Explain this argentina

Attached: arge.png (433x629, 161K)

>die earlier than women
>retire later than women

I don't blame him 2bh.

argentinians confirmed shitalians

Attached: ss.png (433x629, 147K)

Smart

Well, if you can do nothing about the SJW culture, then at least use it for your benefit.

lazarovich

based Sergio

>Become a woman
>Now you have to live longer

WOOOOOOW

friulano infame

Explain why women get to retire 5 years earlier, not the OP image

because they can

Argentine law is the definition of bureaucratic hell

Ironically some aspects of our civil law are top tier.

Because equality

Because they and their orbiters rule society despite having the mental aptitude of children.

Attached: 2462457457.jpg (640x467, 57K)

NOOOOO STOP THIS!!!
t. Leftie willing to die so everyone can identify as whatever the hell they want

sexist pig

>article says she

Attached: 1430055859866.jpg (541x498, 42K)

>Argentine law is the definition of bureaucratic hell
Except on this one particular situation. Legally changing your sex only requires you to "feel like it" and they'll change the database fairly quickly.
That's what happens when leftards get their way with both different retirement age for men and women, and sexuality. I'm frankly surprised this didn't happen sooner.

How on earth can such an obvious loophole be there to begin with?

The guy is married, has like 3 kids, and hasn't been seen using a dress or divorcing his wife or anything. Coworkers of him also said he never ever behaved as if he wasn't comfortable with his masculinity, and in fact would often dodge his job through a medical licence. The guy is also a state employee, enjoying extremely lax labor laws.

Because that would make too much sense. We wouldn't be a decaying third world shithole if we had a sensible and rational set of institutions to do consistent work.

Can you tell me why the Spanish world is so open to this gender theory stuff? I mean in Spain sexism is seen as worse than racism and all over the Hispanic world you find examples of feminist ideas that have been implemented further than in say Sweden or the Netherlands.

I guess the average joe doesn't give a fuck about who you go to bed with. That said, I think it depends on the country, some latin american countries are way more sexually conservative than others, it's an error to think that "it arr rooks same"

Attached: 9988746.jpg (500x327, 23K)

Alright but in the case of Argentina, why is feminism so popular in what is said to be a very macho culture?

Maybe opposites attract. The macho culture helps to create feminists. Like the US creates the biggest SJWs while having probably the worst conservative lunatics at the same time.

Based.
I would do the same thing.

Attached: extreme free speech.png (639x871, 472K)

did you see the inverted commas around free speech or are you just retarded

Argentina was never considered a particularly macho culture to begin with tho. Conservative values have been dying for the last 70 years with the introduction of divorce in like the 50s

That's actually pretty based

That's my dad

My main gripe with this is that women get to retire earlier? I never heard of that.

I guess the leniency for transgender folk that AREN'T basically committing fraud is good imho. Just take away the "retiring earlier" aspect of it and this would never have happened.

There will probably be some copycats after this.

Would you guys do it?

I would

It's a "her", not an "it".

Mom*

I mean would you do what he/she did

>Except on this one particular situation. Legally changing your sex only requires you to "feel like it" and they'll change the database fairly quickly.

I mean bureaucratic hell in the sense that the law dictated based on happenstance and formality without any real interest in seeing how it affects everyday life, it can be abused to the point virtually every citizens says "what the fuck is this law" and the justice system will defend it.

we are an incredibly inefficient bureaucracy that follows laws for law's sake and doesn't care about it's practical application

Attached: Argentina 04.png (256x224, 7K)

the justice system doesn't care about the practical applications of law.

Fucking BASED

>An italian

what the fuck, why do anglos do that?

Argentina, the country which feminists hate as 'it's biased towards men and not women', where women retire 5 years earlier by law

Argies btfo

Where can I apply to identify as a woman?