TRUMP Eyes Using Seized Assets from Drug Cartels to Pay for GREAT BORDER WALL

Can even leftists find a problem with this?

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/09/brilliant-trump-eyes-using-seized-assets-drug-cartels-pay-great-border-wall/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439042/Birds-prey-starting-fires-DELIBERATELY-Brown-falcon-dropped-smouldering-twigs-Australian-bush-smoke-mice-insects-say-researchers.html
narconews.com/darkalliance/drugs/start.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qC8jTlBSbJA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He better not, that money belongs to the polease.

Heil Trump

Is the government going to start selling cocaine and smuggled contraband to its citizens ?

Why not legalize drugs, since the war on drugs is a failure?

The war on drugs has done amazing work creating jobs and locking up minorities

Tfw you're electing dutarte

yes

4D CHESS

>Using Seized Assets from Drug Cartels to Pay for GREAT BORDER WALL

I thought the Mexican president said the government aren't paying for the wall though

thats nmot even fuking funny this is a real problem

Duterte and Trump would be the greatest of friends

I see Australia just got back from Work

i jku8st woke up u stupid fuck im on the dople wheres

This is actually brilliant. If he uses civil forfeiture combined with aggressive anti-cartel investigations on all fronts he can do it. The best way to fund this would be to seize the assets of a crooked bank involved in money laundering.

Bump you faggots. This idea should be discussed by right wing columns and talking heads.

Bamp

ayy and also in relation to op here is gonna be the leftist response
>HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THEIR CULTURE, THE DRUGS ARE IMPORTANT TO MINORITIES

Not to mention that law enforcement is racist because of how many minorities commit crimes and are problematically held accountable.

>The best way to fund this would be to seize the assets of a crooked bank involved in money laundering.
That's asking to get JFKd lol

Arsonist hawks are a real problem in Australia.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3439042/Birds-prey-starting-fires-DELIBERATELY-Brown-falcon-dropped-smouldering-twigs-Australian-bush-smoke-mice-insects-say-researchers.html

If anyone could pull this off it's Trump. He can buy enough security to do so.

The left will hate this because they use the war on drugs to enrich themselves.

>implying the cartels aren't fundraisers for black budget intelligence projects

Rlll

>narconews.com/darkalliance/drugs/start.htm

Was importing drugs part of their plan?

I'm so ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=qC8jTlBSbJA

Bump

>Plans on auditing the fed within his first 100 days in office

He already knows the risk of what he's doing. Globalists are after him. He isn't fucking afraid, and that's why we love him.

>Can even leftists find a problem with this?

RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST RACIST

you mean again?

the wall could be a major solution for the war on drugs, now they have to focus on the south east asians bringing opium and domestic crops

based on OPs pic, thread theme go

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

Whoa whoa whoa, is there a sauce for that fed claim? That could really make me like Trump past the memes

Civil forfeiture is bullshit

rollin'

It is, but it's also a tool. We can use it for this and it might even get thrown out it court, which wouldn't be a total loss.

bump

Sweet more War on Drugs! It's worked so well in the past. What a brilliant idea, truly this man is a genius.

One way

So this is it then?
The 2nd big civil war is getting closer

Pic related to post further up, King being bloted for bad times. This was rare, very rare. This is from before "the viking age", it didn't start then

How would this work? I assume he's not going to take their drugs and weapons and sell it.

The money taken from cartels gets burned as far as i know, it would be odd to pay for it with drug bills. Do the cartels have large money laundered illegal bank accounts? that must be it.

I dont see why we couldn't legalize drugs AND take the drug money of faggots sneaking into our country or undocumented faggots who are already here peddling drugs, at the same time

lol fucking wrong thread

>The money taken from cartels gets burned as far as i know

The fuck?

Around here, they go after druggies because they fund themselves with the shit they confiscate

HSBC

would it be hard to drop a bag of cocaine into trumpĀ“s house, invite cops over and watch him enjoying jail time

>The money taken from cartels gets burned as far as I know.

Fucking why??

fuck off bernout degenerate

>get 5 million in cash
>burn it up
MOMS GONNA FREAK

They don't have to. The U.S. goes in, reks the cartels and takes their stuff.
The areas that cartels operate in are Mad Max tier anarchy anyway so who's going to stop them?

>Hate illegal immigrants
>Love illegal money

American intelectuals

Good Luck Cuck
CIA runs the Cartels

>Not using the money obtained from criminals to continue to fight criminals
Reminds me of the time Africa burnt a shitton of ivory despite being in famine.