Transformers The Last Knight

IT'S OUT LADS!!!

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:HGONP6T5RO5LQJOVRLPWDP57K3DWGANR&dn=Transformers.The.Last.Knight.2017.720p.KORSUB.HDRip.x264.AAC2.0-STUTTERSHIT&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.trackerfix.com%3A85%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.to%3A2740&tr=udp%3A%2F%2F9.rarbg.me%3A2720

Wtf there's loads of differences compared to the cam rip?

>implying this is even worth pirating

Is there really a 3 headed dragon what the fuck

beyond visually you mean?

cam rip isn't that noisy, making it more watchable

This is the most obvious spyware I've ever seen.

Nobody here cares about this shitty flick. We only appreciate kino in these parts, sweetie.

For one thing you can actually see what's going on,not that you'd want to with these films though

I only watched the last few action scenes, cause I ain't gonna waste time watching the boring shit again, but noticed some stuff cut out or changed. We don't see Cade drop the sword or use the gun to move when in zero gravity and when Optimus hit Quintessa and says say "hello to my friend" he's not wearing the mouthguard like in the camrip.

Woah! Is that a three headed robot dragon!? Must.Watch.Now. Fuckin' epic.Bravo Michael Bay.

>Mecha-King Ghidorah for reddit

>ancient magic from king arthur's time

finished it and it was one of the worst things ive ever seen, seriously dont waste your time with this

i thought age of extinction was the worst thing ive ever seen, but compared to this, AoE was a good movie

EXPLOSION FASTCUTS MONOLOG FASTCUTS CARDRIVING QUIPS FASTCUTS SHOOTING FASTCUTS STUFFHAPPENING MONOLOG EXPLOSION FUCK THIS MOVIE

>korsub
>hdrip

Who watch this shit?

the dragon has like 30 seconds of screentime

you dont see most of the stuff happening in the movie because everything happens at the same time and the focus is on marky mark yelling, while everyone else is teleporting

prepare for the inevitable sequel!
it will make this one look like a good movie!

well, this time transofrmers failed to hit BO. they are at 600 mill worldwide, including china, which is less than half of last one. this may be really end, considering huge budget and marketing. finally transflopmens.

only merchendise is able to save it

>who are those who live isolated from civilization

>virgin transforming dragon
>Chad cyborg kaiju

someone say isabela moner has downblouse scene, pls someone if he can make that webm or screencaps

>hype her as this amazing strong character
>does fuck all while Marky Mark is one shotting Decepticon fucking shits

>KORSUB

SNAKE SNAKE SNAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

I don't know who should be more litgious, Kojima or EA. At least they didn't moo.

Sounds like Baykino. Blu-ray preordered.

post them moaner webms

huh?

He's Chinese, they love Bay's shitty movies

>He's a patrician, they love Bay's fantastic movies

Fixed for you.

if they loved his movies so much why was there an 80% drop off in tickets sales in China?

>does fuck all
so realistic depiction of a woman?

Si

E V I A N

>get's sidelined less then halfway through

what were they thinking? the merlin subplot was cool but too bad it will be dropped in the next film

isn't that what women do

Hey retard, he already made the joke, he doesn't need your help repeating it Paulie!

whens the blu ray soming out?