Between China and India, which country does Sup Forums prefer?

Between China and India, which country does Sup Forums prefer?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-confronts-Pakistan-on-cross-border-terrorism-with-confessions-of-arrested-LeT-terrorist/articleshow/53620373.cms
google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjVoaqsrfDOAhXENo8KHahgBREQu4gBCBwoATAA&url=http://www.business-standard.com/article/politics/let-terrorist-s-arrest-proves-pakistan-behind-infiltration-govt-116081101492_1.html&usg=AFQjCNFkkCQpSmeq6A1MGgBLNX2pFnROiw&sig2=UHIfUyGkhG-KUi_3oupJ-A&bvm=bv.131783435,d.c2I
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/Three-with-international-terror-links-arrested/articleshow/53653798.cms
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/assam-attack-security-forces-arrest-ndfb-s-terrorist/1/734126.html
dnaindia.com/india/report-kuwaiti-man-arrested-for-funding-indian-operatives-of-isis-terror-group-2241955
timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/ISI-agent-arrested-in-Lucknow/articleshow/53833245.cms
hindustantimes.com/india-news/alleged-pakistan-spy-arrested-from-rajasthan-s-jaisalmer/story-bSLkegRxmQHqEGSDmg1ImK.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

indochina

Nepal.

India, I've yet to meet worse subhumans than mainland chinese.
Not even our favelados beat them, it's crazy.

both are shit, i'd probably pick india over china though.

India. They're as much of a child of Britain Senpai as we are.

POO

chyna is rightful indian clay

Between China and India, India.
Between Chinese and Indian, Chinese.

India.
The Chinese are scum of the earth.

kek

India.
Chinks should be nuked.

India.

I dream of dead chinks every night.

Mainlanders are scum, but they produce cheap chink shit. Indians are smelly but are generally ok.

I doubt Pajeet can beat Wang in a war anyway

China, they're hard working opportunists. Their whole country is under construction while Indians are breeding out of control, and can't figure out how to use the toilet.

India.

Indians are pacifist in nature. Meanwhile, mainland chinese are mannerless, robotic, communist motherfuckers who are ruthless. I am glad the japs raped in Nanking senpai. Fucking dog eating motherfuckers.

China. The PRC is great

Perkele. Pekka, go sit in your sauna and put your dick on hot stones. stupid fuck.

A rare zinger from the Krauts.

I find Chinese to be robotique and cold. They remind me of the Borg.

India but just barely

Nepal is the best country between China and India.

the Chinese are a subspecies, i'll go with india

India.

India because theyre respectable and china is scum

India.

Bhutan

india, chinese are void of emotion, empathy and most likely souls.

India in a heartbeat.

All of these. I hate soulless chinks.

Car accidents tell what kind of people they are. Chinese people will straight up ignore a dying woman because "best not get involved." Meanwhile the driver will back up over the pedestrian going for the kill. India's religions teach peace for the most part and seem to not be completely soulless as a people.

India, fuck the chinese foreign investors that make living so expensive here.

Maybe just stay out of Vancouver? Toronto's fine

India probably. I'd pick China if it wasn't for the commies. Reading about how much was lost due to maoist faggotry is fucking depressing, granted they did away with retarded customs like foot binding but that doesn't excuse the horrible shit they did.

>Nepal
>not Bhutan
Fucking Pleb

As a chinese born in another country, I can safely attest to how disgusting mainlanders are. The older generations of my extended family act like mongrels while the younger generations are fucking mindless drones. Not their fault tho. Older people are uneducated af while younger has too much competition. Still shitty to go to family reunions.....

China, because India is a freaky land, full of dumb people.

kek. They've literally been to Mars and have nukes. I forget all of the scientific contributions of brasil

As a whitey, I have to say that Chinese culture is downright terrifying in its cruelty and corruption. From what I've seen, it looks like backstabbing is actively encouraged and empathy is nonexistent. Is that close to how the mainlanders actually are? What do you think keeps this crap going if it's accurate?

the spice must flow

China

For the most part it fucking is. Its quite horrible, but u gotta take it from their prospective. My grandmother lived through both the communist revolution and ww2, my mother had to live under mao, and my cousins are living in a society with almost 1.7 billion people. Every generation of my family that has been in china has been under immense competition with literally everyone else. Under the japanese, you fought for your own family. You didn't care about others, u just wanted u and ur loved ones to survive. Under the communists, there were massive purges, instability, and famines. Again, you fought for your own family to prosper and survive. Today, china has almost 1.3 billion people. Most of whom are competing for the nice "cushy" jobs, competing to get into a good university. In this sort of atmosphere, you generally learn to only look out for yourself and your loved ones. People become sorta ruthless and less caring. It doesn't mean they were born bad, they are a product of their surroundings.

>because India is a freaky land, full of dumb people.

much like brazil is a shitty land full of brown people

>indians are pacifist
>u basterd son of a pussy bitch I broke ass cum you
I'd take tibetans

It have been worse, at least you don't have Pakistan as your neighbor.

Kek fuck Pakis

Panjeet Singh Pankaj Kumar Singh Detected.
You All have to go back from wherever you came from.

>Tells people of /pol to go back
>Can't even say no to Jamal who keeps fucking him in the ass.

Nice one m8 ;)

You in Vancouver too brother?

Pajeet please. Atleast we help others.
Come back when millions of people in your country don't die of hunger and get raped by others.

>get raped by others.
Kek. So do you.

Laughs when someone gets raped.
No wonder India is and always will be 3rd world.

tbqh its better to be a 3rd world than being Germany.

India. Poo in loo girls are hot

I'll take poo in loo based Sikh's over souless chinese animals. Letting a child get run over and lay there writhing in pain and serving fetus soup is fucking non-human level of evil.

India bringing that fire. But yeah I'd rather be in India rather than gerministan waiting to get allahu akbared by a sandmonkey with an axe on the metro. Indians actually have balls and lynch, spit and curse out any and all muslims. And the Government makes examples of the ones that act out instead of sending them to forced summer day camp.

Yup.

Got any recent news of some paki that tried to chimp out but got shit canned by police? Would love to read about itm

Indians legitimately make their money, Chinese make their money via corruption and exploitation.

Disgusting.

At this point, I'd like to say no to both but if I'm really forced to choose one, China gets my vote ONLY because of the food.

>Food
Enjoy your fetus noodle soup, charred dog head and boiled cat. All western chinese food was immigrant creations so it doesn't count.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-confronts-Pakistan-on-cross-border-terrorism-with-confessions-of-arrested-LeT-terrorist/articleshow/53620373.cms

google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=newssearch&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjVoaqsrfDOAhXENo8KHahgBREQu4gBCBwoATAA&url=http://www.business-standard.com/article/politics/let-terrorist-s-arrest-proves-pakistan-behind-infiltration-govt-116081101492_1.html&usg=AFQjCNFkkCQpSmeq6A1MGgBLNX2pFnROiw&sig2=UHIfUyGkhG-KUi_3oupJ-A&bvm=bv.131783435,d.c2I

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/amritsar/Three-with-international-terror-links-arrested/articleshow/53653798.cms

indiatoday.intoday.in/story/assam-attack-security-forces-arrest-ndfb-s-terrorist/1/734126.html

dnaindia.com/india/report-kuwaiti-man-arrested-for-funding-indian-operatives-of-isis-terror-group-2241955

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/lucknow/ISI-agent-arrested-in-Lucknow/articleshow/53833245.cms

hindustantimes.com/india-news/alleged-pakistan-spy-arrested-from-rajasthan-s-jaisalmer/story-bSLkegRxmQHqEGSDmg1ImK.html

We arrest terrorists almost every week. We are better than France in controlling terrorism.

I knew a bunch of chindians in HK who were really cool

I wonder what happened to them after '97.

this.

Man it really isn't fair how much shit india gets because despite their lack of toilets they crack down on muslim terrorism quite nicely. Mainly because there's no leftism and that one word that silences and ruins livelyhoods which is "Racist" has no meaning or weight in India. I doubt there's too many muslim train axe attacks or assault trucks plowing crowds of people in India compared to Eurabia right?

You can't enter into our metros with weapons, the guards will either put you in jail or just shoot you right there.
Trains? Nah, we have a special force dedicated for the security of trains.

We have lefties and they know they will be hanged on the basis of treason for supporting terrorism.

We don't have enough resources to breastfeed the lazy degenerates.

china of course

Good luck supporting the people who are providing nukes to muslims.

>butthurt vindapoos patting themselves on their backs how morally righteous they are
Lol

You will always be compared with China, and China will always be ahead on things that matters.

How the hell did China go from Confucious and Sun Tzu to the rude communist fucks they are now?

>how do they go from wartorn shithole to the second largest economy on earth scaring westerners to the point they wanted China to go back to being a wartorn shithole?
LOL

I know you guys can't open your eyes properly but please try and look how many people supports us in this thread.

China

None. Only ones in India that deserves respect are Sikhs.

>more people support info so we're better
Lol

People "like" you because you're not a threat, just like how a woman makes friends with "nice guys" who she can bitch to in between relationships with alpha males.

China is a threat these days it is powerful, possibly too strong to be controlled, so others are wary. India on the other hand won't stop shitting upriver of where they drink and bathe for 50 more years.

Where are all your journalists?

>oh

>where are your media barons that hires hundreds of thousands of mouthpieces to shape public opinion under the guise of "free press"?

They're in the propaganda department. Unlike you, china call its propaganda department the "propaganda department".

That's probably why each chink has a healthy sense of skepticism rather than blindly trust what their "free press" tells them.

Taiwan

>China is a threat these days it is powerful, possibly too strong to be controlled, so others are wary.
So tell me Chinky, why are you not war with anyone? All your government do is giving empty threats. You can't wage war with anyone because it will affect your business.

You have a point.

Actually kek'd

Indier, Chiner, Indier, Chiner....

Hmm, thats a humdinger...

India by a country mile. Chinks are literally soulless subhumans

Because war is bad for profits, you dumb shit. Unlike your overly emotionaI shithole of a country, we don't build forward bunkers on another country's clay and be shocked when they attack you.

We also don't make threats, we state facts. It's your media that twists words into "threats" to justify your country's bloodlust. Nepal's blockade is an easy example of how India treats countries inferior to it.

Same could be said of China's actions on the Scarborough Shoal

CHINA NUMBER ONE

India, only proven homeland of the Aryan race.

Indians are nicer people.

A FUCKING LOTUS

China, I find their country highly appealing and I would love to see their amazing skyscrapers in Shanghai, Shenzhen or Chongqing

India is just a disgusting dirty brown chaotic disgusting ugly dirty repulsive disgusting shithole

I'd rather die than live 3 minutes in India

>Because war is bad for profits, you dumb shit. Unlike your overly emotional shithole of a country, we don't build forward bunkers on another country's clay and be shocked when they attack you.
Askai Chin is our clay like Arunachal Pradesh. Stop living in the delusion of your imaginary "former" glory. You have no historical right on anything.

>We also don't make threats, we state facts. It's your media that twists words into "threats" to justify your country's bloodlust.
Our bloodlust? We are not the ones who frequently violates the international border, you do that. Your media is a run by state that's not called free media.

>Nepal's blockade is an easy example of how India treats countries inferior to it.
We run 90% of that country, we were the largest donor in Aid when they were destroyed by earthquake. Stop believing every lie told by your commie government.

kek. Now that's geography.

>people taking shit in the streets
>people eating dogs and weird shit.

hard decisions.

Shut up Dominos. You fucking plaid flag piece of shit.

>same can be said...
Lol, no. The chinese, unlike the Indians in speak chin, have actually been granted control over the islands, and it's the pinoys and viets that went and stole various islands for themselves.

It's a flower.

>it's the pinoys and viets that went and stole various islands for themselves.
Such delusional and brain washed.