How can anyone take this fraud seriously? All of his projects descend into production hell and are never materialized

How can anyone take this fraud seriously? All of his projects descend into production hell and are never materialized.

Only good film he has ever released.

benicio el toro?

>calls him a fraud
>production hell so other people cause it to stumble
>but this biard with defend hack snyder to all end.
Never change Sup Forums

this poo in loo who can barely type coherently is mad

Might be mad, but he's right. The lengths this board goes to just to be contrarian are ridiculous.

No he isn't. Del Toro has no ability to steer into the movie market. Just look at the whole 'At The Mountains of Madness' fiasco. He demanded Universal to hand him 150 million dollars to make an R-rated horror movie and thought it would work. Mind you he's a guy who has almost no works under his wings. To make things worse, he left The Hobbit to undertake "other projects" but didn't do anything for 5 years.

>literally just shitted out a movie

APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW

How much of a mongoloid can you be, don't you get tired of making the same thread everyday, stop avoiding it and wrap that extension cord around your neck.

He has a vision, and wants to abide by that instead of selling his ass and sacrificing what he wants to do to the corporate jews of the movie industry. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but he keeps his style and identity in every project he's involved, for better or worse.

Scott Pilgrim was the only reason Mountains of Madness wasn't done. Universal took a huge risk with that, and audiences took a huge dump on it. Not del Toro's fault, and much less so his demands of a decent budget to bring what he wanted to bring to the screen. Have in mind that almost everything this man does ia a passion project.

I guess Prometheus was more of a redflag.

>awh bby used his first 4 channel buzzword.
I see summer is still here..
No mad but im right and you know it.

>he left The Hobbit to undertake "other projects"
You're really fucking stupid, it's a well known fact that the studio fired him when they got Jackson back, get your facts straight you dumb cunt.

It sucked

>being this contrarian.
Never change

DEEPED

The Devil's Backbone was better.

Why so mad?

Hostility is the only way to drive newfags out.

Patrician

How many times are you going to make this thread.

Nigga, just close your eyes.

>Pacific Rim (2013)
>Crimson Peak (2015)
>The Shape of Water (2017)

what a lazy fuck he never does anything lol!

>shit
>shit
>shit
makes you think huh

>literally no mention of Zack
triggered much friendo?

Pacific Rim and Crimson Peak are cringe tier. I haven't watched The Shape of Water but from the trailer I'm expecting Buzzfeed: Underwater Adventures.

Mama and crimson peaks were dogshit. Guy can into atmosphere for years but he can't make a good movie to save his life.
Pans labyrinth was good
>Pacific rim
The fights are fucking super cool and the Charlie day scenes are alright but everything else is like a fucking Asylum Transformographagizers movie where people are just talking about the gayest shit on earth to eat up movie time so they don't have to spend too much money on robots fighting. The second time I watched it I just skipped any scene that didn't have a robot in it
>Having ADHD
Because Idris elba shines like a fuckin diamond when he's standing around talking to literally who actors