Is there anything wrong with a hard working and responsible person occasionally smoking weed in moderation?

Is there anything wrong with a hard working and responsible person occasionally smoking weed in moderation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI
brainhealth.utdallas.edu/blog_page/study-shows-marijuanas-long-term-effects-on-the-brain
apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx
hightimes.com/medicinal/science/update-the-latest-research-about-cannabis-and-the-brain/
hightimes.com
youtube.com/watch?v=TAx1_CsJc1k
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weed is estrogenic

Yeah, the fact that they're a fucking pussy who can't handle being high 24/7 and putting eyedrops in their eyes and going to work and doing a good job.

drugs are bad

No. Just don't go full 420 BLAZE IT FAGGOT and no one will even know.

I love how refreshed I feel the morning after I eat a couple gummies and toot the one hitter.

no

Pretty dumb to admit it as a medical student. He's going to have a hard time getting his medical license (if he actually graduates, that is.)

>'I'm black and I don't smoke weed'

>Get into school because black
>smokes weed

Figures

>why to never see a black doctor the image

This. US courts have that withholding firearms from individuals with a medical canabis card doesn't infringe the constitution. Until it's totally street legal, putting your name on a list for discrimination is borderline retarded.

>medical student smokes weed and is recorded on video

Everyone but him knows he's the diversity pick, at this point.

Well the only thing wrong is that such person does not exist.
This is anecdotal but I've literally never seen a person who smokes marijuana in 'moderation'

It's fucking weed occasionally. Who gives a fuck. Only reason I don't do it is because it's illegal.

Dude it's negatively impacting you.

It's gotten to the point where you're the kid thats like "Well if I do all my chores THEEENN can I get the toy?!".

You're fucked, and literally addicted to it to try to make posts here.

I mean just try it. Go for a year without it.

>>I can quit whenever I want!

>>It's just not harmful!

>>!

I really want a fucking pot head to perform surgery on me, especially knowing pot kills brain cells

>POT DOES NOT!!!

Go look up videos of lifetime pot smokers, if they dont seem retarded then its already too late for you

I smoke weed as an engineering student

i stop when the workload increases though because it does make me demotivated a bit

ive always been that guy that learns the syllabus in the last few days before a test though or gives up once i know ive safely passed a unit

Of course it's a nigger that most likely got in on affirmative action
Could have had a good white doctor but no I have to treated by nignog that is high, great.

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=bM2AOaFS2wI

Don't lie to me, bro... Don't you fucking lie to me...

T. Hamburger flipper at Carl's Jr

You're both stupid. He's a nigger. He can do whatever he wants in America free of consequence.

>implying he's smart enough to be a doctor
gonna be one anyway!

>I'm a medical student
Doesn't mean anything if the person saying it is a nigger and got into Med school on a

I smoke every day.
I make 32K and I'm 3 years into my CS Degree.
Have a large portfolio of personal projects done away from school and am already building a network through my Web Hosting job.

I don't think Weed is bad for people, it just enhanced the laziness in people if they were already lazy to begin with.

I've got a year without vaping/edibles/smoking and I had the same grades in university. And you know what? I wasn't a shaking junky looking for my next fix. Go go take your bullshit prohibition and shove it up your ass, 'dude'.

I didn't work my ass off to be told I was lazy and my vices for anxiety are worse than all these fucking drunks and jonesing cigarette smokers inhaling tar.

>gonna be one anyway!

This is common as shit in America, not even a recent thing or exclusive to niggers. They just like to let retards become doctors. Don't get me wrong, a lot of doctors are very smart but I've had doctors who would write me a prescription for pretty much anything if I asked for it. My last doctor i asked for a prescription for adderall dude said I had to visit a psychologist first and then coached me on how to con her into suggesting it for me. Then for refills I was supposed to visit him once a month for check up on how I was doing and it was just a 2 min meet up where he handed me a piece of paper and we shot the shit.

Straight up drug dealers kek.

Yes. Drugs used for recreation are useless, risky, and are never good for you.

It's literally because school is a marxist brainwashing ritual, and the only people who bother making it through are retards who don't know they're slaves, and supremely dedicated individuals.

Everyone else with a remotely high IQ ejects from society entirely or enters the labor force.

i don't understand how you can be a conservative on Sup Forums and smoke weed

remember that you are all unenlightened faggots. what happened to drugs being degenerate, stick with that. herbal jew and whatnot

>i don't understand how you can be a conservative on Sup Forums and smoke weed

Rome is in flames, some people use weed to cope with it. Weeds overrated as shit to me. gives me anxiety really bad but who gives a fuck if people are smoking it?

It doesn't inhibit a person's behavior, so what difference does it make?

It inhibits BDNF

Sometimes drugs actually boost your potential. Like a little nicotine, or a little alcohol. Once you pass the threshold, it quickly begins to hurt you, and exponentially so.

But you can't just lay out a black and white view like that. It's wrong.

Of course being completely sober is respectable (Trump is like my hero in this regard), but no one is. Sugar, caffeine, tobacco, alcohol... good luck avoiding ALL vices, bro.

Neither does smoking tobacco.

Of avoid three of the four you just mentioned. It's not hard.

I wonder how many people you know that are on the downlow avid pot smokers.

I'd be willing to bet at least 1 out of every 10 people you see on a daily basis.

Would your opinion of them suddenly change if you found this out about them?

That nigger was admitted to med school because of affirmative action. His opinion don't count.

I enjoy smoking tobacco and weed. I don't drink or eat excess sugar.

That's the key, really. Excess. Are you in charge, or are your vices ruling you? Me? I smoke entirely too much.

I don't preach stoicism as the Sup Forums philosophy, but conversely I wouldn't preach epicurianism or (God forbid) hedonism. I'd like to know people are in control of their mind. Especially if you're a gifted person.

>pot smokers who don't talk about pot 24/7

About as common as unicorns.

In fact, did I just stumble onto Platonism? I believe I did.

Smoking weed makes you stupid, even if temporarily.

Like I said, I smoke pot every single day and literally the only person who knows is my wife and the person I buy from.

I think you'd be surprised.

BS. Very easy to spot a chronic pot smoker. Their speech is always slurred and they have that dumbass autistic grin on their face all the time.

When going for surgery always look up the history of the surgeon, I always look for a 10+ years in the field. I am not having some dindu who has 3 years under his belt do shit on me

The job I work at hired me and I interviewed stoned. It's easy as fuck to land a job when high because it makes me more confident and outspoken.

I've seen the retarded braindead stoners you talk about and I despise them just as much as you do. That doesn't mean there aren't subtle smokers.

>US courts have that withholding firearms from individuals with a medical canabis card doesn't infringe the constitution. Until it's totally street legal, putting your name on a list for discrimination is borderline retarded.
Can you provide more information on this? I know people in Colorado who would be interested in knowing how federal courts see "legal" weed use and gun ownership.

Fuck these idiots. Do what you want. You'd never satisfy all their criteria, anyway.

>this stoner nigger will be providing americans with medical services in the near future
cucked

Agreed. It also highly depends on your industry. If you are in a trade or work in manufacturing, a single accident will cost you your career high at the time or not. However, if you work some white collar job or something less dangerous, then you're fine have a smoke in the evenings.

Just treat it like alcohol, don't be an idiot. It is a reward, not a lifestyle.

>7/10

Fify

A court in Oregon just overturned this. Concealed carry included, being an OMMP patient does not exclude you from your 2nd amendment rights.

There's objectively no proof that weed is harmful. All of the misinformation in this thread is just prohibition and purity obsessed people getting sandblasted since weed is becoming more socially acceptable.

They're the silent majority of America. Every group of people, be it whatever activity they enjoy, always has at least a few people who have to announce it to anyone who will listen.

Wrong.

brainhealth.utdallas.edu/blog_page/study-shows-marijuanas-long-term-effects-on-the-brain

apa.org/monitor/2015/11/marijuana-brain.aspx

>Pot smokers who don't talk about pot 24/7
>talks about pot

k

That's actually incorrect. The media just twisted the actual study to make it look like what Marijuana does is negative.

hightimes.com/medicinal/science/update-the-latest-research-about-cannabis-and-the-brain/

Come on dude, that's not really a very strong argument.

>hightimes.com
dude weed lmao

Birch please he's like 19 premed and will fail out when he gets too high to score high in finals and mid terms

Doesn't exactly change the facts. Studies have shown that long term pot smokers for two decades are perfectly fine.

It is possible, I smoke only once every four or five months because it is super inconvenient and I don't want to keep it around the house.

>Shitskin
>Smokes weed
>Surgon
He needs to watch more of this
youtube.com/watch?v=TAx1_CsJc1k

>responsible person
A responsible person is smart enough to not get caught.

I did weed a couple of times and I actually think the people need it, really gave me some foot fun and helped to feel better about my life.

The only problem is that wide legalisarion will less to stoned drivers running over the people en masse, as if drunk drivers weren't enough of a problem. And crazy people stabbing their children on a bad trip.

>driving

Pot doesn't impair driving unless it's ridiculously large amounts. A news story looked at this a while ago.

>crazy

Pot and most illegal drugs in general do not do what the government says they do. Pot doesn't cause negative things to happen.

>A responsible person is smart enough to not get caught.
A responsible person also doesn't broadcast it to the world.

Using illicit drugs while being a doctor is a big no no, good luck getting hired.

>Pot doesn't impair driving unless it's ridiculously large amounts.
I dunno what you're talking about, there are numerous studies which show that a standard sized bong hit impairs motor control and reaction times, it's not a particularly difficult test to perform and repeat.

>A news story looked at this a while ago.
Not an argument.

What is moderation?

Do you drink? How much can you drink per day or per week before it is a problem or no longer in moderation?

Now answer honestly about weed. Ask other pot heads the same.

The problem is people not realizing or admiring that they are bad. "Nah I drive better on weed. I smoke all the time, barely affects me"

>Pot doesn't cause negative things to happen.
Never heard of bad trip?
Not can take you on a paranoid nightmare fest of pure and intense horrors that cant even be compared to anything.

I ince had a paranoid trip shit was like the worst possible fucking nightmare.
>Tfw everything you see is bullshit
>You arent where you think you are
>Guys are saying same shit for the fight time its real you only see them in your head they arent really here
>Its been like give hours
>Everyone with a phone is recording you for youtube
>Somebody is starting in your eyes they can see you're on drugs, police might be on their way
>Gotta run away
>But i dont know where I am and what is outside the door.
Even I almost did something stupid.
Psychos end up stabbing their children when they see demons in their eyes.

Picrelated is what happens to insane people on drugs

I am most definitely impaired when I've smoked. It slows your reaction times and that is fact. Just because you've done it a few times and made it doesn't mean it is safe.

Are you sure it was weed that you smoked? Because it sounds like anything but weed.

I bet you are a fun person who has lots of friends.

>smoking
Yeah, smoking is for retards.

You've never smoked weed before and sound like a type b that women love after they've given birth.

it's a pretty strong argument.

>virtually everyone of our generation is an alcoholic and or habitual marijuana user
WHY DOESN'T THIS FREAK ANYBODY ELSE OUT BUT ME?

Let People smoke and take what they want. All drugs should be legal. All the greatests Doctors and scientists of the 1800s took cocaine all the time.

the negative side of pot isn't a bad trip

it's just wasting your fucking time getting stoned, which I've been guilty of for the majority of the past few years. I know it's not helping me but I'm too depressed to face stopping I suppose. Though I've read weed may be contributing to that depression so I've tried sobriety the past few days. We'll see.

>Doesn't exactly change the facts.
You mean the facts published in Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, or the ones published by the American Psychological Association? Because surely you weren't talking about the """"facts"""" published in "High Times."

I don't really understand why people are so uncomfortable with their own mental states that they feel compelled to alter them.

wtf I have a completely logical reason to only want white or asian doctors now

RMUT

DOOD WEED LMAO

dude ive seen someone foam and have a seizure and lose control of his body from taking a bong hoot.

>I am most definitely impaired when I've smoked. It slows your reaction times and that is fact.

That may be true, but how does it make driving more dangerous? Slower reaction time isn't causative to more accidents. Some studies have demonstrated that it actually makes people more cautious in a good way.

>Just because you've done it a few times and made it doesn't mean it is safe.

I don't do weed, I just know a few people who do. In some cases unless they told me directly I would have never known they actually smoked weed.

>weed is estrogenic
>beer is fine though

lmao

>All the greatests Doctors [...] of the 1800s
You know that mercury treatments, bloodletting and large doses of narcotics were pretty much the only treatments in the 1800s rite bro

he didn't need high scores to get into med school

Frankly I'm wondering why you expect me to give a fuck.
> As long as you are not intoxicated while operating...
> I. Don't. Fucking. Care.

>thread subject is about recreational use of pot

Contrarian muh degeneracy neckbeards everyone

im with you dude, everyone is a fucking retard. I can't help but feel superior lol
at least that's less competition from our peers in the professional world

literally all pale virgins.

Sure just dont smoke in non smoke zones or near any kids

Unless you work in a creative field you shouldn't smoke weed

if you think weed has no causalities, you are a retard

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

Even then there's no reason too.

My brother started smoking a marijuana a day. In the end, he was shooting up a whole joint just to get to sleep and eventually OD'd, the coroner said he relaxed so much that his heart stopped.

Before that, he had a ton of flashbacks from difficult marijuana trips. I wouldn't want my doctor to think the walls are melting again while he's treating me.

>Talked about pot because it was an open discussion about pot on an anonymous board.
>LOL YOU TALK ABOUT IT 24/7

>being a degenerate

Beer/Hops also contain phytoestrogens.