Why do millennials want to live in big cities like NYC, LA, SF, Chicago...

Why do millennials want to live in big cities like NYC, LA, SF, Chicago, or Miami when finding a job is hard in those cities?

not to mention the rampant degeneracy and high cost of living. there are some "cool" people there though

They fell for the Hollywood meme the Jews have created.

>Why do millennials....
>Always a picture of that dota2 girl

This obsession is kinda weird.

Just think of how cultured they'll be while surrounded by shitskins. The trade-off is totally worth it!

thats where all the good hipstergirl pussy is

I work in Loss Assessment for a national grocery retailer.
One would think our highest losses are the poorest suburbs, or the time hot beds.
No our highest incidence of theft of stock is from fashionable hipster Popular suburbs.

Hipsters move to these areas living 20 to a house and then come down the supermarket and shoplift their food for the week.
We have the data of arrests showing this it's by far the highest in the country.
And worse still, it's not just young would be could be customers- it's the staff themselves! Our highest incidence of theft by staff was in the very same areas!
The staff are that entitled and concerned about their own stealing they don't even care about others doing so.

>why are people leaving their small mid western towns of origin where their only options for a job are making $19k a year at Walmart™ or Walmart™ or the home depot™

gee I fucking wonder

i live in san antonio

san antonio is known for IT so getting a job in IT here is a bitch its so oversaturated

ive been looking into other states like mississippi where there wont be as much competition having much better luck

wealth of nations published in 1776

talks about how the income is much higher in cities for the same work than in the country

people knew this in 1776

>Hipsters move to these areas living 20 to a house

oh, you mean the Irish

Big money selling boipussi to tourists.

We're the new Thailand.

Millennial are closer to the higher consciousness than any other generation before hand, thus they flock the areas of large population density fearing loneliness.

this

Why do you keep making these threads?

>trendy female millennial picture
>"why do millennials X"
>1 post by this ID

Constantly, all day everyday.

Its easier for a young woman to be a promiscuous slu... I mean a sexual liberated feminist in the big city.

They don't. They're moving to cities a step down Seattle and Denver, which will eventually be just as fucked up.

right? its like 4chanbot v2.3.21112.2.33

is it that hard to see this shit is botted shit.

Dont move to san francisco unless you want to pay $3000 a month in rent.

Honeslty don't mind it. It's fun to point and laugh at millenials anytime... always.. for any reason. And eye pleasing pics aren't bad too.

Because they think real life is like iCarly and Big Bang Theory

>newsflash: dumb kids are dumb

Denver is a hideous city. Some cities look beautiful against mountain backdrops, but Denver is a fucking monstrosity that ruins the whole scenery of the american rockies.

>finding a job is hard in those cities

Finding a job in a big city is one of the easiest things you can do. The salaries in NYC are far higher than elsewhere in the US for the same position.

The problem is that the living expenses are so insanely high that you still take home far less, even though you are earning far more.

>finding a job is harder
not if your qualified

getting a job as a Graphic artist in NYC is hard sure, its a saturated field in a city that panders to the fuckers

being a IT or Developer in big city which isnt saturated gives you plenty of opportunity

also I wouldnt live in Chicago i think its overrated but I do like SF and LA a bit, not to mention better weather and nicer areas to travel to by car

yeah, like living in some fucking redneck flyover nothing town is infinitely easier

fucking idiots

who wants to live in Miami?
everyone who lives here wants to leave

Cost of living is also absurdly lower, though.

I know right?

I'd rather live and work around comically insular, poorly educated, narrow-minded people who's idea of culture is a Bud light beer can pyramid and dinner at Applebees.

THERE'S A REASON PEOPLE PAY MORE TO LIVE IN CITIES YOU STUPID NERDS. SMART AMBITIOUS PEOPLE GO WHERE THE JOBS/MONEY/OTHER SMART PEOPLE ARE

FUCK 7

Well so they can be pretentious faggots. I was a bit the same when I was young I was shit bored of suburbia, had a few experiences with inner city types, took about two seconds to see they were just faggots. Now I would love to never set foot in the city again.

The commute Jew is one of the great oppressors of our age too.

implying living outside of degenerate filth-holes means you are redneck...
you just called over 99 percent of America redneck, friend.

Enjoy your welfare I pay for.

Hollywood created a meme that those places are magical and full of opportunity when in reality they're full of niggers.

I live nearish LA and I hate going there, there are a few places that aren't bad but almost everything is shit

>the people
>the parking
>the traffic
>the places
>the shitty streets
>the shitty buildings

I don't even know what the fuck they're selling with LA I can't think of anything so amazing that you have to go there and see, maybe it was cool before I was born but now it's one of the worst cities I live near.

You go for a middle ground instead of an extreme.

Nobody who lives in small towns works in small towns.

because that's where all those phd's in women's studies are pulling down those 6 figure salaries.