Veto: paul
Nominations: jason/kevin

previously on /bb/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BBTruth/status/904839300864512001
youtu.be/XUx8n8WWIgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for based meatballs

>Paul is realizing josh might turn after how weird held been acting of not wanting to do his move this week (tie vote)
>after Jason leaves Paul will try to throw HoH to Alex who will be pissed Jason left and in the confusion get her to target josh
>Once josh leaves Paul will have Xmas, Alex, raven and Kevin all of whom don't like one another except they all like Paul and trust him
>Paul will have officially won the season at this point no question

>Bobby Moynihan
fake Artie Lange is FAAAAAAAAKE

>bobby told them this is the best season and cast in years and they all have tons of fans on the outside

professional comedian

apparently the veto comp is new

>trusting a highly forgettable SNL hack

This is the script and I'm checking out of the show until the finale. Bb really needs to find a way to cut the last third of the season down. This drags and feeds are shyte

cbs cares nothing about the feeds and are probably glad when people stop watching so they can save on bandwidth. what they do care about is getting 2 more weeks of shows (6) to sell ads to sponsors

its not going to happen

who are you quoting?

me

my ass

twitter.com/BBTruth/status/904839300864512001

our girl is psychic too? is there anything she cant do? except win bb

>Josh thinks he is one of the most liked this season
>Season finale
>He doesn't even crack top 3 on AFP votes
>Borrows a phone and see's that he is actually hated by almost everyone and is a social media pariah and viewed as the biggest sheep in the house
>Goes home and finds out his entire family and their hair salon was wiped out by Irma
>Cody shows up behind him with an AR-15 and starts singing
AND A ONE AND A TWO, DA DA DAH DAH DAH DAH DA DA DA DA.

His family will be fine, they are gonna get deported by ICE before the hurricane hits

hes the only paulfag who will not be hated
he will receive the least hate from everybody

>kevin: they should have him back next year. They should have Paul on every season.

good pet, Kevin, here is your AFP, you deserve it

He'll receive the least hate from me as well because at least the fucker was fun to watch for a while which is what I care about. The rest of the Paulfags were selfish only caring about themselves and Paul and not about the viewer. Fuck them.

tfw the HGs don't know that Linkin Park died

Did they mention Linkin Park or something?
Or did their suicide conversation remind you?

whistle-nut going to dress up ole in victoria's secret lingerie

Jesus fucking christ.

Log onto feeds, cam 1 is Christmas saying "And those people can't do what I have done..."

Cam 2 Jason "And those people can't do what I have done..."

About their fitness and bullriding shit respectively

FUCK THESE PEOPLE. ITS ALL THEY TALK ABOUT. THEIR SHITTY BORING LIVES.

the latter

Leeeeel Kevin and Jason speculating about AFP and then talking more shit about Raven, such fun

josh can't contain his homolust today

What happened to Christmases leg?

What does this mean? Thats some Kanye fashion trend I missed?

oh god tonights episode is gonna be cringe isn't it?

you can say that about every episode this season

i havent watched an episode since the DE and im so glad i havent

>cbs has been getting a lot of heat from the press and viewers about the mob mentality and bullying of house guests with the most notable banging of pans together to cause 2 house guests to charge at josh
>cbs decides to make fun of the fans and articles about bullying by having their new hit comedy tv show star enter with pots and pans
they do realize this will just make people mad right? this hurts this guys career too. are they that hard up to try to paint josh and the mob as "goofy" and "wacky" instead of mean and vicious that they will sacrifice what little chance the new show had at viewership?

they can't pretend it was only one person being shitty like they did with aaryn since the whole house is being shitty, and they can't make the whole house look shitty in their edits because then nobody would go on the show

>internet fan base vs television audience

It's like you don't understand big brother or something..

just watched BB7 for the first time. highly enjoyed it. can you guys recommend any other great seasons? i started watching at BB16

xmas is cute. CUTE!

drop bb16. 2, 10, 14, and 17 are far superior and it isnt close

BB2 if you liked Will on All-Stars
BB14 if you liked Boogie and Janelle
BB10 is good all newbies season

you must watch 10 before 14 though

Out of all the 19 seasons, how many of them would you consider "good" or "worth watching"?

For me it's not even half the seasons. Really shows how shitty this show is. If it wasn't for the feeds this show would be cancelled 5 years ago at least

how many bobby's till moynihan?

50 bobbys

yeah i meant i started watching live on TV with season 16, it was shit

definitely going to watch 10 and 14, thanks fellas

Production's scripting notes

Watch this
youtu.be/XUx8n8WWIgk

>footfags

started watching in the middle of BB18, went back and watched all past seasons (except for BB1)

Seasons that were forgettable or outright bad for me were 4,5,9,11,13,16 and probably 18. I enjoyed OTT feeds for the most part but episodes are terrible.

you need to go outside right now

NO

how fat are you? what went so wrong with your life this year

>Tfw the houseguests don't know about hurricane Harvey

>tfw meatball's family is gonna get hurricane enriched any minute now
feels good man

I'm 5'11 and 156lbs

you ignored the real question

not until sunday afternoon

stop lifestyleshaming me

Hey, I know most of us are girls here, but are there any NIGGERS?

i sometimes listen to rap music, does that count?

i miss jess. maybe we can pool some money together to send one of us out on a date with her. then the rest of us can just cry and fap

we are all unemployed black men

Oh okay. Thanks for letting me know.

fuck you

i dont even want to watch the show but i have nothing else to do. at least tomorrow i will be watching football instead

You don't give prostitutes money to date them

ARE YOU FELLAS READY FOR SOME CROSS PROMOTION TONIGHT?

what genius at cbs thought bobby moynihan as a lead was a draw to viewers?

So kevin or jason is on the block? good thing im not watching

bb (except this year) is the only (sometimes survivor) watchable show on cbs

dont ever post in this thread again

march madness is their best show every year

Donny will be on tonights RHAP which i know for a fact it will be better than tonight's episode.

I like when they play the football games on cbs

KING OF THE MANLETS

i only watch the livefeed shows

Do you think rob will ask what he thinks about the kevin comparisons? It's actually unfair to donny who's won shit.

>Donny will be on tonights RHAP
why?

He's a jew

haven't watched feeds or an ep in weeks what am I in for? that xmas DR was cringe

>jalex
it's kinda becoming ridiculous how they have to combine every pairs' names now. you should have to be fucking, or at least hand stuff to get that honor

>moynihan
>jew
Sup Forums please go

WILL THE PUPPETMASTER FINALLY BE EXPOSED?

KEEP WATCHING TO FIND OUT!!!

Yes.

a lot of delusion and stupidity

they open the show with an alex DR saying she offered a two pawn strategy but they follow it with an alex DR saying she is confused by the noms

you arent actually watching the show are you?

all you are doing is validating grodner and paul

BUT LIKE DUDE

>jason realizes too late what an idiot he was to trust a guy everyone trusts

my tv doesnt affect the ratings at all

Bobby Moynihan is funny as drunk uncle

wow josh's DR's are loud

>its a josh dr
LOUD NOISES!!!!!!!!!!!

No one is onto Xmas. She did have a few big moves already which surprisingly went over with the house pretty well. Nobody suspects a thing and it's going to stay that way even after she makes it to f2. She's playing a perfect Ian tier game so far.