CODE RED CODE RED

CODE RED CODE RED

it happened!

oldfag here, I've been single for a while, long while

long story short. I've been out of it for a few years. and I am trying to date again. (I never really got into it.....)
I recently had coffee with a beautiful girl. I'm a college drop out chubby neckbeard (but I do have a good job)
she's almost ten younger than me. and she finished her masters.
she seems to have money. she has class. she's out of my league. really. but guess what?

I charmed her, I made her laugh many times. we had good conversation. she was smiling the whole time.
I don't know what I did.

she agreed to meet me for dinner this weekend.

I need dating help. I'm not experienced.

physically: how well do I dress? should I cut my hair? do I wear cologne? collared shirt? button up? I'm always low key. but I want to impress her.

do I bring flowers? do I bring a gift?
after dinner and we walk, do I put arm around her?
do I kiss her afterwards?
What should I ask? where should I take her?

I'm good at social situations because everyone thinks I'm funny. but dating is different. can someone tell me standards and expectations? I've spent the last decade or so shitposting. any advice is good advice right now. I don't want to mess this up. she's beautiful. inside and out.

she might be the one.

Reported go somewhere else

Get this gay shit out of Sup Forums

If you're asking for dating advice on 4chinz, you're already fucked. She's gonna friendzone the fuck out of your ass.

Sage.

Thanks for withdrawing my attention for nothing you lone bastard.

>physically: how well do I dress? should I cut my hair? do I wear cologne? collared shirt? button up? I'm always low key. but I want to impress her.

Alright let me just say one word:

Peacocking

That's all you gotta know. Look it up, dress according to the peacock principle.

>do I bring flowers? do I bring a gift?

Yes, flowers and a cheap ring to signify your intentions.

>after dinner and we walk, do I put arm around her?

Yes, hold her hips and the small of her back. Do not grab her ass.

>do I kiss her afterwards?

No. You'll seem like a fuccboi

>What should I ask? where should I take her?

Throw her some curve balls. Ask her about Kierkegaard and Schopenhauer and Tolstoy's moral utilitarianism, etc. Show her how deep you are. Take her to a movie so you don't have to talk much.

bump

The only thing gayer than bumping this thread is bumping it without being OP

>How To Be A Betacuck Virgin Loser For Life: The Guide

>oldfag here

Ha ha ha.

I wear button up collared shirts, but they are usually informal, but you are older than me so I don't know if you should try that.

while you're sitting together eating send her a dick pic

The leaf actually takes OP seriously and pens a reply.....

tldr

this ----->

Some poor bastard is going to take this advice. OP is obviously LARPing, but somebody reading I am sure is going through that shit for real.

>she might be the one.
don't get your hopes up

Get the fuck out of here

tel her how MLP changed your life and Hitler is your lord and savior.

trust me works every time

If she liked you the way you are you shouldn't change tactics or appearance that much, you will come off as trying too hard.

>asking Sup Forums for dating advice

You sure are dumb motherfucker.

honestly just try kissing her, if she's not okay with it then she just see's you as a friend, if you don't try to make a move, she'll just put you in the friend zone

what is this r9k shit?

>she might be the one.

you have already lost

We understand you are a loser who got a date. This is not politics regardless that you mostly post here.

Go to /r9k or /b with this bull shit.

Bring your copy of Mein Kampf, women love when you talk about your interests. Talk a lot about your commitment to traditional values and securing a future for your children. It's very important that you prove that you're not a Jew early or she might get worried and walk away just to be safe.

Dress nicely, but without ostentation. Don't wear an outfit or a scent you wouldn't usually wear to a formal outing. Wear something you will feel mentally comfortable in, but make sure you're neat & wearing good shoes. Dark colors if night, bright if day.

Cut your hair if you need to, but you don't want to look like a different guy on date night than the one who asked her out. Obviously brush it & follow all appropriate grooming procedures. If you wear cologne, use it very sparingly. Usually a decent bodywash is good enough.

Don't bring a gift. Flowers are acceptable but not a giant bouquet. Half a dozen daisies or a couple of iris' should suffice.

Have a main plan for the date eg: dinner. But don't start obsessing over details, whether to kiss her or hold her after. Play it by ear. Pay close attention to her body language & what she says. BTW, kissing is usually a no-go on a dinner date. Foodbreath. First kisses are best reserved for physically exciting dates, as the presence of adrenalin is necessary for female sexual stimulation.

Keep it casual & mildly flirty. Show genuine interest, but don't fawn. Don't start spinning lies & imparting undue importance to yourself. Don't worry about if you're blowing it or hitting a home-run. Just have fun, revel in the experience, be interested, allow your positive qualities to speak for their self, and DO NOT split the bill. Pay for everything.

>oldfag here, I've been single for a while

Why do you faggots keep bringing this /r9k/ shit to Sup Forums?

This is the fourth /soc/ thread I've seen on here, and it's disgusting.

Getting relationship advice from Sup Forums is like getting dieting advice from Amy Schumer.

Just remember 5 in the stink none on the pink.

Chicks love that.

I bet people were about to call the police to 51/50 you because you looked so strange talking to a waifu pillow.

Keep up the charms, keep up the alpha attitude,

Dress to meet this ^ expectation. You have a good foundation for yourself, dont fuck it up. Don't bring a gift, my god. As far as your arm around her or kissing her, that's purely a situational thing, I'm sorry to tell you. But all I can emphasize is be confident and things will go your way.

Take her to a popular spot in the middle of the day and see what she chooses to wear. These places are not usually (as) busy during day hours...this can give you alittle potential clue into who she is

gl hf

Just be yourself like you were that first coffee date, apparently she likes that, don't turn into some faggot like you're planning. Plan a fun evening instead and be yourself. You should've felt her out during the coffee date to get an idea about what to plan.