Thinking of joining the army. redpill me on it Sup Forums

Thinking of joining the army. redpill me on it Sup Forums

>fight in meaningless war
>get shot
>die for no good reason

Unless you go into something that won't see combat, you're a retarded. Don't let me stop you though. I always thank soldiers for taking my place in the book of death.

>thinking most of the army actually fights instead of sitting around doing POG working collecting a check with full benefits

nice meme faggot.

join up OP

Don't do it, Hillary is still ahead in the polls. Most people only enlist nowadays for the benefits or to play with big weapons. I only enlisted because every man in my family since the Spanish-American War did, but I secretly wish I didn't. The "we dies for yalls freedumbs" meme is retarded.

Don't kill Russians and Iranians and see your friends die for the sake of Jews. Only enlist if you're willing to fight the nigger/spic loyalists in a coup against Hillary.

>redpill me on it Sup Forums

OP here, I work at Walmart so it doesn't really look like my life is going anywhere. Hence the reason i'm thinking of joining.

if hillary wins
>go fight in a war for israel's interests

if trump wins
>go fight in a war for israel's interests

I would talk you out of it but I have been considering joining as well
I really like the army

Literally the dumbest possible decision you could ever make, dumber than suicide. You are signing up to be ordered around by psychopaths who will literally order you to march to your death fighting other poor people, all so you can help enrich multinational corporations that fund brainwashing studies and teach other psychopaths how to manipulate your emotions and directly lie to your face so that you will think you are "fighting for muh freedoms" and "fighting for muh nation". I cannot possibly convey to you the overwhelming horror, folly, and self-destructive submission that is joining the military.

There's your "redpill"; I suggest you swallow it.

Easy desk job waiting for you. Good medical if you need vitamin M. They'll fix your nasty ass alabama teeth.

Also, the military is full of other nerds that jack it to anime and play vidya all day. You'll be in good company.

If you don't want a future go Army
If you do go Navy or Air Force

Lis ten m8, I'm a SPC IN the fucking US Army, 165th MP BN. it's cash as fuck. I am drink right nor and we have PT in 6 hour. This is the goddamn life. Fuck the haters basic ain't shit I'd you're in shape bro. It's all psychological. This is the fucking beat job in America and you're a nigger if you don't enlist right now bitch.
I was a fucking beta cuck bit the Army made my a fucking badass and now I have real ass friends.

>Airforce
>Future
You realize the army offers the most positions that lead to civilian careers right? The airforce does jack shit these days

Only do it if you can land a MOS which will translate to a real, high-paying career once you're done with the military. The Army sucks (I've been in for 10) but certain things like Intel (again, me) translate very well and in many cases give you a significant leg up on entering the job sector to your civilian competitors. That is only if a career in that line of work interests you, of course. Working for the alphabet soup intelligence agencies is definitely not for everybody.

As for the Army itself, it sucks and I recommend you go Air Force instead if you can. If not, don't go into combat arms unless the height of your ambition after getting out is being a mall cop.

That is literally what he said you retard.

Unless you are doing the service for a check there is jack shit reason to do it these days
Any of the principals these services stood for 5-60 years ago is long dead

32nd mpd irr ended last year m88.
Drunk as fuck :D

OP.
Do it.

so it seems like the general consensus is that being in the army means getting paid and not doing shit?

Army has best education program PERIOD

vet here.

Do not fucking join.

>College is worthless
>The US government is not worth fighting for.
>lots of niggers
>The new army is gay as fuck. female infantry.
>Your daughter can now be drafted to be a fuck doll.
>deploying to Iraq is an 11B was fun, but pointless.

Ya, I hate sand niggers as much as the next, but I say leave those fucks alone. Ive seen what a M2 does to a 5year old.
ya, Fuck the army and fuck America. Only join if Trump is elected, and he isn't full of shit.

Wtf where are all the fuck dolls you niggers are holding out on us
I wanna fuck s omething right now but to br honesty I guess I'd proll ty have whiskey dick
Fuck

>the army meme
Literally the stupidest branch.
Lowest ASBAC needed. Lower than even marines

you will hate the army when people are telling you to do dumb shit. you will wish you were back in 3 months after you leave. this is not a meme.

personally, I loved the field. field exercises were pretty much why I joined. you go camping and play soldier.

otherwise life on in base sucks. try not to become an alchoholic.

combat, well, its it's hard to describe. when I was there I didn't want to be, but I sort of long for it nie. you will have morons that jeapordize everyones lives. but you will have guys that sleep 3 hours a night to make up for it.

I don't ever think about the people I killed. but I am haunted by the people I couldn't save.

all in all it is a cool experience. join the combat engineers. essayons. sappers lead the way.

Do it goyim

Former army here. If you're smart or physically small/weak try to get a mos that will translate into the civilian sector after you get out.
Don't try to be some hero like in Call of Duty. Don't be suckered into thinking youre gonna fight for glory. That's for retards who get 30 on their asvab

Gi bill is dank as FUCK

It sucks.

Don't do it.

You'll literally be doing the Jews bidding. Plus 90% of enlisted military leadership is black. The abundance of men makes getting a decent woman who hasn't slept with 100's of men impossible. Once you get back and get out of the military, it's likely you'll kill yourself or start abusing drugs or alcohol to cope with what you've done.

after a few years you will develop back/spine injuries, be medically discharged and never be able to work again
just join the marines, same deal but people will think youre cool

I hate this meme but it is true.

I have a buddy. EX marine. fight me jar heads. and bitches get so wet when they hear he was a marine, doesn't matter that he was a radio tech and never once pulled a trigger in anger.

I have a fucking sapper tab. but bitches don't know about sappers.

>Once you get back and get out of the military, it's likely you'll kill yourself or start abusing drugs or alcohol to cope with what you've done.

You also find out that no one wants to hire you.

The "support the troops" slogan is a lie.

The civilian schmucks who drink beer and yell "support the troops" on Memorial Day are the same fuckheads who won't interview veterans when they apply for jobs.

It's the most hypocritical shit that I've ever seen.

It's a good way to gain discipline and turn your life around.

Marines are for fratboys and retards, go 101st or ranger.

what the fuck kind of pathetic cuck would join the military during peacetime? lmao

That can change given the current situation

>101st
>ranger
Lol dont be a retard anybody can be in the 101st there isnt anything special about it. You jusy have to get stationed at fort campbell. Which isnt hard.

T. Someone with a screaming eagle deployment patch

if you really wanted a fight you wouldve joined years ago.

its funny how as soon as its peacetime we get all of these cucks coming out of the woodwork 'g-guys i want to j-join israel's army because im an insecure pussy who wants people to think im tough, should i do it?' lmao.

if you join during peacetime you are a cuck faggot and all of us who were in will know you are just a poser.

you can't "go" either of those, moron. you can get an airborne contract and right oit of basic you will pass. but they can put you in whatever unit they want.

you can get a ranger school contract. but the instructors will do everything they can to break you as a fresh private in ranger school. motherfuckers wait years for those slots. the meps rangers are the first to go.

and even if you somehow managed to get a tab, the 75th doesn't want you. you get to go be a private infantryman with a ranger tab. and your co won't even let you wear your cool beret.

The only units that jump out of campbell are sf units.

82nd is where the jumps happen.

101st should just be called air assault not airborne, but muhhh tradition is too much cause of ww2

I just joined the Air Force. The Army has some of the worst housing conditions of the military tbqhfam. I was raised around military bases and have seen every type and Air Force has it really good. If you can't make that I'd say navy or CG or National guard. I scored a 97 on my ASVAB though so I'm not dumb enough for anything involving getting shot at and my job experience will make me worth six figures by the time I get done with active duty

you ever seen an engineer jump? not sappers but full blown engineers?

god I was hoping thr chures would fail. I wanted to see an a130 shit out a bulldozer and watch it make a 10 foot crater.

rhey are impressive though. you can land a crew to build an airstip in a day.

ex-soldier here asuming that american military is a tad more retarded then the german.

>you will most likely be drinking when you leave
>enter as high as u can NCO minimum everything lower sucks
>make an apprenticeship then enter the military if u really want to otherwise u die a grunt

what was your gt?

No man, i never had the pleasure.
Im kinda glad tho. Bragg is fucking retarded.

the other more profitable Option is get combat medic training, leave the army and work as a mercenary
>same action
>10x the pay

Don't do it yet. I've been in the Army for almost 7 years now, and we are worse off than when we got in. Medical benefits and the VA are the poorest theyve ever been. We are in the process of changing uniforms, which has been extremely costly, fucking lots of units over, and resulting in many paying out of pockets. We recently cut 20,000 soldier jobs, and 1/4 of our budget, and Hillary is calling for another 1/4 cut within the first few months of next year.

If she wins, theres no saving the army.

PMCs arent hiring much anymore and their payouts are dramatically lower than they were even 5 years ago.

even if you were lucky enough to get picked up youd be lucky to be making 6 figures.

the days of PMCs hiring big and paying 250k a year are long gone.

Air Force goes by MAGE but my GT was 135

if you're willing to be a war dog for the jew, sure.

join the Marines. they are bad-ass. the PTSD will make you a better person.

the Army is full of retards.

Yes Goyim, fight for Saudi an Israeli interests.

that sucks. but I really don't get the va hate. they sent me an email on the army system 6 months before I etsd. I made my appointments. I was in the va system before I even got out. I got my first va payment the next month after my ets.

I have a few briken bones I wanted them to pay me for, ended up they found more shit to pay me for. they pay me for my right ear ringing.

when I was getting out the attitude was changing. I was a sapper and was in a sapoer unit. but it got changed to a "route clearance" unit, then they brought in female mechanics.

my gt was 147. get over yourself

Ive literally never had any issues with the VA.

Their health system always took care of me at the dallas facility, the nashville facility. No issues.
Never recieved late dissability payments

As far as VA education, the post 911 has been amazing too. Never late. The paperwork is kind of annoying at times, but its paperwork, it alwAys sucks.

I dont get the VA hate either

>GT is the only thing that matters
Also it's unclear what point you are making. I only meant I have potential beyond being a bullet sponge. I don't discount an infantryman's role in the military, but compared to what I am capable of doing, it would be a small minded decision to settle for that when I have the ability to create a much better future with something different.

This, also don't be a faggot and contribute to the military industrial complex.

This desu
glad I did it, glad to be done

If you MUST join, consider the US Air Force.

Check out all the media and recruiting videos of each job type on airforce.com

you can be a radio tech on the outside. and yes, gt is all that matters.

yea the gi bill was phenomenal. I finished my college and got paid 2k a month to do it.

also, I am exempt from obamacare for life.

I really dont understand how anyone can go through 4 years of the military and not know how to fill out forms. they make the va process so easy. you get to tell your co "fuck you, va appointment".

I am all for improving the va system, but I can't wrap my head around how stupid people must be that didn't even sign up.

Don't have a gf or get a gf the whole time you are in the any.
Wife? TOTALLY OUT OF THE QUESTION, DO YOU HEAR ME?

Trust me on this.

this is so true. I watched so many people get ruined by marrying strippers.

Actually doing contracting and getting at minimum my CDA and bachelor's. Also there is other aptitude testing experiences beyond the ASVAB in life my friendo

The military sucks OP, but its worth it. Just hope you get to enlist during a Trump presidency.

It's OK, I'm flying to japan on the army's dime in about 6 hours to train with the JGSDF, and by train I mean we will probably do fucking nothing most of the time but smoke cigarettes and eat ramen because the JGSDF only works 9 to 5.

Your taxdollars at work.

t. infantryfag

but in the military, gt is what matters. did you join the airforce to be a contractor. did you score 97th percentile to hang dry wall?

you are so super smart you must know. please, brag about your asvab score again. a 97. you must be smarter than elvis!

if your base isn't 99 you don't get to brag. and gt is what matters in bragging sessions.

Army here, have three years left.
I was on top of the E5 (Sergeant) promotion list for my entire brigade a year and a half ago. I was removed by two Sergeants Major and a Lt. Col because they needed to advance more females to NCO positions.
So a female who once had my MOS but was not active in it got the E5 spot I wanted the day I got back from WLC, a mandatory school for the rank. She performed less than me in every PT event, made no effort to get to know her soldiers, and generally just read facebook on her phone every chance she had.
So they rewarded her by not only assigning me to her squad to mentor her on how to be a leader as her subordinate, but also putting her up for NCO of the year and told me
>hey buddy we know you didn't make E5, but you've been studying everything for the NCO of the year competition, right?
>go ahead and teach it all to her
>oh and if she underperforms we know where to put the blame
So then she sandbagged and barely passed her PT, failed the land nav event with zero points found, was last to arrive on the ruck march, failed to reassembly a single weapon, and refused to do half the obstacles in the obstacle course. They gave her second place because apparently she swept the board (led by the same people who put her in the slot), despite the fact that she came out crying. For the first time in our unit's history failed to post the individual scores.
My punishment for failing to get her to the number one spot was to clean every one of the weapons used in the competition the next day. My section chief and every male NCO in our section came to help me. She didn't even show up that day because she was just too sore from all that running.
Fast forward to now, and I'm being forcibly promoted to an E5 in the new unit she went to for her E6. My career has been stapled on to hers as an afterthought because she refuses to learn her job or perform basic tasks.

Ask yourself if you want to be me. I don't.

OP here, I'm gonna join since i'm just working at wal-mart.
I don't think i'll ever move up here and college was too much of a liberal shithole to bear with
hopefully there'll be a war so i don't sit on a base.

POG problems.

This is why women shouldn't be in the military
fuck feminism

I miss retarded vacations. I went to fort leanordwood twice a year when I wasnt deployed. most of the time I would just fuck with the basic training kids and play basketball. fort leanordwood has an excellent pick up basketball league.

50 bucks a day to eat? nigga ramen city!

Army is just as much of a liberal shithole.
Go Air Force and bomb dudes with drones.

I don't think you understand what contracting is. I'm not hanging drywall or doing manual labor. I am writing out and negotiating terms of the contracts themselves with various vendors to determine who will give the best deal for the work that needs to be done. Anytime a base need renovation or expansion, or military research needs be done, I will create and interpret the means to do so. Think about how many business need someone with hands on experience negotiating financials as a representative of an organization that promotes and teaches rigorous standards. The marketability for that specific job field is incredibly stable even through tough economic periods and provides the means for me to obtain enough resources to pursue my political agenda, as well as the resources to start up several entrepreneurial investments that I've been working on.

The military is 100 pogs measuring their dicks in between rounds of video game while 1 idiot kills child soldiers for israel

just join the FFL, they are always in combat somewhere.

the army is for pussies. even when we were at war it was flooded with pussies. the only army i ever met who werent complete faggots were rangers or SF, all the rest of them were pussies.

also if they make you fight against assad you should just kill yourself since hes by far better than the saudis

oh. so you are a logistics guy. the absolute.worst part of.the army. you did absolutely nothing and get paid tons for your incompetence.

supply is the worst. you are proud of being a horrible faggot.

grats.

you can use 4 sylable wirds all day. but you already said you are a military loser. and you only got a 135 gt. you are prety much a retard to me.

hiw many sf you met?

If you feel like your living in limbo right now and not making any progress, then sure

enough to know that they back their shit up, unlike the other 99% of the army ive met

*Air Force
Also if it make you feel better, I got the 135 after being out of school almost 2 years and without studying a wink. Literally no effort. I consider myself blessed to be where Im at and wake up every day proud of what I'm going to accomplish with my life. A shame you can't just feel happy knowing someone else is making a better life for themselves. Bless ur sweet heart I'll pray for you

At least I'm not sidelined in favor of political correctness, for the time being at least.

most sf I ever met were soft as fuck. they choose them because they don't question orders.
jesus. you keep making you seem stupider.

I took mine after waking up drunk on a beach.

I dont remember what gt stands for. but it is your generalized score.

when you take the asvab you actually take 8 different tests. the maximum score on any of those tests is 150. I got 150s on 6 of them. I got 148 on the other two.

gt is the way they mix it up. my gt was 147. only the testing people know exactly how it is done.

but air force faggot thinks he is hot shit so I said mine. I would.have never said my score but air force faggot thinks he is better than us.

when in actuality he is stupid

That is totally screwed if what you said is true.
I mean truly messed up

OP not sure if youre still reading or will see this but take this from a guy who's been in for 5+ years so far and loved it
1. If you know anyone who is prior service military bring them with when you talk to a recruiter, recruiters will always lie out of their ass
2. BCT sucks dick while its happening but looking back you will miss those days
3. If you sign the paperwork you have to fucking own it, to reneg on the contract before your enlistment is up will fuck you over for the rest of your life
4. Make sure you're in good shape and can pass HT/WT before you join it will make your life easier
5. Don't be a shit bag and try to keep a good attitude remember embrace the suck
6.If the recruiter doesn't have the MOS (military job) you want, come back another month. NEVER sign for something you're not 100% committed to do for 4 years minimum [spoiler]I'm personally biased but I can confirm that internet autists tend to do well in the signal corps[/spoiler]
7. Always be in the right place, at the right time, and in the right uniform. Your section leader will love you for it and they will cover your ass in return
8. If you do it, remember to have fun but remember to embrace the suck, my contract ends Oct of next year and I'm already planning on signing up for another 6

TRADOC sucks fucking balls. I have a 6 month AIT, which means there are people who joined while I've been here and they're already out in their units doing their actual jobs while I'm still being treated worse than a pile of dog shit.

Still, even in my station, it's not a bad way to pass the time and get paid. You can meet some pretty cool people (though unless your Infantry you'll probably just hate most of them), and there are some pretty cool opportunities.

25S?

Do it, faggot. Forget about this shit hole. You'll be better off for itl

35N

Oh shit SigInt, are you reporting me for being on this ebil altright website

Fuck yeah you evil racist. Don't worry, your home and wife will be left to welcome the poor refugees in desperate need of our money and women.

Jokes on you I already live in barracks housing, the gov under Hillary will just give it to the refugees anyways

What's your MOS then? You seem to know about the 35 Series.

Air Force has better dorms than the Army.

Also, more nerds, especially white nerds, in Air Force than any other branch.

You will encounter more Chads and mexicans and blacks in the Army and Navy in comparison.

25U, often hung out with the squirrels

Is that what they call us? Damn, I wish I could do Tactical stuff, but right now the Army needs us to go be keyboard warriors.

The Chair Force are some of the most undisciplined goobers I've ever seen. I see them walking around chatting up senior NCOs and Officers like they rate, hands in pockets looking a hot mess. The men are mostly losers, but the women are almost all really attractive.

I don't understand why people thinking joining the army as a solution to the limbo is any better, though.

Mexicans choose to do gardening rather than joining the army and Gardening is a pretty stable job if you have enough clients.

Not telling OP to become a gardener but being in the Army ain't exactly fun or glamorous.

It is a worst version of highschool in some respects.

Well Secret Squirrels since you fuckers tend to hide in your offices and hoard intel

>be american
>join army
>get shot
>die
>your wife became BBC slut
what went wrong?

Sorry dude, you're gonna need that clearance and need-to-know.

>determine who will give the best deal

bullshit.

Majority of Air Force won't ever see combat or be in the front lines. That is the difference.

Those nerds are gonna participate by fixing and maintaining shit instead.

Chair Force really fits them because that is what they wanted to be.

Most won't get a chance much less be qualified to fly a jetfighter though but as drone warfare becomes increasingly popular, most will start getting a chance to fly, flying a drone that is as they set in their chairs on the ground.

See youll do fine