards a story or is shot in a way that adds insight into characters, I’m perfectly fine with it. Sometimes explicit scenes are required and make sense for the characters/story, as they do in Westeros. If it’s gratuitous for gratuitous sake, then I will discuss with a director on how to make it more subtle. In either case, like a good Mother of Dragons, I’m always in control.”

>even the fucking fanart has the goddamn brunette eyebrows
Shoot yourself in the face please.

and no violet eyes

FUCK

BOW YOU SHITS

Based AF

aagghhh...

This is probably the best picture of Dany that matches what I imagine in the books. Like she's inbred, kinda crazy, she might have her dragons devour you at any moment.

But Amelia usually just looks too doe-faced to be threatening. And she's bad at acting mad.