Have Babs and Damian EVER interacted with each other?

Have Babs and Damian EVER interacted with each other?

What the fuck is she doing out of her goddamn Wheelchair

Why the fuck is she in heals?

Because with Dick looking like Lurch in that panel without them it'd seem like she was a child.

Women, i'll tell you what

Isn't Dick like 1.75?

Because she's a girl

Dunno if he's got a confirmed height. He's usually shown as similar to Bruce though so over 6ft I think. Problem is artists draw the Robins like Russian dolls to differentiate them, so proportions go off a bit. So if Jason wasn't scowling in the corner he'd probably be shown slightly shorter than Dick.

Why are comic fans so autistic?

His height was confirmed in Forever Evil when they show his drivers license. He's either 5'10 or 5'11. Considering he's a gymnast that's about right

1.75 then

Where do you think we are.jpg

Gymnasts are shorter than that though

Yeah, true. But this is comic book land where all the men are 6'3. Dick is DC's king of the manlets

>Batform heels

Yes. Once when she was Oracle and Damian stole the batmobile. She ejected some college bimbo that Damian was with out of the passenger seat.

The writer of that particular comic was garbage, but yes they have interacted before.

>She ejected some college bimbo that Damian was with out of the passenger seat.
Ejected told them to leave, or did she send some poor college kid rocketing into the air?

It was fine. Croc ate the girl.

>Battle for the Cowl is the only place they've interacted

Man that's fucked up.

Batgirl and Robin have never had a conversation in this universe, yeesh.

She chose Gotham to study in, was bound to happen.

As a result of being ejected? Like she rocketed out of the car then landed on an empty platd at a table Croc was at as he thought about how he wished he had food?

Has Jason ever interacted with Harley?

Sure, Aeolus had them react.

Didn't they have a big plot line in Countdown?

Killer croc and poison Ivy were roaming the marshes and saw the girl getting ejected, it was shown she was being eaten but you do see the shoe of the chick and croc thanking damian for the meal

It's one of her main weapons

Babs and Damian in /ss/ activities when?

I'd rather he fucked Steph or Cass

And yeah, Croc ate her a few pages later.

Inked previews show them interacting in Nightwing #10.

Actually she survived and became Catgirl. It was Daniels' Mary Sue who he inserted into his Batman run where she turned out to be a Falcone and then chose to run with Selina.

>me me me me me

Babs also went to Akopolips to resurrect Damian in Batman and Robin.

this scene is the only thing I remember from Battle for the Cowl

Same reason she wears a Bat costume,

That was Tim drake

Steph and Cass don't really exist as such any more, user. They're basically new characters with an old skin.

Also, I would definitely not say no to Babs and Damian being forced to interact, at least for one issue. I'm trying to decide what that would be like. My initial thoughts are that Damian would basically not take her seriously, probably giving her shit about how her hair sticks out of her cowl, while Babs has to play voice of reason and try to go about her mission while resisting the urge to kill the little bastard.

I feel like it wouldn't be as cute as Damian and Steph's old interactions. Babs would be more like his babysitter than his big sister, which is how Steph always came across.

>So if Jason wasn't scowling in the corner he'd probably be shown slightly shorter than Dick
Jason is 6'0. He is taller than Dick.

She was really broken up about his death though /s

That requiem event was a mess. Pretty much every writer didn't bother to address Damian's death (can't blame them tho) except B&R and Nightwing I think.

they'll interact in a future issue of nightwing, with damian telling babs to btfo his bro because starfire is better

>Jason
>Interact with everyone important except batman and the robins
Cass, steph, and other bat related character didn't even know he's exist.

oh i hope not. it bores the hell out of me. i prefer him with starfire

In AK they did.

If you actually read comics, you would have known that they actually know about Jason and have interacting with him.

And Jason made plenty of appearances in non bat books and interacting with different characters.

Casual detected.

Nope. It's Damian.

I'm unfortunate enough to own the Battle for the Cowl issues.

Funny to see to people rambling against heels because they're impractical but who don't care for the cape.

Why did people like this art? Look at all those dumb faces.

Nope. She's busy riding Bruce's dick.

I would prefer rebooted Steph or Cass over Babgirl too

Here he is flirting with Harley, and lesbian Catwoman (Holly Robinson).

With this moment and Talia he should really see a therapist about his choice in women.