>for you

Bane himself admits it's only a matter of perspective

>heh. this oughta get some (You)s

it sounds much better if you use the metric system

>beautiful
I don't get it

Same here my boy

5'8 here too.
Do you sometimes feel awkward around other people? Like I'm so tall, It's uncomfortable and I hit the ceiling far too often.

>Aidan Gillen
>5ft 8.5in
Half an inch doesn't make him a big guy for CIA.

unironically 5'8, 1,73. Is it that bad? I don't want to be a manlet

FOR HIM

it doesn't matter got tall he is, what matters is how big is his plan

It's not bad, It's not good.
You're what I call a tall short guy.
Just live your life.

Hardy has a big cock

big guy FOR HIM. He was very clear on this point.

t. company man

>You're a big guy

sarcasm on the part of CIA, which bane picked up on

>For you
while he might not be a big guy in the general sense, he's still a big guy for CIA, so he should watch it

you not even in the flight plan nigga, course you don't get it

Hrm.
Nootka.
Gunpowda.

>"Films make you look big."
t. Hardy

Ha! Trust a fucking Lanklet to lecture us on Manletonomics! What you tall FAGGOTS, have not, and will NEVER understand about the manlet race is that a merely half inch amounts to a world of difference, just as dropping a coin every half an inch above the Eiffel tower amounts to a world of difference in the distance the coin has the possibility to land. So, now you know how that half inch disparity makes the difference between a passable Manlet and a doomed Manlet- Oh wait; Lanklets are consumed by their own hubris and vulgar pride, they are simply lacking in both emotional and cognitive empathy- functional autistic psychopaths to summarise nicely. So no, you DON'T understand.

Wasn't he 5'7" (170 cm)? I'm pretty sure a while ago sites were reporting 5'7".
Charming manlet

for CIA

>bane is almost 40

5'9" is pretty tall when you consider the worldwide average is like 5'6".

Fucking hell, we've been over this a million times. He's not literally a big guy for CIA, it's that he is the person CIA's career has been based on finding. He's only a big guy for CIA.

I am 5'10" but I pretend to be 5'8" around women because it's the perfect panty wetting height.

jon snow is 5' 7"
5' 8"

Connor McGregor is 5'6 and could fuck any of you over 6ft dicklets here.

Just because you're tall doesn't make you any less of a faggot and a coward.

I'm 6'0 ahahahaha

Thats why he fight in divisions with heaviest and tallest mans right?

>it's
Being 6'1" is amazing. If I'm ever alone with a girl I just whip out my cock and they can't resist giving the succ(works about 41% of the time).

What does 5'5 feel like, you fucking simpleton?

>"You're a big guy"
>He's not actually a big guy
>"And you ARE beautiful"
>She's not actually beautiful

What, may I ask, do they mean by this?

connor mcgregor is 5' 8.5" at his very lowest
it's is the correct word there you brainlet
>If I'm ever alone with a girl I just whip out my cock and they can't resist giving the succ(works about 41% of the time).
for what other reason would a girl be alone with you

Educate yourself before talking gibberish.

>All these heights listed in cm
Why do faggot Europeans measure height in Canadian money?

Don't bully him.

Worst casting ever.

I'm legitimately 5'3"

I was taking a shit and accidentally quoted some shitty manlet's post, sorry jf it was yours haha

So do faggots like NASA and the US military. I wonder why...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NECK YOURSELF MIDGET
>some shitty manlet'
lanklet genocide soon

cm are more accurate, they split to 10 mm and so on
also easier to remember 10,100,1000 and so on, than some odd numbers like 1 feet = 12 inch, 1 mile = 5280 feet
if you commonly use these, specially in science and technology, you will find metric systems better. untill that, there is no point for further discussion

Is it true that the weather is different closer to the ground? I've never had manlet friends IRL so I'm genuinely curious.

Are you kidding me? She's one of the best looking nonagenarians I've ever seen!

Is your name Demetrious Johnson?

you're 5 inches taller than me if 6' 1" is your evening height

Is it muggy down there? Does it rain more often?

I didn't know they stacked shit that high

5 inches

It's a mentality

5'4
how do i hit on chicks?

well lads time to move to indonesia and bein a giant among gooks

depends how smart you are. if you're good, you can do both. a different set of measurement isn't wrong, it's different

It's also muscle mass, you goober

ye but it is harder to divide inc, as it doesnt go into 10s, instead it go to something urregular. you just have to remember these numbers, making it game of memory. sometimes you must focus on sloving problem, not having to remind how many inches a mile has
not saying it is impossible, coz it can be done. but why make your work pointlessly harder?

ofc you dont it's imperial crap

>tfw 6'7"

6'2" here and I feel like a dwarf when I walk the streets

>perfect panty wetting height
nah, thats 6'2''

I hope you got your life preserver on, that type of flood could carry a small guy like you away.

5 inches

>no one's posted the pasta yet

>tfw only 5' 13"

5'9 is average height

Add muscle mass and hes bigger than the average male

Pretty simple

is he stil supposed to be venom ?

is this what recreational heroin looks like?

Imagine being CIA in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Bane, you fuckin' big, all sexy with your tight mask and horrific androgynous monster voice. I would totally throw you out a plane, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is file another flight plan in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be CIA and not only stand in that plane while Bane flaunts his miniscule body for you, the favorable lighting barely concealing his platform shoes and fake muscles, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he perfected his big. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells he's SO BIG and DAMN, BANE SOUNDS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and pretend to watch his fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day behind his mask. You've been calling in nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in CIA Academy. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his dimpled forehead as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "bigguyesque(for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Nolan calls for another take, and you know you could shoot every single person in this room before the studio security could throw you out of the plane, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking CIA . You're not going to lose your career of being in charge here over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

>for you
CIA was only 5'4"

I'm unironically 5'8"

I'm taller than most women and often see men shorter than myself.

It's literally meh height. A lot of people think it's shorter than it is because people who are like 5'5" (like rand paul) will claim 5'8"

you're a big guy

>be 189cm
>Dont feel tall

I swear the next generation are gonna be fucking giants.

Im an irish fag and feel barely above average here.

Manlets are in so much trouble.