youtube.com/watch?v=8_nsUOO_5dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

new trailer today:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=50&v=G642RtiMUKE

so post it you dumb nigger

the elseworld Batman strikes again !

Non-Batman is best Batman

So excited for Bruce's arc this season.

The rest, well, I hope its good, they seem to be spinning their wheels a bit.

see here youtube.com/watch?v=8_nsUOO_5dM

Camren Catwoman with a wip !

the Scarecrow !!

I'm actually hyped for Scarecrow. Hope he has a long arc.

Bruce's stories have been the worse so far.

Looks pretty kino, Gotham only gets better with each season, I like how they brought back Jonathan Crane

good to think...

this camren gal is getting hotter by the minute

This. Even with Gordon being the stupidest motherfucker on the force 90% of the time Bruce and his stupid face and pathetic mewling when he's on screen is far FAR worse.

didn't he got a twin at one point? lel

I'm surprised we're already getting him fighting thugs and shit. I always figured they'd send him off for a few season to wander around training.

As much as I like Smallville, it's mostly for nostalgia, because it's really shit. Gotham is campy, but fun, honestly the superior capeshow.

in season 1, there's only 2 bruce-gordon bonding scenes. are there more in succeeding seasons? does bruce have a young and handsome friend?

>best live action penguin
>best live action riddler
>good live action joker
>best live action mad hatter
how they can keep getting away with it? REEEEE

>it's a barbara feet episode

the fuck is wrong with bruce's arm.

his entire pose is so awkward.

he's still a virgin, of course he has the virgin stance

Chad Bruce is season 7

I dropped this show when they started introducing blatantly supernatural shit in season 2. It felt like it a different show to the somewhat-gritty first season when characters started to get resurrected.

But the tone was always campy. serious or gritty doesn't work with a main actor this bad.

Is Barbara Harley Quinn yet?

Probably, S3 finale was a cliffhanger for her

Anyone else really dislikes these two? Tabitha was cool for like two episodes and Butch used to be ok but now he's kinda lame. Still better than Leslie Thompkins and that cuck husband Mario, these were the worst part of S3.

I want more Zsaz instead. Or maybe even Falcone. At least Fish is dead.

Butch is now Solomon Grundy !

So.... this season they'll show Celina finally taking bruce's virginity right ?

Riddler and Solomon...

They've been the best, and even if they hadn't, that doesn't mean they're going to be bad now. He's finally becoming Batman

yup
yup
totally would

did i just see the joker?

I really like this show

They really haven't done much with a BAT motif in this show
Not that I'm complaining but I figured they would. Heck Bruce said his favorite animal are Owls

if Smallville didn't have to be a CW teen show and didn't run for so long it would have been better.
but so far Gotham is better.

Mostly because there isn't a Lana character in Gotham.

seasons 1 and 2 of smallville are good with the freak-of-the-week format and the lana teengirl angst keep to a minimum but starting season 3 they started catering to twilight fangirls and started having whole episodes about clark-lana-lex triangle with clark angsty staring at lana with lex and then another whole ep with lex scheming to get lana back and so on. the dialogue is now chick drama tier with characters having 3 paragraphs long monologues to say sorry. and they started applying girl logic like how kal-el cannot fly because he has relationships with humans.

Pretty much, decided to rewatch recenty, binged throug S1 and S2 with no problem but had to stop at S3 thanks to this

>Gotham is campy, but fun, honestly the superior capeshow.
gotham is PURE SHIT. PURE SHIT.

smallville was pure shit too though.

I am so sick of this character. I didn't watch last season because she is STILL around I mean holy fuck.

Is she dead yet? Can I watch this new season?

Post Camren's hairy arms please

It feels like the budget went up this season, no?

Think his opinion might have shifted, plus the trailer heavily implies he needs the fear aspect now to fight scarecrow.

I don't care for her character but I like jada doing her catwoman impression too much to worry about that.

yes she is dead, she even said that it was really The End when she was about to die, you can resume watching now

why are you saying no to your own statement. why? FOR THE LOVE OF PINEAPPLE PIZZA TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYY!

what happened to the show ending before bruce becomes batman, too much money being made?

can someone answer this question please? ;_;

I don't mind Jada. But I found Fish insufferable. She was left alive way too many times for no good reason. Thanks for the heads up I'll have to catch up now.

I don't know what qualifies as a bonding scene. Bruce/Gordon's plot arcs overlap a LOT in succeeding seasons though. Gordon and Alfred are a badass team.

You know I was gonna bitch that Bruce is starting his vigilante life way too young but it makes sense, you don't become Batman with just a few years of training during your adult life.

scenes like in season 1 where at his parent's crime scene gordon comforts bruce and in another ep bruce hugs gordon in gratitude. scenes where they're being good friends.

he isnt really real batman though since gotham is one of them alternate universes.

Bruce's actor grew up really fast, he's basically treated as a peer by gordon in later eps. Occasionally Bruce gets himself in that damsel in distress shit and Gordon's there, bruce is less damselly than most thuogh. He was a supreme pussy early on.

>Bruce's actor grew up really fast, he's basically treated as a peer by gordon in later eps. Occasionally Bruce gets himself in that damsel in distress shit and Gordon's there, bruce is less damselly than most thuogh. He was a supreme pussy early on.

thank you, user.

It'll be like Smallville and he'll do everything and fight every Villain, but never become "Batman".

I can't wait for more Ras Al Ghul !

and loli talia

he could become owlman.

Dropped this shit around the homosex stuff in early s3, did it get any better and worth finishing?

>gay panic
Fuck off

It's definitely worth finishing. The gay stuff actually plays out really well too, not in a brokeback mountain way.

Suprised no one is laughing at the batman costume
He's trying to do a gambit accent

Felt forced imo

Thanks user, ill give it another shot tonight