Is Cara a good actress? What's your favorite Cara flick?

Is Cara a good actress? What's your favorite Cara flick?

One of these

Neanderthals called, they want their Daughter back.

>man face
>man body

Really makes me think

F L A T

F R I D G E

Lads please post in my Babs thread instead. You'll find it in the catalog.

delete this

hahahaha you would kill to have that girl in your room like that

>tfw no cara gf

She was great in suicide squad

Haha jokes on you, I would take any girl in my room.

Face of an Angel desu

She's ugly as sin and has never been in a good movie

I don't know yet because there is still no good stream of Valireon or whatever it's called online.

On the one hand, she's ugly as sin and is only getting jobs due to nepotism. On the other hand, she's a footfag so

>so
footfags will inherit the earth one day

>Cara's a footfag
/ourgirl/ confirmed

>next two movies are with Alex Sarsgaard and Jaden Smith

Yeah I'm reckoning she's keeping that average score

Remember when women were supermodels based on their looks and not how wealthy and degenerate their parents are.

I want her to rub her pussy and ass on my face

shes perfect for a brezhnev biopic

>Remember when women were supermodels based on their looks
That has NEVER been the case, you ill educated flophead.

Valerian is probably her best performance so I'll be nice and say that she's improving

going to see valerian today
hoping ill be the only one in the theatre so i can rub my dick under my jacket to cara

no
none, because she ruins everything

If Cara saw my room I would die from embarrassment.

before she cut off all her hair there was seriously no woman I would rather fuck

Women are supermodels entirely due to how clothes look on them. They're glorified coat hangers. They're glammed up to accent the clothing/make them feel better about being a glorified coat hanger despite the amount of effort that goes into being 100 lbs at 5'10".

Favorite flick?

>Michelle Rodriguez
>Taylor Swift
>Selena Gomez

The one she did over any of their clits, that she undoubtedly recorded and hordes.

I want to eat my own cum out of her pussy and spit it into her mouth.

The only Cara flick I've seen was Valerian. She was pretty good in it.

imagine putting your mouth there

haha oh wow!

Cara was the sexiest "actress" working before she cut off her hair.

When she looks like a shitty goblin I still want to fuck her. When she's all made up and looking more photogenic I super duper want to fuck her. I want to fuck her day and night no matter how she looks, as long as she has hair.

I don't know why she has this effect on me. She makes me crazy.

>She makes me crazy.
It's because you're a thirsty fuck with no standards. I should expect this from you fucks though.

not really because this obviously only applies to Cara, I couldn't give a fuck about some other bitch who's ugly half the time, Cara is just too sexy

she has an animal-like face and has enormous charisma, this makes you wanna bing-bong in her ping-pong

I wanna bing-bong all up in her ping-pong that's for sure, over and over again, fill her up

How do you know that?

Kek (*¯艸¯) Cool babe !!!

high paid model and hollywood actress. no standards? mate, youre coping. hard. begone to >>>reddit.com/r/foreveralone

Such a shame, he was amazing in generation kill

>I can dress my 9 year old nephew in women's lingerie and men will trick themselves into thinking it's a girl and find him attractive
Wow

>y-you';re supposed to f-f-find every w-woman attractive!! e-even the ones th-that look like fr-fridges and a-are the product of n-nepotism!!!
pathetic

Wrong

I doubt she fucked Taylor. Karlie, maybe.

No, I've dated gymnastic slags with amphetamine prescriptions before. I'm all set on that.

her ass looks so inviting

lol

By that reasoning I should think Amy Schumer is the funniest comedian on the planet, and I must be coping by forcing myself not to laugh. How else could she be a high paid comedian and Hollywood actress?

Whatever you say, mate.

Trannies are not even trying anymore!

I want to lick her eyebrows against the grain

Her and a couple Suicide squad cast members played 3 truths and a lie and one of her truths was that she has a foot fetish

I disagree. I saw Paper Towns and thought she was adequate.

Valerian made her seem awful.

I bet it was Leto who suggested they play that game
The absolute madman probably did it in makeup too and answered as a proxy for The Joker

>tfw no tall gf

i hate blonde karlie

on wednesdays we kode

nice dubs

It's alright, she doesn't think about you at all.

Who would cum first when they have a tribbing (scissoring) sexfight where the loser cums first?