One more week guys. Get in here

One more week guys. Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3yXjvIWHBJI
youtube.com/watch?v=jFdUv3dcl4Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why didn't they just make a sequel to Punch Time Explosion?

>gumball expression

That about sums up my reaction to this.

Didn't you make this thread on Sup Forums like twenty minutes ago?

>gumball looking on in disgust
Sums up my feelings of CN pretty well.

it's gonna suck
like all other CN tie in vidya
what is there to be excited about

it's just a fucking website flash game dumped off on a console. no voices, no online, no soul, No Nothin'.
youtube.com/watch?v=3yXjvIWHBJI

What a scam this """"game"""" is. good news is, it's also on 3DS, so I'll just pirate it there.

>hoping its an improved punch time explosion game
>see trailer
>its a shitty beat em up game
>shitty flash like graphics

jesus christ what a scam

>CN is summed up by five shows, two of which are being cancelled very soon

RIP CN

That music is pretty dope though.

Will we ever get a proper CN crossover game?

I want something that feels like Finn & Jake Investigations, in which the game feels like an interactive episode.

Funny that Gumball is the only show that actively tries at this point. Take your pick:
>Meme Titans Go!
>Hiatus Time
>Sorrow, But Also Fear: The Musical (ft. LGBT Space Rocks)
> That Regular Show That Would Have Been Better On Adult Swim
>The Reboot Girls

Still, to their credit, CN hasn't devolved into 90% pre-teen sitcoms like Nick or Disney yet.

this game looks so much lazier than i imagined
has cartoon network completely stopped trying?

Is this real?

>those flash game graphics and animation

Hel-loooo new avatar.

Steven Universe might have had some meh episodes lately, but it's not like they aren't continuing the story.

I'll admit I first thought it'd be a fighting game, but I looked it up and found it to be a sidescrolling beat 'em up/shmup. I thought "ok could still be interesting. Castle Crashers was great, as was the scott pilgrim game.
>see this vid
my god, what cheap garbage. who the hell thought this was acceptable?

Nick and Disney were always pre-teen sitcom shows with cartoons intermixed. CN was called the Cartoon Network to differentiate between them and for many years was known as the place for cartoons.

Times have changed.

>has cartoon network completely stopped trying?
You're asking that now? It's quit trying for years and is now coasting on five or six shows, half of them reboots, shitty ones at that.

>CN then and now

Most of the characters in the bottom audience are from reruns. It's not really a fair comparison.

>that fucking image

You know only a handful of the shows on the bottom were even airing when that bumper was out, right? PPG, EEnE, Johnny bravo, Grim and Evil and Dexter. That's it. All the others had been taken off by then.

>Shitty irrelevant meme image made by 90's kids in 2010
Stop being so retarded user. Maybe then I'll bother reading your shitty (I'm assuming it's also irrelevant) post.

Why would you want to pirate it if it looks so bad?

@87412988
>Posting the rerun infested then vs now image that is for bumpers and a movie premier respectively
I don't even think you tired. That isn't even "You" worthy.

>why didn't they make a sequel to a flop?

>CN fighting game with barely any characters. Only Finn and Steven are action characters.
>billy and mandy had their own fighting game
>still more popular

>not watching rerun or boomerang too

Problem is, we will never get a decent crossover game. These kinds of games require time and resources, and unless you're developing Arkham Asylum, no company is ever going to give those to a cash-in licensed game.
Also, commercially speaking the effort isn't worth the result. The only people who would be interested in buying a full-fledged crossover game are a bunch of kids and the extremely small part of long time fans who also happen to be into gaming.
Mediocrity is the only way.

Besides Steven's Universe, it doesn't look that bad.

A large majority of the characters from the bottom are from the 60's and 70's

>including regular show
wow how long has this game been in development?

>@87412988
>@
Leave.

Gumball is having none of this shit

Is this the first true kino game?

>put in a show that will end in less than 3 months

great idea familia

>There will never be a Power Stone style fighting game with CN characters from the 90's and early 00's lineup

Dude, play the Billy and Mandy game if you want Power Stone-like.

this reminds me of the games cartoon network used to put on their website

>Instead of just making a straight smash clone CN managed to fuck up the easiest fucking formula and made Punch Time Explosion complete shit.

Yeah but i want other shows too

UG killed Gumball's Dad

youtube.com/watch?v=jFdUv3dcl4Q

Look at that NPC at 16:03, it's literally just a piece of official art bending and contorting. Quality.

that dialog fucks with me

>Just pasting an old render from 2011 as an NPC
>Those pivot animations
>For animated characters
Fucking disgusting. OK KO was on point with hand drawn sprites, and that was just an unmarketed phone game. It wouldn't have been that hard to do a few animations for a handful of characters.

I've seen shovelware in my life but this is one is beyond bad

Stop speaking bullshit. They were better than this

I draw the line and squashing and stretching an existing element from a series.

I didn't know gameplay was out though. Is it worth a watch through all the parts? Or should I ask for more notable issues to be timelinked to me like that one?

what is this project x zone cartoon network edition?

>no voices
srsly

Nicole, Peridot and Pizza Steve dlc when?

do you remember the KnD game with the launching hamsters?

>Getting to kill Clarence repeatedly.
I'm sold.

Although I would have preferred a PTEXL sequel, I feel slighted by the fact it might have included Autism Time, Steven Tumblrverse, Toddler Titans and Panderpuff Girls