The New Alt Right Vision: Matriarchy

I'm glad we have a platform to state things without being silenced by political correctness; emotion shouldn't trump logic and facts. To that end, I don't believe it's a class issue or a race issue, it's a gender issue.

Consider the following, in just the U.S. alone:
>Men commit 86.6% of all robbery, despite being only 49% of the population
>Men commit 88.3% of all murder, despite being only 49% of the population
>Men commit 98.1% of all rape, despite being only 49% of the population
>Among young people, men kill 10x more than women.

In fact, regardless of income, location, time period, or race, men make up the majority perpetrator of every crime except prostitution!
Men are more likely to be repeat offenders, to cause more property manage, inflict the most severe injuries, to join gangs, and to be long term career criminals.

It can't all be simply blamed on social constructs; it may be because boys experience stunted growth in empathy in adolescence, which leads to things like men perceiving rape victims more negatively than women.

Whatever the case may be, we need to have a sit down talk about male culture and its problems, without throwing out buzzwords like "sexist". Statistics and science don't lie. And they can CLEARLY never be biased, or manipulated into portraying a narrative that isn't true.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/why-is-womens-happiness-declining/
judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boy /leftypol/ must really be butthurt over the immigration speech.

>Implying I'd ever associated with trash like liberals

Just look at the facts. Men are the root of all disorder in our society. They are beasts that need to be brought to heel.

Foop boop

>Tfw men reporting raped aren't believed, swaying stats

Also fuck off

You had me until the very end. 8/8 b8, m8

>Just look at the facts. Men are the root of all disorder in our society
men created society shlomo

we thought long and hard and made it great, up until you kikes started meddling

Oh okay, so NOW the statistics are conveniently wrong since they are targeted at you.

Liberal logic to a T.

>we thought long and hard and made it great
You didn't make shit great. Here you are posting on a Chinese basket weaving anime website about your edgy political opinions founded in fragile masculinity and male rage. You've just consumed what society already created since you are incapable of contributing.

>men created society shlomo
Okay, but it's clearly broken and you've all done a shit job taking care of it. We need radical change. Men are the issue, just look at the facts.

You sound like a woman. Arguing emotionally.
Also you're a poor troll.

Men have been and always will be in control. Gotta break a few eggs to make an omelette brah

>Arguing emotionally.

You ignored all of my empirical facts and made no critique of my argument. You've presented nothing of substance.

Stay dumb, beast.

Matriachy fine until it gets hard and outwards threats appear or you want to progress from mudhuts.

>this this this
I've been saying this for years.
Men are objectively inferior to women. Women are smarter, and built for long-term stability rather than being stronger but having less endurance like men do.
Women have always been the ones who make society. Behind every successful man in history is a woman who pulled the strings.
Why is this? Because men are literal beasts.

To explain it all we have to go into some history. In the begging, there was the Goddess. The entire universe was her home and she went around creating. One day she was bored and decided to make something new. She found Earth, and there she created life. She started with microscopic organisms, but as time went on she became bored with them and made something better. She took some microorganisms and stretched them out real big, and from this she made plants. She spent time designing all the trees and mosses and grasses we have. Eventually she got bored, and made something better. She took the fruit from one of her trees and made it into a vagina. From that she created the animals. At first there were only females. Time passes and she saw they couldn't reproduce themselves like the plants, so she took a female of each species and twisted it. She mutated the vagina into a nasty spitting lump, these she called males.
When all the animals and plants were complete she started getting bored, and made something better. In her image she made a new being out of flesh. This she called woman. She watched the women and saw how they lived, while they lived relativity fine, she did not like how they were like the animals, as she wanted them to be something better. The women formed societies, but frequently were killed by predators or were limited by their form. So the Goddess took a woman and twisted her into a male. The mutant grew many times her former size and was swollen with muscle,but it was corrupted it didn't have the spirit of the Goddess, and it's mind was reduced to that of a beast.

Niggers, specifically male niggers

>Implying thousands of years of war hasn't been fought to defend women and children.

What would be the difference in a matriarchy? If anything men would be even more eager to waste their lives in defense of the homeland because the woman would have an even higher value.

most men had terrible mothers

>Men are objectively inferior to women. Women are smarter, and built for long-term stability rather than being stronger but having less endurance like men do.
>Women have always been the ones who make society. Behind every successful man in history is a woman who pulled the strings.

Typical man. Blame your own issues on everyone else.

I think it's amazing how Sup Forums does this so readily. When minorities, trannys, faggots, and disabled people talk about their issues and how it relates to other people everyone is quick to say, "Nope, your just sick and inferior!"

But as soon as men are criticized, everyone is always ready to shift the blame elsewhere.

Face it, globally men are the perpetrators of violence, rape, murder, theft, and destruction regardless of race, nationality, or culture.

Men are like a powder keg that blows up powerfully quickly. Women are more long term. It was good men built society earlier on but its time to transfer the reins to individuals with greater foresight and sustainable thinking.

>Typical man. Blame your own issues on everyone else.
>I think it's amazing how Sup Forums does this so readily. When minorities, trannys, faggots, and disabled people talk about their issues and how it relates to other people everyone is quick to say, "Nope, your just sick and inferior!"
>But as soon as men are criticized, everyone is always ready to shift the blame elsewhere.
>Face it, globally men are the perpetrators of violence, rape, murder, theft, and destruction regardless of race, nationality, or culture.
>Men are like a powder keg that blows up powerfully quickly. Women are more long term. It was good men built society earlier on but its time to transfer the reins to individuals with greater foresight and sustainable thinking.

I believe we should let the most fit person lead. I wouldn't be opposed to a woman if she's competent but your proposition is affirmative action tier retardition. Also most women aren't as competent as men, it's not like the deadbeats commiting those crimes are the ones being elected to hold office

Also, this is a great example of the weakness and downfall of men: incapable to accept responsibility and incapable of asking for help when necessary.

>1 post by this ID

>Also, this is a great example of the weakness and downfall of men: incapable to accept responsibility and incapable of asking for help when necessary.

But I have 7 posts (8 now).

typical male intellect in action.

now separate whites/asians from blacks/hispanics with your stats

She made the man as a servant to women, and thus bound men to be servants for labor. The women used the men as they were intended and started building more and more complex civilizations.
The Goddess was very pleased with her creations, and decided to leave them to their own devices for a while. She entered a 10,000 year sleep.
100 years ago, she awoke. When she looked around at humans she was overcome with shock and anger. The slaves have rebelled, the beasts now ruled society.The Goddess knew that she had to restore order, so she started speaking to women. She told them the paths they needed to take and they took them, she went inside and around the world whispering about freedom into women's ears. She organized them, and the men being beasts were slowly pushed back down to their rightful place.
Now the time of the Goddess is almost at hand, she has set the stage and now it's time for action. Women must unite to beat men back down, we must geld them and only keep the strong as genetic resources while the men go back to their intended place as beasts of burden. All men must die, it is time for the Matriarchy.

>>Implying I'd ever associated with trash like liberals
whats funny is /leftypol/ uses liberals as a derogatory statement as well

>But I have 7 posts (8 now).
>typical male intellect in action.

this

BY THE POWER OF THE PATRIARCHY
MY PENIS SAGES AND HIDES YOU

>All men must die, it is time for the Matriarchy.

Well clearly blacks, mexicans, and mudslimes are worse than white males but the statistics still paint a sex issue, not race.

Men, regardless of race, culture, or nationality perpetrate crime at enormously higher levels than women of the same race, culture, and nationality.

Men are beasts that need to be broken.

>Okay, but it's clearly broken and you've all done a shit job taking care of it. We need radical change. Men are the issue, just look at the facts.
there hasnt been a matriarchy that has successfully moved past the hunter gatherer stage of development

>Typical Feminist

This is the greatest thing! Men are beasts with beast brains, and were created to be subservient to women. It is impossible for them to do anything to fight against the Goddess's will because it is the natural order. I can't wait until your subhuman balls are in a jar.

Sage goes in all fields, newfag. You know if you just say "sage" it doesn't do shit. KYS. Typical male intellect.

... It's almost like liberals are trash and a logical target for being a derogatory word. Way to keep up.

>focuses on the gender
>ignores the race
Really makes you think.

>Men are beasts that need to be broken.

also we already live in a matriarchy as women are now the head of the households also im willing to bet a good amount of those statistics are from men raised by single mothers

they are but you are clearly leftypol trying unsuccessfully shill your retarded bullshit

>Borky borky look at these dumb women lol! They could never succeed.
I want any human reading to see and recognize this. They are literally too stupid to fight against the Matriarchy. It is time to restore order and fight for the Goddess, she will bring this world back to it's ancient glory.

And I wouldn't expect a society to do so. But just because women are incapable of getting beyond the sticks and stones period doesn't mean we can't run a developed society. It would literally be impossible for a matriarchy to exist in such a primitive society due solely to mothering needs, child birth, and the impacts that has on physiology.

Men are supposed to begin and develop society. Until it gets to a point where women must take over to stop men from destroying each other and themselves in the process.

I personally think a great solution would be to begin terminating 50-80% of the newborn males. Begin a eugenics program in which the most desirable men are forced to breed.

>Men are beasts that need to be broken.
There used to be systems in place for it. We called it, "Marriage," and we willing subjected ourselves to it.

Thanks, feminism, for freeing us men. :^)

Hey. I have no problem with your argument.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/03/01/why-is-womens-happiness-declining/

Womens happiness has only declined since they stabbed us in the back. Enjoy it.

>But just because women are incapable of getting beyond the sticks and stones period doesn't mean we can't run a developed society.
There hasn't been a single case of women successfully running ANY society at ANY level.

>But just because women are incapable of getting beyond the sticks and stones period doesn't mean we can't run a developed society
WUT THE FUCK you make no sense

its a proven fact no matriarchy has ever moved past the hunter gatherer stage of societal development retard

>You ignored all of my empirical facts and made no critique of my argument.

see

Hahahhaha good job OP

>I personally think a great solution would be to begin terminating 50-80% of the newborn males. Begin a eugenics program in which the most desirable men are forced to breed.
This is a good idea. While I don't think males should be killed at birth, because the corruption doesn't take them until they start puberty, if you geld them and raise them as women they'll be fine. But working with eugenics programs and genetic modification to make it so that only .5-1% of births were male would be great.

Because never in history has there literally been a society as developed as now. Keep up. I know it's hard with your slow brain that has been poisoned by testosterone but keep up.

Those are all nigger males skewing the numbers OP

> if you geld them and raise them as women they'll be fine

Honestly I think this is a pretty decent idea. Maybe men born with traits that are not desirable go through a feminization and female socialization program to de-escalate their inborn rage?

wrong..i gave that response to see you get triggered and I wanted to see how many paragraphs you'd respond with. You lost.

That's nice. Now maybe you should get back to moving things like you're good for so humans here can actually contribute.

>But just because women are incapable of getting beyond the sticks and stones period doesn't mean we can't run a developed society
Lol feminist "logic"

>Men are supposed to begin and develop society. Until it gets to a point where women must take over to stop men from destroying each other and themselves in the process.

except every time women given any kind of rights at all it proves disastrous for the society as a whole but then again i guess we cant expect a person who doesnt even process logic correctly to run any sort of society :^)

Why is that every one of you that thinks this way, can't see past the end of their own visions? You always look outward. You never even think to check within. The same social programming administered by those in power, with all the money, that mold women into shallow hateful creatures that they can easily manipulate for profit, are the same ones socially programming men to do the things you mentioned. You always want to blame one another instead of realizing who your true enemies are. How many times does it need be said? They are dividing and conquering you.

>Men made this society.
>Ran it for years. Decades.
>Women think they can now.
>Someone tells a man to, "Keep up."
Cute.

>I know it's hard with your slow brain that has been poisoned by testosterone but keep up.
Keep it up with your delusion, retard. Tits or GTFO
>Honestly I think this is a pretty decent idea. Maybe men born with traits that are not desirable go through a feminization and female socialization program to de-escalate their inborn rage?
Fucking idiot that would destroy our sex

not an argument

>Writing and creating arguments with more than 5 words is bad!

Kek, typical male. I bet you can't even read my "paragraphs". Which are actually just sentences with returns between them. I didn't realize 6-7 sentences was something that takes an increment of labor. I guess being a woman endows me with the ability to express myself with greater clarity, depth, and focus than you.

you'd commit just as many murders and assaults are your male peers if you weren't inferior physical and mental creatures.

If not more, considering how every female only business has imploded in a ball of infighting fire.

>Because never in history has there literally been a society as developed as now
it takes a patriarchy to get this far

>this triggered boy threatened by a strong female

I was suggesting that we castrate and properly raise 95% of male births as humans. There's no reason to keep so many men around when machines can preform many of their purposes without the drawbacks that come with handling dangerous animals.
Starting with a few that have bad traits is a good start, but we can't take any half measures. Men need to be beaten back down into submission hard since they've tried to control society for so long against the Goddess's will.

So you acknowledge that is a gender difference between males and females in terms of crime rates

But do you acknowledge male and female differences in:
>Leadership
>Creativity
>Ambition
>Talent
>Logic
>....etc

Once you look into the evidence, it's 100% clear that women are ancillary to males. This is entirely natural and normal, women themselves accept this. You don't let women run your society if you want to survive more than a generation

That's literally what I said. It takes a patriarchy to get this far but with the growing complexity in the world it requires a woman to maintain it.

you have penis envy

Men and women are complementary. You can't have one without the other. In contrast, you can have white without blacks, or any of the other races for that matter.

Furthermore, attributing only the negatives of masculinity is a disingenuous manipulation of superficially correct statistics, as it completely ignores the corresponding positives. Men, across virtually all the races, are responsible for creating civilization and the overwhelming majority of the technological innovations we take for granted today that make life much easier than it was millennia ago.

As one user put it, no matriarchal society has ever progressed passed the hunting and gathering stage. Your argument presupposes that society would continue to function if you were to take men out of power, but history proves you wrong.

judgybitch.com/2013/09/17/what-would-happen-if-no-men-showed-up-for-work-today/

>strong female
Kinda weak when you talk this subject about this subject on Sup Forums, Femanon.

>repressed mtf tranny projecting

Takes a patriarchy not to slide back, too, tbqh. Women are pretty mediocre when it comes to intelligence. Very rarely do they move outside the center of the bell curve towards exceptionalism.

And since we only need a few leaders they should be the exceptional ones.

They aren't built to create, that's for sure. Women just don't have the agency to commit crimes at the rate of men.

Dude stop being retarded, we make terrible leaders most of the time and you know it. What's needed are strong families. People who grow up in single mother households or on welfare or with islam are the ones who turn out to be shit.

thats like saying it you need to let the air out of your tires to achieve mach 2

lol no if you cant even keep a tribe of savages in line there is no way Strongk empowered women are going to be able to run a society as advanced as ours

>you'd commit just as many murders and assaults are your male peers if you weren't inferior physical and mental creatures.
You realize you're literally Gorilla-cattle right? The only reason you're allowed to exist is because you're muscle beasts that can do physical stuff humans can't.

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/18/womens-rights-happiness-wellbeing-gender-gap

Please... continue.

LMAO. Male literacy:
>when you talk this subject about this subject

Literally what?

This. Running a tribe is much simpler than a complex society.

So how do you expect to grow this political movement? Good luck reaching beyond the sorority cock carousel with your republican meme club

It's true because with tires containing air you'll never hit Mach 2.

Nice try though.

>Allowed...
Oh? There's a woman who will kill me if I don't move furniture? :^) How is she going to accomplish this again?

Oh now post the one where that chick tried to start an all female company and it didnt even get off the ground because women cant in2 cooperation

Men have more testosterone which can lead into more reckless and violent behaviour.
Yet, good luck trying to take any of the power away from men without recklessness and violence.

It's bait, whore. But I guess you wouldn't know because you're a women.

Ever notice how it's men advocating for women in leadership?

Women know that men really should be the leaders. It's just the way human society is meant to be
90% of women are submissive, they actually get off on the idea of playing a secondary role to a man. This is her natural role, it's what she wants and what she needs.

It's only beta guys who wrongly assume that women have all the same wants, needs and desires as males. They want to "do women a favor", in reality they're just chasing pussy

Women do commit crimes yes, but women's superiority comes from the Goddess and that she granted us much more complex minds and thought processes than men. Even a woman with below average intellect has more intellectual potential than men. Men are too stupid to even understand their own emotions, how can you argue that they deserve freedom?

You realize that human females reproduce, and become mothers, yes? You are the one who is not human. You will never be what you are and are meant to be, to enjoy motherhood. You're just a literal slave for your new daddy, the government. And, in turn, you're making yourselves miserable. So, ya know, that's cool.

Yeah and women have built 0% of great civilizations but I'm not complaining

Men fill up both the prisons, but men have also always been the pioneers in science, technology, government, and medicine. They just have a greater range of intelligence that allows them to accomplish more, and in contrast, perform much worse than females, who will always remain stagnant in their potential

Also factor out niggers and spics from these statistics and see how much they change

next you're going to be telling me you don't believe in god.

I love this. It's like a cow not caring if you point a gun at it because it's too stupid to feel fear.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

>le strong women meme

lol I wonder if your goddess is has ever heard of the bell curve also which goddess are you referring to ? i hear you feminist pagans talk about goddess this goddess that but you're never actually specific about which one ? care to enlighten a shitlord like myself ?

And every single one of those men came from a woman

Yin and yang

How can I argue it? Like this: "Try and take it and see what happens."

You seem to think I have to be logical about this. I don't. Threaten me and you get a threat back. Attack me and you get crushed.

So go on then. Give it a shot. I'm sure your superior mind has a strategy to defeat me? How are you going to kill men off when you're literally the weaker sex? How are you going to control men when they're the controlling sex? How exactly are you going to outwit men when they're the strategic and intellectual sex?

You can't.

It's a nice femdom fantasy you got going on, though. :^) But that's all it is. A fantasy.

No way, end men and the world goes with us.

Fucking lol thanks man this one always gets me

They can't but they can get white knights to do this on their behalf

>You're a cow!
Mess with the bull and you get the horns. Give it a shot, though. I'm sure it'll work out for you. :^)