Season 6 introduced Poof

>Season 6 introduced Poof
>Season 7 introduced Foop
>Season 9 introduced Sparky, was removed
>Season 10 introduced Chloe
>Season 11 will introduce Timmy's new baby sibling and Poof becomes his/her fairy god parent

Screencap this.

>Screencap this.
Make me.

Season 7 """introduced""" Foop in the very last episode, in a show that was introducing villians since Season 2.

The only people who count Foop as main cast additions are Enterfags

>Timmy's new baby sibling
Before Chloe was believed I legit thought she would be an adopted sister.

>keeping up with a zombie series

Foop has been shoved in almost every episode now. Not as bad as Crocker or Timmy's dad but it doesn't even make sense considering Poof will only appear in 1 episode of Season 10.

Chloe is actually good tho

He's now a major villain, yes, but this is a show that introduces major villains often is what I mean. We may as well bring up when Dark Laser, Remy Buxaplenty or Mark Chang were added to the list

Plus Foop was upgraded to Timmy's enemy as well as Poof's in season 8, so while its a bit lame Poof is gone, Foop trying to mess with Timmy isnt all that odd

>le zombie show meme

wait that dog is gone what happened?

>Actively keeping track of stuff from a children's show

>Season 10 introduced Chloe and removed Sparky over negative feedback from fans.
>Season 11 redoes the theme song again after negative feedback from fans and introduces new god kid with Poof being a Fairy God Bro.

>Chloe
i thought this show ended years ago desu. Does timmy wish for more instagram followers now?

Season 12

his home planet needed him

Does this mean Timmy's mom will be pregnant?

>meme

It's not a meme.

>Season 11 will not happen because the show is cancelled
you mean

the Chloe thing hasnt clicked, ratings are at all time lows (still beating SU though kek), and the only reason they brought it back in the first place was as a holdover until Benson needs a Burner or whatever Butch new cartoon is called gets released, since most of the FOP crew has already moved onto that.

nick isnt nearly as desperate for timeslot fillers as it was when sparky or poof happened.

Sparky was removed?

I heard its gotten a shitton better the past season, but because i havent watched i dont know

FOP hasn't been good since Season 5.

No one liked him so they decided not to bring him back

I can't believe this show is still going. It hasn't been relevant in over 10 years now.