WAKE ME UP WHEN NOVEMBER ENDS

WAKE ME UP WHEN NOVEMBER ENDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jjWk1WEokn8
change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3
change.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They'll be tied in the day that the october surprise drops, then he will win in a landslide... praise, praise him

Trump being behind by only 3 is fucking horrible for Hillary. Without even looking at the methodology I can guarantee they oversampled Democrats and are expecting the 2012 turnout.

Obama will send a pardoned violent criminal to wake you up. He will go on a pardoning spree during the true lame duck period.

Did we ever have a President Dewey?

10% of the brexit leave vote was hidden away with shy voters, simply because a leave vote would reduce immigration

Think about how much more the effect is with Trump when the media is constantly shaming his voters.

Fucking A, if only 1.5% of respondents are claiming they're voting Hillary out of fear of ostracization (about 1 in 70), that gap completely vanishes. That's not only believable, it's probably understated.

Trump hasn't even started advertising in earnest, either. Dems can't be feeling comfortable at all right now, especially given that most battleground states that Trump needs lean Republican as is.

She raised $130 million in August and spent tens of millions on ads. Meanwhile Trump hasn't run an ad.

Can't wait for Liberals to defend money in politics when it's Clinton then complain about it not buying the election or whatever.

It's nuts that the polls are still that close given Trump doing evrrything possible to sink himself.

oh my god you morons it says may ffs

woops thats the wrong webm

>only up by 3 in a fixed poll that samples 15% more democrats

She's fucking finished

To be fair, a trial would take a year or longer.

It's better than before

What Trump is counting on to win is a larger white turnout than the polls predict
It can happen, we've never had a celebrity of his stature running for office. We will see

Hilary Clinton Roast some justice for Anne Coulture
youtu.be/jjWk1WEokn8

this

record has been corrected'd

Wasn't he like fuck 10 points behind

i have the biggest dick waiting for what Trump will say about Obama who laughed and said Trump didn't stand a chance.

Holy shit is that trumps plan?

wait till October to do a shit ton of ads on how hildawg wasted hundreds of millions in Wallstreet money... for nothing?

...Reagan?

sending this to r/hillaryclinton

>May 15-19

If you count the 4 way race it is even much closer

Based Texas, even your ID is red

Says who?

As all presidents do, honestly. Republicans just tend to be smarter about it and pardon the lighter sentenced white people.

think of it this way:

regardless who wins, you will be able to quench the thirst of africa with the subsequent tears that will follow both irl and online

>Virtually tied within the margin of error 3 weeks before the debates

Hillary is 100% fucked

Trump literally got boosted thanks to the new holy wall alliance between Mexico and USA

indeed. praise him.

Can't stop
Won't stop
Trump is running a train on HRC's anus
all the way to November and beyond.

MAGA
TRUMP 2016

Looking good my man.

What legal reason do these polling people have not to just lie about their data?

Aggregate polling has Clinton up by 6%. That's 150% of Obama's margin in 2012, when he got an electoral landslide.

>Torso attached to her knees
???

The only poll that matters, nigger :^)

change.org/p/hillary-clinton-hillary-clinton-release-your-medical-records-3625b611-ed28-4956-bfc8-93ac24c748c3

SIGN IT

People weren't openly chastised and threatened with violence for supporting Romney. I know a bunch of Trump supporters who keep it to themselves because they don't feel like having to defend who they're voting for.

All of these polls are wildly inaccurate for this reason (among others). People aren't putting signs on their lawns and stickers on their cars, but they're filing stadiums and smashing voter turnout records. This is a true silent majority movement.

I think Dewey Eisenhower maybe?

This is gonna be good.
>Murder rate spikes across the US
>Obama-pardoned upstanding community members just getting their lives back on track responsible
>Still the fault of racism

>even Mexico wants Trump

Did they not like F&F and all those drug cartels the democrats financed?

Post yfw the president of Mexico formally endorses Trump

I'm I the only one who sort of doesn't care? I'm sort of curious to see how bad Hillary will do, they'll be so many happenings.
>Hillary lets over 25000 refuges inside the USA
>Terrorists attack happen all the time
>Whites get angry
>Race war
>America goes in debt even more
>Hillary destroys 15000+ Jobs
>America goes into a deep depression
Jesus fucking Christ I can't wait

You guys realize this is going to be like watching the Superbowl with your life savings riding on one team and its going to go to double overtime and one side is going to lose in the most agonizing way possible right? Even if we win its going to be heartwrenching.

Post this as a separate thread and post this also to /r/The_Donald

Did you factor in that Clinton stake in the media posting the polls compared to Obama's?

>change.org
LOL

Thanks don