I'm on issue 15 and don't hate it yet. Am I missing something? Too far gone?

I'm on issue 15 and don't hate it yet. Am I missing something? Too far gone?

Its a fine series, a little tumblr/alt pandery, and just not as good as Lucifer, Sandman, or other series that deal with similar subject matter. Its inoffensive but nothing to write home about

Give it a minute. It hasn't quite begun to devolve into action schlock yet. And i like action schlock to, but its not what I wanted from this.

its diet Phonogram. Phonogram's by the same team but it doesn't pull punches with the subject matter. its kinda impenetrable at first if you arent really into pop music but it's that much more gratifying if you do a little homework. its still about magic stuff but it approaches from an angle that isn't just retreading 90's vertigo

I wanna sell my tpbs and get that sexy hardcover coming out

is this book worth reading since the trans reporter got Godhood? that's when I dropped it

I definitely noticed a bit of tuimblr, but I don't think its THAT much.

It get's interesting. They continue rotating through the gods until stuff happens. They rotate art too which is pretty annoying.

does the red head do anything cool? I was real into her but she was mainly a background character for the first dozen issues

you learn she's a fuckin weeb.

Why would you hate it? It's pretty good. Best arc starts at 18.

>isn't just retreading 90's Vertigo

Rue Britannia is deliberately 90's Vertigo as fuck.

I don't think they're going to top this arc

It's not bad. If you like it so far, you'll probably keep liking it.
It's just kind of slow.

Why? Do you hate trannies?

so am i the only one the knew that the gods were fake and that witch bitch was just picking random people and saying you are a god

I'm a little ashamed to say I don't hate it because I feel like I should

The art sucks but the writing is good to okay

Ehh... don't think it works like that, remember she said she finds people who are yet to awaken into godhood and just hurries up the process. Remember when Laura lit the cigarette with just a snap of her fingers?

The old woman has to seek them out first.

The latest issue was great but they should have interviewed Baphomet, instead of Lucifer.

I found the latest issue pretty funny when it came to Wodens part.

Like, all Kieron does is shit on redpillers, but he doesn't explain what any of their beliefs are, so it comes across as "fuck these guys and their opinions"

Right, but only if it has the b-sides