Sup Forums File Name Thread

OC

Maybe our filename threads would be better if people didn't spend half of each one whining about our filename threads.

What did you say, punk?

LMFAO

>objectifyingwomen.jpg

>Half of each one.
>Only two posts.
>Wasn't even half when you said it.
Sad!

Kek

Get better taste in humor, that post was literally just "this resembles a scene from a move"

Gonna need an explanation here

wrong board man

sorry had to

Nice

I think this is the first time I've laughed in one of these threads

pls no

Surely the bottom isn't Image. Not modern Image anyway

it should be Broadsword comics,

google the name

I don't get it.

Sup Forums isn't my main board, anymore, and I wasn't here on halloween. What's Sup Forums like on halloween?

Bleedman is a dA relic who illustrated various Cartoon Network characters in a blatantly off-model animu style and wrote Grim and Mandy into being a couple.

Is she actually getting fucked in that panel? Because there's only so many common usages for that expression.

>sunibee.gif

Streuth! *hurk*

She's thinkin about tendies.

May this magnificent bastard frank in peace

or Avatar

Don't forget unironically making Mandy the cause of 9/11

Goddamnit

kek

>man of murder

What's the source of this?

>social skills

i know what Scolipede is but I'm still lost.

yeah maybe co filenames threads arent as clever and subtle as Sup Forums, and maybe 70% are reposts, but thats what makes them heartwarming

Amazing World of Gumball

Sup Forums filenames would be better if they weren't unfunny reposts all of the time every time.

I mean what is even the point of doing this thread each and every day if it's just the same old garbage every day anyway?

>yeah maybe they're completely awful, but that's what makes them heartwarming

it's a meme about an artist called sunibee who became kind of famous for drawing giant anus in the shape of donuts, getting fisted/fucked/crawled into, the most famous is probably the one with scolipede and a leavanny (circa 2015) as seen here just substitute the donut for an anus and you have the basic idea. there, I ruined the joke

I don't understand the person who wrote that caption. Who thinks that eating a burger is funny or even noteworthy?

/vp/ needs to get deleted

Aerith on the top of the second pillar

it's called ironic captions, things that aren't even remotely funny but people make them to start ironic shitposting, that's why Sup Forums is full of bananas

>He doesn't know what anti-humor is

>Sup Forums is full of bananas
that meme is still going?

This is the only good one so far

that meme became cancer

good shit, user

>not Sup Forumsfilename threads.jpeg
You fags are terrible at these.

>not Mr.Garrison's solution to the refugee crisis