Hello I'm Australian

Hello I'm Australian.

Could somebody please explain to me why there are no jobs in my country?

When he was my age, my father drove to a coastal town and got a job at a shoe store.
He was there for a few weeks and then they made him manager.
After 6 months working there he purchased his first house.

Everyone older than you had it objectively easier.
You're an Aussie, man up, and back to shitposting.

Because you're a bunch of liberal shitbags dumbass. You're basically what the democrats want to turn America into. A high minimum wage, a fuckhuge amount of immigrants, and a self hating pussy bitch white population.

Because the government has destroyed small business *shrug*

Adapt or die bitch.

Get a job stacking shelves at Coles you fucking shitbag.

I've tried many times. They only hire minorities and teenagers.

Getting a job isn't hard. Buying a house though is pretty much impossible though unless you live in Tassie or something.
>tfw parents just sold the house they bought in 1990 for 60k for 3.5mil

Cuckservitives and their beloved "free-trade" has outsourced entry level jobs to the third-world. Also corporate monopolies have destroyed small businesses.

If you're able bodied, white and a male. You will get a job stacking shelves, they only hire minorities because shitbags like you turn your nose up at those jobs.

Except for the fact that Australia is still white.

>Thanks Boomers.

We need a world war.

you economy was based on entirely on chinas boom which is now going bust

Australia fell for the 'dude free shit lmao' meme.

Not even their fault exactly, if the govt would put the brake on Chinese investors property prices would be cut in half lickety-split. Pretty sure the same bullshit is happening in Canada.

Because of the free market, along with globalism, with lots of mismanagement to cause increased poverty amongst what was formerly the middle class.

This. Most of the guys I grew up with got into all that douchey nigga culture and thought they were king shit whilst boomers and the government were going full on selling the country out. Australians are faggots.

everywhere outside of the major cities has been economically stagnating for more than decade.

Rural Australia is in serious trouble, whereas not long ago it was the heart and soul of Australia

>see Hongcover and most of the BC coast

Because Finland hasn't invaded Australia in order to strike up the conscription for you to get a job.

Blame Finland, not your country.

>what age are those who run the government

You think you have it bad?

I live in New Brunswick.

When my dad was my age, he had a job in manufacturing, a brand new 1972 Oldsmobile 442, a wife and two twin daughters with a son shortly coming. He had a home mostly paid for with an affordable mortgage and it was perfect.

I'm a fucking Walmart janitor.

That's right. I can't even afford to take a girl out on a date. My last girlfriend broke up with me because I'm "cheap". The worst part is I'm a carpenter and did 14 months of schooling to only get odd jobs.

I am so fucking close to suicide.

same in the US.

no resume or interview required back when my father was looking for jobs.

primary reasons for this is more and more legal and illegal immigrants who come to our countries and work for less than is legal, making unskilled labor an employers market.
As well as more women looking for jobs.
Women alone doubles the competition by forcing themselves into the work force
Also higher population.

Back in our fathers' day poor people couldn't get in that easily and usually couldn't get jobs unless they were extremely qualified.
Affirmative action basically reversed this.
And women knew their place and worried about cleaning and the children.
And because our father's had such high paying easy to get jobs our mothers didn't need to work.

Put stricter immigration laws and make it illegal for women to work in most careers and these problems will reverse themselves

Bc ur dumb. Go into oil

>Australia defeats Finland

mfw

Problem is cuz, new jobs are only being added in the cities which is fucking half of the issue.

We need someone forward thinking to have at least 1 extra major city per state. Armidale or Newcastle for nsw, mildura maybe for vic, etc etc

6 months of 12 hr shifts with no weekends.
nty

Then you have 6 months of doing whatever the fuck you want with lots of money.

Sh-she'll be right m8.

The worst part about the black pill is getting the motivation to work to stop your country dying, having kids etc. when we can barely stand it as it is now and it's only getting worse. All we really have left to do is dream.

My uncle did that for a couple of years actually then he was an alcoholic before killing himself in March of this year.

yeah I know.
that's great if you're single but I'm working on starting a family and I don't want half of the year separated from them.

I wish I did that instead of enlisting though.
Would have made a lot more money and probably wouldn't have been suicidal

time to get centrelink and live in a caravan on my parent's land for the rest of my life, never procreating or even talking to a woman

we need a world war, hopefully it will be whites vs russia, turkey and chink land

Can't wait to see the look of horror as chinks are put in internment camps across Australia, property confiscated, maybe even a few accidental executions to remind them of their place.

talking or wanting to procreate with Aussie women.

they don't give you centrelink if you live with your parents bro

they do if you're autistic

Globalization friend.

No-one in power is going to do anything about it since it reinforces their power structures. You can adapt or die out. The surplus we had over the last century is unsustainable, short of restarting the old colonial system

I'm in the same boat, I just want a simple job that I can do with the possibility of working my way up to a manager or something. Leaving my job over a year ago to study was the biggest mistake I ever made, I fucking hate the Uni life and environment, as well as having no money.

Even with my previous experience of being a supervisor I still can't get call backs from retail jobs that advertise, it must be because I'm 21 and they only take teens it seems.

December is like their hottest month. Should've written june or some shit.

>russia, turkey and chinkIand
I reaIIy, reaIIy hope not.
I wouId gIeefuIIy sIaughter aII the turks in an instant and make aII the chinks fuck off out of AustraIia but as someone with a strong Russian heritage and background, don't reaIIy feeI Iike getting in war with them.

>Could somebody please explain to me why there are no jobs in my country?
Systemically, I suspect it's caused by the union of our monetary policy and the housing market. Locally at this point in time, the drop in labour demand from mining coming off the boil is the culprit.

When the reserve bank attempts to raise inflation to within the desired target band, it makes money cheaper. The idea is that with more money out there, people will spend more and do more of what they normally do with it, raising prices, and hopefully spending some on new capacity/businesses/factories/things-that-create-or-add-value. That last part is where most of the new jobs are supposed to come from. The problem in Australia is that housing is too attractive as an investment, so it is absorbing too much of this cheaper money that is supposed to flow towards activities that create/add value. A year or two ago there were suburbs in Sydney doing double digit percentage price increases per year. We can assume banks are rational creatures: if you're a bank manager, who would you rather loan a house worth of money to, the guy buying something that increases at 3-15% per year, or the guy taking a massive risk starting a new small business or expanding his current small business? The answer is the fellow purchasing the house. Guess which option could have produced more than some tiny fraction of an employment opportunity? The fellow that didn't get the money.

When the ABS calculates its quarterly inflation data, with housing included, it was looking okay up until recently. Right now, we're not hitting the target inflation band, even with absurdly cheap money. With housing still very attractive, that's where the money will go. Even with the last couple of budgets attempting to incentivise small/medium business activity, and the current government looking to lower company tax, housing will still be more attractive. This period of cheap money is supposed to help the country transition from mining to something else, but there won't be a something else until housing is made unattractive as an investment.

I think he just said that because of the >Russians >white meme. It triggers me so hard that post cold war they're cosying up with the Chinese because the US govt is retarded when it's in the west's interest to cooperate with them.

YOUR JOB IS TO SHITPOST! BUT YOU FAILED AT THAT TOO! SAD! YOU'RE FIRED!

>High minimum wage
What the fuck is wrong with that
>Fuckhuge amount of immigrants
There chinks. They work hard and we live peacefully together unlike the somali cunts down in Melbourne
>Self hating pussy bitch white popualtion
Welcome to the real world you Shart in Mart

YOU'RE GOING TO SAY TO ME

"MR SHITPOSTER, WE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE, WE'RE SHITPOSTING TOO MUCH, WE CAN'T TAKE IT!"

AND I'M GOING TO SAY

"I'M SORRY, WE'RE GOING TO KEEP SHITPOSTING, BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO MAKE SHITPOSTING GREAT AGAIN"

I give the exact explanation why there's job shortages.
very logical very concise

not a single (You)

come on you ausfags have 0 attention span or what?

>1 aussie can't find a job
>Decide to blame every aussie
America pls.

here's multiple (You)s

Is it a good idea to learn a trade in the current year? At the moment I'm completely unskilled trash and I've decided to stay away from uni.

>try marketing my shitposting skills
>only CTR wants to hire
>below minimum wage

end everything

D O L E
O
L
E

I'm on centrelink dole and I live with my mummy, they pay you if your parent or parents earn below the national average wage

It's very difficult to get a respectable job in Australia without sucking dick for free for several years. I am averse to sodomy so I had to use my parents' connections to get some labour work around the harvest. Once you have relevant experience in a field it'll get easier. My advice is to get in with mama Gina before the mines dry up, if you can.

>Teach self how to code
>then into some corporate office as tech supp
>do jack all day
>????
>profit

maybe because your cunt only exports ressources and no manufactured stuff?

tl;dr: make your own company

The lazy don't deserve to be given handouts. There not worth more than they bring in and the minimum wage just kills jobs

Too many migrants...

not sure if this is a burgers attempt at shitposting but if not then ur pretty fucking stupid, considering our % of whites in our country is over double than yours

Learn to be presentable.

I get every job I apply for.

Jewish elites don't want your nation to be prosperous

"Strong russian heritage"

You are a fucking white piece of garbage shut the fuck up faggot. Russia is mostly Türk. You are gay and yes I am a a Türk, notice I don't need to say I have a "Strong Turkish Heritage" because I'm not an integrated piece of aus garbage like you. You have no russian in you, you are a white boy faggot shut the fuck up and you probably shaking in fear when REAL MEN aka Türk pass by you, you WEAK.

You can't build an economy upon shitposting.

Think of the good side lad. New Zealanders are now leaving Australia in droves!

Well the white ones are, the lazy brown ones are staying. Yay us!

Australian people are fucking scum of the earth garbage, reason they find it "hard" to get work is because majority of them are lazy drunken pieces of shit or worthless sluts, white women are like used cum rags noone wants them.

Türk with a high paying management job here btw, work in ANZ, you are all garbage

New Brunswick is unfortunately beyond fucked. Failure to diversify beyond forestry and fishing has left them with being Canada's call center capital.

I hear things are good in Saskatchewan, it is boring there but it is much more preferable to suicide. Things can get better bro, you just have to go and get it.

That feel when Russia makes Constantinople Christian again. Roach

thats essientially why monetary policy fails is because rather than money flowing to productive assets, it flows to speculative assets. You cannot force innovation on an economy through fiscal or monetary stimulus, the only thing government can do is create an environment which is conducive to prosperity (aka free enterprise friendly). We really should be aiming to become the switzerland of the asia pacific rather than trying to be an america or a germany (rounded economies, we should focus on services). We have developed capital markets, great universities (we rank 3rd world wide for most unis in the top 100), and low corruption.

This is bullshit. I've been working for 12 years since I was 16 as a factory hand for steel fabrication mobs. I've never looked for a job my employment agency has always found me one. Currently been in the same job for 7 and a half years and I'm on $28/hour working 3 days a week.

Shits me off that I moved out at 18 and got a job and put in effort. Then my dad put some much effort getting my brother good jobs and he would just quit because he can't handle bantz. He left a government road crew job getting like $2,000 a week because they gave him shit for not coming to the pub.

Plumbing apprenticeship mate

Eba employer in vic. Rolling on 45 an hour cashies on weekends.

Fuck the uni model do a trade and live the good life. Cashed up just dont be a bogan

Fucking bullshit, virtually all the shelf packers at the woolies I work at are young to mid 20's white men and a few older indians. All the teenagers and most of the asians/pakis work in service and deli, get you shit together fuckwit.

The Emus have your jobs, your women and your territory.

You will see a seismic shift in the demographics of your country in the coming years, emus will play an important role in this transformation and some will resent them for that.

>hello I live in Australia and can someone tell me why cant somebody just come up to me and handle me a jerb without me even trying to get one since is so tedious and boring and basically im a good for nothing and I deserve all the bad things that happen to me?

fuckin neets dont even know how tu put two cheeks together baka

Become a tradie. It's tough initially building up a network, but it may be worth your while.

>russia, turkey and chink land

How about The World vs USA/Israel instead and we solve everyone's problems once and for all