youtube.com/watch?v=nPnKxx8KXQw
youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4
youtube.com/watch?v=WgoxCaJnYRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>white people

inb4 Sup Forums takes this seriously

>Americans
Man, American and Japan would be the result if autistic people had to design a country.

>Americlapitalists

thats unfair on white people who aren't americans

Who was in the wrong there?

been thinking about this alot. All this race politics bs is literally only applicable to americans

>Imagine this being your typical morning
>Imagine this being your life
>Imagine having to feign fanatical enthusiasm for a menial job you hate everyday for the rest of your life

>gonna be a cashier some day
Yeah that's the fuckin dream ain't it, considering all 30 lanes and a whopping 3 cashiers.
Walmart is a hack

>All this race politics bs is literally only applicable to americans

Unironically this
Amerimongrels are the biggest chunk if Sup Forumsedditor and the once most obsessed with race...
Its almost like they feel the need to say"fuck niggers and kikes" in all their posts just to feel validated and prove that they really are white

>surrogate for gay couple
stop overthinking crap its embarrassing

Sweden is where we hide our money so it counts I guess

kys nigger

If I had to do this shit I would quit.

Its a fucking job at a grocery store so I can buy shit, this isnt some cult.

That's finnish you idiot

I literally cannot stop thinking about America

Okay

Europoors too. Aussies are probably the last race of non-cucked whites on Earth.

I got a job at Walmart, but it took three interviews!

Why?

There are no white or American employees at my local Walmart. Walmart and "Diversity" is an awful combo

t. Juan

>tfw you and your european lads will never go to America and witness an indoor wallmart wrestling match

Sehnsucht

Background check to see if you need to be deported.

to be fair I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen. Idk not in the parts of America you'd visit as a tourist.

why no young and handsome working at walmart? WHY?

reminds me
youtube.com/watch?v=nPnKxx8KXQw

hahahaha

>tfw my country is so 3rd world that walmart is considered the patrician store

at least they don't sell guns here

what did he mean by this?

that is diabolical. Not even giving your employees the freedom to at least say "man this job sucks!"

There's a video of them singing a song in a circle about working at Walmart.
I assume it was their preshift huddle.

absolute jej

White man came across the sea
He brought us public poo and pee
He killed our tribes and built a mart
Then put on pants and had a shart

youtu.be/JOkQJm_UGM4
Beware, it's pretty hard to watch.

>Beau"dy"
the fuck is this shit

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkQJm_UGM4

Americans were a mistake

Walmart is unironically THE best place to shop in America.
youtube.com/watch?v=WgoxCaJnYRc

lol. I used to work at a Target distribution center. Before every shift, we all had to do stuff like this; stretches and team building bullshit.

thats nice playing the American National Anthem

What Sup Forums - Television & Film is this from, liberals?

Lmao it baits you like three times, i love it

I literally saw a woman, who was wearing pajama pants, in walmart who looked around the isle to make sure no one else was there then let out a quick loud and wet BRAP, then she turned around and saw me then looked down emarrased and quickly walked away and then I saw that she actually shat and shook it out her pants onto the floor. white trash are fucking animals

>white woman giving birth to a brown baby and handing it over to an interracial homosexual couple
Holy fuck, that is progressive.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BURGERSTAN

Dear god, why? I kinda get it in a retail environment where you want your employees to be "peppy", but in a distribution centre?

Shoulda taken a big whff

I honestly see nothing wrong with this. But then again, I don't mind black girls.

this shit makes me really sad

Is this what one would call "triggered"?

everytime an american tries to talk shit, just remember this

Republicans really are retarded for trying to repeal obamacare

Just to get people motivated and feign excitement over moving around dusty boxes for 10 hours. They would go over shipping goals for the shift, and tell us what to shoot for. It was surprising how many people were actually into it.

>The American National Anthem

pure degeneracy at its finest

lol. I believe it.

i think they're applying standard japanese practice thinking it will increase efficiency. i suspect some management guy somewhere suggested it to earn brownie points. the problem is that the culture is different. what would be uplifting for the japanese might be embarrassing for americans and have an opposite effect on morale.

You're gonna be a cashier some day!

most people who work these jobs are literally borderline retards

Yep, 2 ez.

t. Doesnt know anything about obamacare

the xmas song actually seems kinda comfy

Dental care is rarely included in free healthcare, FYI. We use insurances for that or pay a shit ton.

>lol I believe every uncited jpeg on a polish basket weaving forum
Consider suicide.

Its sucks, but paying 50 bucks a month is better than going into irreversible debt slavery because your daughter was throwing up.

>americans aren't retarded

wew

Inb4 emu wars

The worst thing in that picture is a "serious" news site using those shitty emojis.

SHABOOYA ROLL CALL

>surprised to find human waste in the virtual septic tank called facebook

wew laddie

>gave away all their guns
>non-cucked
Okay pal

wow what a great source for a benchmark of a population's intelligence

This is like when my town's local news station would only interview the riffraff that hung outside the Walmart and so only got the most retarded takes on any subject.

Smart people aren't commenting on Facebook or chilling outside Walmart.

Actual retardation such as your post should not be a surprising thing to find on this board, but I'm still suprised

>amerilards this butthurt
It's not a secret that americans are fucking retarded because of their shitty education system. These pictures are just funny memes that show the extremes.

>tfw when I work at Walmart but I never have to do dumb shit because management knows I'm busy getting actual shit done.

Sure you do, buddy.

Yes, be proud of that.

Americans are that retarded and yet are richer and produce more scientists, artists, and innovators. I feel like that only really makes you look bad.

You mean like, per capita?

oh

>Being invaded by chinks on boats and poos
>not cucked

Inform yourself, faggot.

It's an obvious attempt at a dad joke you fucking retard, why do you think the person specifically says "I bet it goes to zero over there"