"Hi, I'm Lincoln Loud. And lemme tell you, living in a big family isn't always easy..."

"Hi, I'm Lincoln Loud. And lemme tell you, living in a big family isn't always easy..."

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87405990/#87406661
tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=15660
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ten sisters
>"a big family"

Maybe for you.

Let's set this straight for all the pedos

>the premise is a boy living with 10 sisters, each with unique personalities
>most of the episode are just Lincoln and his friend with the sisters barely in it

I don't understand.

"Specially when you have less than a month to live"

"DISREGARDING OF THE FACT THAT I SUCK COCKS"

what do you expect from a series created by chris savino, the same man that destroyed dexter lab alone.

wow user...I didn't though you'll get out of the closet today.

"...when you've got a sister who's face is practically BEGGIN' for a cock, but always has our sister Luna around her room to call out rape or incest!"

>"Hi, I'm Lincoln Loud. And lemme tell you, living in a big family isn't always easy..."
...On your dick.

>the baby
Lincoln, you degenerate.

Needs to show him sporting a visible boner.

Need source on this.

>"Hi, I'm Lincoln Loud. And lemme tell you, living with a big guy isn't always easy..."

All that and the voice actresses openly joking about how much they love shota.

Uncle Bane,I'd watch it.

Maybe if you took advantage of all the affection and sex you get in your house you wouldnt feel so bad you ungrateful fuck

Kek, as hot as the milfs are, we all know lucy is pure sex.

That is what makes me hate the series and lincoln sometimes. Id rather watch a show based on lola or lucy then that dull fuck whos only notable atribute is being an asshole whos not appreciative of the loving family he has.

most episodes en with him appreciating them, dont it?

He shouldnt have been such a cunt to begin with. If i had sisters, i wouldnt need other friends like that annoying sack of shit clyde. even if they werent for lewd and id just play dollies and dress up with them

Literally perfect

But if a male VA joked about loli...oh boy.

What did I miss?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/87405990/#87406661

Theyd still be able to do so. Fuck off

True. Being forced to having sex with all of your sisters yes that includes Lily is too much for one male. Don't you have other male friends to help you out with that?

They could, but it won't end well.

>future white trash single mom
>perfect

Explain yourself pussy

That's not Lola.

she'll probably be a successful CEO

>the voice actresses openly joking about how much they love shota.

What?

she's dating a mexican, not a black man.

Beaners are nothing but hit-it-and-quit-it, man. They think your manhood is proven by how many babies you can conceive, actually raising them not required.

My dude what about the Spanish teacher?

Well you can read that tweet as a shota joke without much trying, but user was chiefly referring to a comment made by Luan's VA on the Nickelodeon Animation Podcast.

>Well you can read that tweet as a shota joke without much trying

No you fucking can't, she was making a joke about dutch ovens.

It's called a double standard, my friend. A hot woman can say whatever she wants about young boys, but a dude doing the same about little girls ends up on a sex offenders list.

Okay, you win, I lose.

Or he gets raped in prison.

Fuck the sex hating pc police then. If they try to attack us for expressing free speech we beat them with the club of justice

>Spanish
She's Italian.

It's almost as if male and female sexuality is different!

Yes, and both are okay. Yet male sexuality is constantly demonized.

We should just dismantle society's views of toxic masculinity, don't you agree?

tlb.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=15660

*vom-

>a comment made by Luan's VA on the Nickelodeon Animation Podcast.

I'm going to need moar information. Lots of it. With pictures.

I wish the moral of every single episode wasn't

"Things that suck shouldn't change, you should just get used to them."

One episode had them worried that their obviously not up to code house was going to be destroyed by a storm. I get that you're glad that your house wasn't destroyed but you shouldn't act like all of it's ridiculous flaws are now things that you just need to accept and love. Turn on HGTV and get to fucking work god damnit.

All HGTV tells you is how to buy a $1.2 million house in the Bahamas or how to buy a $600,000 fifth wheel and call it a tiny house.

>jpg
Really?

Takes 16 seconds to open the PNG but only 6 as a JPG. Also the file is a good 75% smaller.

DIY then, whichever one makes every woman I know think that their house needs major renovations which they immediately demand all the men to do for them while they go to home depot to decide which color of green they want it in.

>Lisa
ftfy

Oh that shit. They want:
An open floor plan
A finished basement
A bedroom for every person plus a home office
A guest room/Room for entertaining
Granite countertops
Stainless steel appliances
Hardwood floors
A "man cave"

No it's not, you're just upset that people on the internet said something mean to you.

user, I thought we decided to settle on a playroom for the kids, not your "man cave."

Lola becomes a fashion model who ODs on coke at 45.

Maybe stop being a poor fag and get a better computer?

I gotta have a place for my toys baby! Besides, you're the one who wants turnkey, I'm game for months and months of expensive renovations.

I'm sure the playroom would be perfect for your toys. Maybe the kids could even play with them. Not like you ever do. You just have them stand up in your expensive displays. Sometimes I never get you.

Honey, the oldest is four. We can't let her ride the ATV by herself for another year.

No one said anything mean to me, that was my first post in this thread. Also, fuck off.

There are no pictures my dude, just look up the Loud House episode of the podcast on YouTube.

Actually I think Lily.

I love lincoln he is cute and perfect and i love his smile and his sisters are shit for not seeing it and loving him properly.
I love my brother and would do everything for him

>Lily.
she is the biggest slut

>No one said anything mean to me
So you're crying about nothing than? Fucking hell.

Would you suck his dick?

Lincolns? When he gets older yes

Sure, why not?

>wanting to suck a man's dick

fucking faggot

Hot damn! There's a pencil on the ceiling!

stop acting like a little bitch, faggot

seriously, this bitch has a victim complex

Don't forget about Ms. Johnson.

I think Clyde's been getting less bad, and his dads are actually pretty funny, but the show really does under-utilize the sisters.

ASSES! ASSES!

Those storyboards though

I was responding to something. Try to keep up.

The writing is really boring and without any real talent and storytelling mechanics.

If you have to completely stretch her to make her fit, I question why you would even include Lynn and not just use the four oldest sisters.

No, THIS is a ASS

>Brawl in the Family

>When Lori and Leni both buy the same dress, a fight breaks out leading to DEFCON 5 in the Loud House

Why.....

You have more autism than this entire thread. I don't even watch this shitty show.

Just think, he had to click on each individual post to reply to. instead of just greentexting ">this whole thread" That's true autism.

Why not

There's much creepier fan art.

>all of them wearing strapless tops with those fat tits
I ain't buying it.

>This Whole Thread

I could ask you the same thing

samefag

Even if samefag, you can't deny that Sup Forums Loud House threads are just notoriously bad, drawing in the riffraff from tumblr, iFunny, and whatever people usually make Nickelodeon threads so horrible.

"I do little boys."